[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations you spammed it everywhere so I finally gave it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: May_everyone's_dream_come_true!.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
May_everyone's_dream_come_true!.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Congratulations you spammed it everywhere so I finally gave it a watch.

There is nothing memorable about any of these girls, but WORSE, the choreography uses that awful 3D modelling that looks like total shit and completely breaks from the normal animation. I have to look away every single time because it doesn't blend in the slightest and makes the girls look like horrible corpse puppets on strings.

Why the fuck would you watch a show like this except for some great choreography and now it's totally ruined?

All I want is for you all to go "haha u fell for the meme XD" and we'll all laugh and go on with our empty lives. Just for the love of god don't try to defend it.
>>
You make it sound like anyone cares about anything you have to say.
>>
>>144432153
You cared enough to reply. Checkmate
>>
2 things.

1. If you don't like the show, why did you make the file name something that a LL would? Nitpicking here.

2. I never told anyone it was a great show. I like it but I have admitted to others that if they don't like any of the characters, they won't like the show. Maybe the music though but that's about it.
>>
You'll understand one day.
>>
>>144432120
low tier bait
>>
I thought the main girl was annoying as fuck. Maybe its a japanese thing but I couldnt care enough if my high school would be shutting down or whatever her stupid fucking reason was
>>
>>144432120
Nice blog. Are you new here?
>>
>>144432288
I got it from google image and then deleted it immediately after posting this thread.

The music is average at best.

>>144432329
The refuge of a man with no argument.

>>144432340
I'm being 100% serious. Posting in this thread is the most serious thing I've done all day and I think we can all say the same.

>>144432398
I wouldn't have come by except you figgity fags have been spamming Maki all over /g/ nonstop for months. Stop it.
>>
>>144432418
So you are new here on /a/.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>144432120
it's not our fault you can't handle peer presure, op
>>
>>144432418
>>>/g/
>>
>>144432471
The refuge of a man with no argument.

>>144432475
Only valid point in the thread, I guess it's a flaw of mine
>>
>>144432120
summer sure brings degenerates
>>
We all know KinoAni would've done a better job but idolshitshows are made for the lowest common denominator with no standards whatsoever.
>>
>>144432525
>>144432340
>>144432153
>>144432288
No, OP's right. This show is fucking garbage.
>>
>>144432591
stop samefagging
>>
>>144432380
You never loved the days you spend on schools?
>>
>>144432614
Damn, how did you know?
>>
>>144432120
>you spammed it everywhere
>spammed

are you fucking kidding me?
Ultimate Bait
>>
>>144432529
sunrise>>>>>>kyoani
>>
>>144432591
That's all I needed to hear

>>144432614
Refuge of a man with no et cetera
>>
>love live cg looks awful
It's one of the best looking uses of cg, who are you even baiting?
>>
>>144435596
What do you expect? It's an /a/ newfag from /g/.

Also:
>bumping a page 10 thread
>>
>>144435596
Fucking hilarious. The CG is barely better than standard Miku Miku Dance videos and looks like absolute ass. I won't knock the rest of the show cause I never saw it, but the dances look fucking awful. Seriously, with the amount of money the franchise made and the bottom tier CG they use when it comes to animating more than two girls dancing on stage, it makes me laugh so much that /a/ doesn't deride the garbage CG animation for what it is. You can like the show even for its shitty breaks into CG dancing after all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.