[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of those propaganda anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is this one of those propaganda anime?
>>
>>144466012
I think multiple waifus are okay if you're a nip
>>
>>144466012
>seventeenth waifu
i'd tell him to lurk more
>>
Is Saika the ultimate waifu?
>>
File: 1460327614415.png (183KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460327614415.png
183KB, 400x500px
>seventeenth waifu
>>
>>144466266
>>144466414
The waifu word was originally used here to refer to a girl you really liked, it was often used in the "seasonal waifu" sense. Then faggots like Komeiji started taking it seriously as someone you worship and dedicate your whole being and life to above all other girls and shamed people who used the word in its original sense.
>>
>>144466519
Isn't that guy on his 5th waifu now?
>>
>>144466266
I'm not talking about that. We all know the guy is eventually gonna end up with the 3DPD, thus, this is another one of those "Look at this 2D representation of 3DPD! Isn't it cute? This could be your neighbour/coworker/schoolmate. Pls reproduce"
>>
>>144466266
more than one waifu will ruin your laifu
>>
>>144466817
Seems so. He was obsessed with Azusa for a couple years and then he moved on. Just another case for how pointless it is to take the word seriously.
>>
File: spinningbabyhead.gif (525KB, 704x468px) Image search: [Google]
spinningbabyhead.gif
525KB, 704x468px
>>144466829
I need to catch up on the show, but I still find the idea of 2D characters talking about other "2D characters" mind-bendingly meta
>>
>>144466012
Just plain old garbage, nothing to see here.
>>
>>144467770
Its going to end just like it started
With the guy painting waifus and the girl beeing a beta blushing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.