[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked them, what did /a/ think of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

And yes i've read the manga.
>>
I liked them too, only see people complain about the animation but I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>144461426
I am a fan of the original series.
>>
>>144465868
I'm a fan of the manga.

I have not watched any of the movies or the animated series
>>
>>144461426
First one is pretty boring. I often skip them when watching the other ones.

Second and third one are really good, tho. Especially the third one, they seemed to really nail the whole 2D/3D hybrid animation thing they were going for.

I'd only recommend them to people who've already read the manga or seen the original show, tho. I can't even imagine what it's like to watch them without any prior Berserk knowledge.
>>
>>144461426
The animation is leagues better then the current shitshow.
>>
>>144466118
I watched them without any prior Berserk knowledge and I still enjoyed them.
I may be missing some hints but overall the plot isn't that hard to follow.
>>
I can't believe people ITT manage to say the liked movies without triggering all of /a/. Every time I mention that I like the movies a shitstorm erupts like I have just committed blasphemy.
>>
>>144468152
It's easy to appreciate a lesser evil when an abomination appears.
>>
>>144468234
I read somewhere that the same studio that made the movies is doing the anime. i wonder how they feel...
>>
File: Fucck.jpg (75KB, 507x547px) Image search: [Google]
Fucck.jpg
75KB, 507x547px
>>144461426
People have only started liking the movies only b/c the current anime is so shit.
>>
>>144461426
I didn't hate them nearly as much as /a/ seemed to generally. I thought they were okay for what they were though inferior to both the manga and the 97 series. At least they're better than this bullshit that's currently airing.
>>
>>144470626
i am one of those people.
>>
>>144470626
That's me.
>>
The third movie really added to the animated series.
>>
They were not bad. CG bothers me, but it was less horrible than it could have been. What i really don't understand is why nobody is capable of drawing Guts' or Casca's faces even remotely correctly. Guts looks like a slightly overweight 40 year old native american in these movies.
>>
>>144461426
Third one was pretty good, rest was meh
>>
>>144461426
Third one is fucking great and manages to outdo the manga in the scenes that matter the most.
One and two are meh but still have some great scenes: Griffith's speech on friends at the end of 1, Guts vs Griffith in 2 and Griffith's sex scene at the end of 2.
I do think it is important to have read the manga to enjoy them to the fullest tho.
>>
File: monster.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.