[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Dorohedoro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: chomp.jpg (154KB, 728x1059px) Image search: [Google]
chomp.jpg
154KB, 728x1059px
What are your thoughts on Dorohedoro
>>
wierd art
>>
>>144449560
similar appeal to early Slipknot
which is occasionally referenced throughout the manga
>>
>>144449560
Good series that's had a weird road to its ending.
>>
Confusing.
Mostly because of how intermittent translations are, but that doesn't change how hard it is to follow the story.
>>
>>144449560
Best manga out there, it takes all the good aspects of Berserk, Harry Potter, and Dragon Ball and combines them together.
>>
is it done yet? I gave it up like two years ago. Art kinda reminds me of if Togashi and Miura had some horror loving child.
>>
qyozas
>>
>>144450142
I feel that it's more like HunterxHunter mixed with Jojolion
>>
>>144450339
It is litterally nothing like HxH or Jojolion...
>>
File: 44373652_p0.jpg (250KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
44373652_p0.jpg
250KB, 800x800px
Reading it for best boy.
>>
>>144449560
Great
But Nikaido's boobs are too big.
>>
>>144451990
>But Nikaido's boobs are too big.
I'm not a fan of her gradual inflation either. Now Noi, that's where it's at.
>>
>>144449560
I don't even remember how I stumbled upon this but I loved everything I read so far! Probably my favorite art and one of my favorite manga of all time

Reminds me of blame! mixed with Harry Potter
>>
The woman draws too much naked bodies and they all look like shit.
>>
>>144452574
The author was an assistant to Nihei so thats why its got a lot of a Blame! feel artwise.
>>
>>144451990
But they're no longer there....
>>
I can't remember what happens in the last 3rd of this manga. Something about kaiman is actually the leader of the cross eyes, but then there's another Kaiman? Started getting Airgear-levels of confusion when reading it, though I partially blame that on the fact that it would go for months without any new chapters.
>>
>>144453093
Fuck you, women drawing naked women is my fetish. She probably uses her own body as a study.

>>144449560
1. It's probably one of my most favorite manga of all time.
2. I want Kaiman to get a happy end, but things are looking so fucked up for him right now.
3. I love those fucking chapter lists.
>>
>>144453207
It's not that confusing, Kaiman had a bad case of split personality resulting from him being immersed in the mud back when he was Ai. During some times of the day he's Aikawa, Ritsu's friend but during other times he's Kai, the inhuman leader of the cross eyes.
>>
>>144453221
God, her body must be ugly then.
>>
>>144450901
>...
Spotted the redditor.
>>
>>144453207
It's not that confusing.

Kaiman was a kid named Ai who wanted magical powers, the kid was a bit of a prodigy and worked with a doctor on figuring out how to get those magical powers via the devils in magic caster heads. The kid dies, and gets buried next to the Hole.

There's some ancient evil in the hole, which possesses the corpse of the kid and resurrects him, makes him its avatar. Kid changes his name to Aikawa and lives out his days as a pretty friendly fellow, but is occasionally possessed by the Hole. When possessed he's the Cross Eye's boss.

Aikawa's friend Riku has a unique curse ability which piques the Hole's interest, the Hole decides to take the ability but in doing so activates the curse. He tries to get the fuck out of there, but doesn't manage to escape, in the resulting scuffle a bunch of bottles containing that magical gas stuff break. This causes his head to change to that of a lizard and he loses all his memories. That's when the series starts.
>>
>>144453286
Wow, fuck you.
>>
>>144453265
>Ritsu's
>>144453486
>Riku
It's Risu
>>
Is it finally gonna have an ending soon m8's?
>>
>>144453600
It's been having an ending for quite some time, who knows how many volumes it'll take at this rate considering it was years ago when the author originally said it only had one volume left before realizing that there was no way to finish it in that little.
>>
File: 1.jpg (77KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
77KB, 500x291px
needs more ebisu
>>
>>144453533
Whoops, thanks for the correction.

Been about a month since I last read a chapter.
>>
File: 1467002290862.jpg (565KB, 1400x959px) Image search: [Google]
1467002290862.jpg
565KB, 1400x959px
I loved it, my only real problem was ebisu felt so
>lol XD random
a character like that works a lot better animated like ed from cowboy bebop
>>
New chapter never ;-;
>>
>>144450097
This
>for the longest fucking time, I never knew cross eyes were magic users. I thought they were hunting magic users to get their devil tumors to become magic users.
>>
>>144449560
I honestly have no idea. I stopped reading partway and I can't remember what happened at all, except that it had good art and it was weird as fuck.
>>
>>144454423
Ebisu is kind of a mess of a character
>serious starting
>comic relief for several volumes
>SUDDENLY SHE'S NORMAL AGAIN AND HER ARC STARTS
>nope, like two chapters into her arc she gets massacred
>SILLY AGAIN
>>
>>144454766
>It's probably gonna end soon, you can pick it up again then
I'm gonna reread it because 1. It's great and 2. I need to get everything straight in my head
>>
>>144455098
And I don't know why I quoted there
>>
>>144454651
They're just low level scum
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.