[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who doesn't like Phantom World and why? More importantly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Who doesn't like Phantom World and why? More importantly, why does anyone not like Ruru?
>>
>>144425102
It's just a dumb fan service show, which is fine but that type of thing just doesn't appeal to me. Outside of the fan service it was super cliche powers LN fare, with a couple tiny details of originality.

The only episode I really enjoyed was the one where titty chick becomes his new mom. If I were ever going to recommend this show to somebody I would recommend they watch only this one episode and none of the others, because the existence of all the other episodes degrades the experience of this one episode.

The rest of the show was just boring. It was in large part a comedy by I only distinctly remember laughing at one joke, the one where cockroach loli gently glides down in that weird mushroom world, then MC slams into the ground at a million miles an hour. It was predictable and obvious, but it was able to get a laugh out of me because it was very well executed and directed. The stories for the individual episodes (other than the one mentioned above) ranged from barely engaging to horribly predictable, formulaic, monotonous, and sometimes offensively bad. Probably the best example is the episode that focused on the brown fairy getting all big or whatever. The end of this episode was just really god awful. All I remember about it is that she did this whole sacrificing herself bit, MC got all upset, then she immediately came back. This was all patently obvious the second the sequence started, and it was just a really cheap plot device to try and force some heart into the episode. I really hated that episode.

The show wasn't made for me. If I were a bigger fan of fan service then I probably would have enjoyed it. But I'm not.

That being said, the art, animation, and design were all gorgeous.
>>
>>144425821
where can I subscribe
>>
Because it's pretty meh compared with the original novel.
>>
File: 1452819852034.webm (581KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452819852034.webm
581KB, 1280x720px
>>144425821
Basically this, except I liked the fan service so I didn't really care as much about how bad the writing was.
>>
>>144425102
i fucking loved it

Maifu is my waifu and Koito and Reina would both be amazing mistresses / ex-girlfriends / friends with sexual tension
>>
>>144425821
Nice blog, reteewtlr it and +liked it.
>>
>>144425951
>>144426175
support me on patreon
>>
Few shows will ever be as charming without being full pandering moe shows.
>>
>>144425102
Man, all I can think when I see this image its the guy hidden in the table.
>>
>>144425821
>The show wasn't made for me
Since when does someone ever made a show for you?
>>
I like it. Already said why back in the airing threads, but probably a lot more since watching it with here made me pick up a number of details I would've otherwise missed, like that eye thing or that the episodes are more connected together than at first glance

T-thanks /a/nons
>>
Horrendous characters for a KyoAni show.
>>
>>144426040
More like, the first volume of the original novel is pretty meh.
>>
The anime-only characters (fairy and cockroach loli) were obnoxious and annoying. The rest of the girls were fine, and deserved better from this show.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.