[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a second, why does Madoka's dad act like a mom and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: madoka3p4.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
madoka3p4.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
Wait a second, why does Madoka's dad act like a mom and her mom acts like a dad? Did I miss something?
>>
Meduka is a very proggressive series.
>>
Madoka is gay and her dad is a stay at home dad while Momadoka works.
>>
File: 1445778263772.jpg (82KB, 462x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445778263772.jpg
82KB, 462x375px
>>144460262
It's a trend that makes japanese men angry

Kodansha Ltd. has been forced to shelve a new manga centering around the training of "himo" (string), unemployed men who aspire to live off the purse strings of women, after its creator drew criticism on the Internet. (...)

Higashimura created the recent installment with her male assistant and other men around her as models and the series is intended to describe “what actually occur to them after getting such training.”

But her work came under fire from critics who accused her of looking down on her assistant and other men. (...)

The manga revolves around training men who are searching for girlfriends who have good jobs. These males have big dreams but little money and few skills, so they try to make themselves more attractive to working women by becoming adept at such things as housework.

http://myanimelist.net/news/42834158
>>
>>144460664
Japanese men are truly awful.
>>
>>144460664
I want to go to Japan and cuck them with my foreign cock
>>
I was going to wonder why they aren't into the idea of stay at home dads when they have all the NEETs and hikkis but I guess chores are too much effort
>>
>>144462595
For a man to become a stay-at-home dad, he must first find a woman willing to procreate with him.
>>
So that Junko can be Madoka's role model.
>>
>>144460262
>Did I miss something?
Dunno, did you miss every other character being a massive faggot?
>>
>>144460262
He's a househusband.
>>
>>144462337
Japanese men are known to be the most beta males on the planet.
>>
>>144462703
That doesn't stop them selfinserting into harems
>>
>>144460262
Madoka's relationship with her parents was probably the most interesting thing in this entire series so of course it went nowhere because this show is bad.
>>
>>144462503
If you're a half-decent looking white dude with a tiny bit of confidence pretty much anybody can clean up in Japan.
>>
>>144460262
He's a stay at home dad.
>>
>>144460262
Youre missing your bigotry
>>
>>144463223
What if you're hairy, sweat a lot and are kind of built? Don't they prefer effeminate rails?
>>
>>144463544
No. All nip males are tiny skinny dudes. Large hairy dudes are exotic. Even kinda fat is good.
>>
>>144460262
Didn't she suck like multiple dicks in high school?
>>
>>144465331
No
>>
>>144460262
>did I miss something?

Yes the showa era is over and Hirohito is dead.
>>
File: family.jpg (193KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
193KB, 640x900px
This is the relationship that the couple wants.

I don't mind because even if she brings him home the bacon, you know he gives her the meat.
>>
>>144462761
I'm going with this anon here. Junko plays enough of an active role to make her important to the story and it just wouldn't fit to have Madoka's father doing it instead. The Butcher swapped the traditional roles to let Madoka interact with Junko more.

Personally I'd like to see more about Homura's parents. She could be set up for even more suffering.
>'my parents come from a very well respected family to the east near the coast'
>'Money, prestige, political power. We have it all.'
>'I was their pride and joy in grade school'
>'I had perfect grades, athletics, & social standing. I was well on my way to being the next line of Akemi.'
>'but then my heart condition arrived and nearly killed me'
>'I spent so much time in the hospital. My grades suffered. First my friends stopped visiting my room. The visits from my parents became less and less frequent'
>'I wasn't the top of the class anymore. I wasn't the top in athletics or academics. All I could do was struggle to pass my classes from a cold hospital bed while my health got worse. It became obvious I would never bring profit or prestige to my family name'
>'finally, two years ago my parents shipped me off to Mitikahara. Here I sat alone, knowing the only thing my parents wanted of me anymore was a letter from the hospital saying I died without a fuss.'
>>
>>144467047
Urobuchi's mentioned that not showing Homura's parents was intentional to contrast Madoka who has loving supportive family with Homura who has no one
>>
>>144460262
Madoka's world is a world where troubled young women through history mysteriously get magical powers from aliens. So it's not at all surprising that females became the dominant sex.
>>
>>144467019
>Madoka
>pink hair
>Father and Mother
>non-pink hair
>implying he gives her the meat
Who is the real father?
>>
>>144467163
Well good job Homura's parents, you literally created the Anti-Christ
>>
>>144460262
Kek
>>
>>144465534
>Yes the showa era is over and Hirohito is dead

This is why Japan is fucked forever. It's a nation of menchildren
>>
>>144460664
You're misrepresenting the second one. People where pissed because the manga is based on real people and situations. The author is depicted as a absolute cunt,shittalking them to her friends when they where kind enough to look after her kid while working,so she could go shopping.
>>
Her dad is very cute
>>
>>144460262
Because Tomohisa is the househusband and Junko is the breadwinner.

Junko probably pegs Tomohisa on a nightly basis, too. Lucky guy.
>>
>>144477314
>work hard winning that bread all day
>have to do the work in the bedroom too
Junko's probably a power bottom.
>>
>>144479589
She's definitely the dom, but I think Tomohisa has enough skill to satisfy her.
>>
>>144460664
>>144462337
>Falling for literal sankaku complex tier clickbait
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.