[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku dake ga Inai Machi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (131).png (911KB, 1915x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (131).png
911KB, 1915x1080px
WHAT THE FUCK

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
>>
Well it did.
>>
Bad show is bad.
Would've been worse if Kayo didn't move on at all.
>>
>>144422773
It's called 15 years.
>>
This should be a crime, you can't just show so many episodes of youthful love then pull shit like this right at the end
>>
It would have been really cheesy, and frankly made no sense, if the MC ended up with her in the end.

The show wasn't supposed to be a romance story. KEK
>>
>>144422773
>THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
Yeah you wouldn't wait 15+ years for someone who might not wake up dude.
>>
>>144423119
She moved away. I'm surprised that she was even in the series after that. Of course she would've moved on from a childhood crush.
>>
>>144423260
I don't know, marrying one of his best friends just seems like leaving your lifesaver behind and kicking him in the dick for good measure

Remember 15 years for her is still just a few weeks for him

>>144423269
Honestly would have preferred this
>>
>>144423335
>I don't know, marrying one of his best friends just seems like leaving your lifesaver behind and kicking him in the dick for good measure

They were 10, also she couldn't possibly know everything he knew. To her she was just having someone hid her from an abusive mom.

>Remember 15 years for her is still just a few weeks for him
How was she suppose to know this?
>>
>>144423269
But she had a kid with the trap, that's some next level cuckery
>>
Only self-insert fags are hurt by this.
>>
File: 1436164360616.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1436164360616.png
280KB, 452x710px
>>144423418
Heroes only lose in this world
>>
>>144423418
>How was she suppose to know this?

Obviously someone should have handed her the storyboard for the anime.
>>
Any bitch that was abused as a kid grows up next level crazy. He dodged a massive bullet. But just for fun https://youtu.be/MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
>>144423646
You mean in a show where magic blue butterflies give you time travel abilities?

What else did you expect? This ain't kimi ni todoke, not sure what you expect from watching something not listed as a romance
>>
>>144423919
For the amount of times those two held hands, I could conclude that there WAS INDEED a VERY ROMANTIC relationship between them.
>>
>>144423260
His killer did
>>
>>144424029
>I could conclude that there WAS INDEED a VERY ROMANTIC relationship between them.

10, holy shit how is this hard to understand? Did you not have a BF/GF growing up and just drift apart after summer or something before? People change and grow different as they go through their teenage years.
>>
>>144424072
Yeah generally someone deranged who tries to be a cereal killer will do weird things.
>>
>>144424159
serial*

fuck
>>
>>144422773
I had this initial reaction but I got over it pretty quickly, it is 15+ years and he was a vegetable

The one thing that I am not over and consider shit writing was the thing with pizza girl

If the writer wasn't going to put Satoru with Kayo they shouldn't have made the mistake of imply pizza girl gets down with him because, oh she's conveniently older now and things do "work out" for him

The writing got shitty after the coma and the show stopped making sense Satoru dying would have been a much more meaningful and sensible ending than the mess that was ERASED's ending
>>
>>144424193
The show ended on ep 10, with Satoru dying.

Nothing exists after that.
>>
>>144424282
I wish I could accept that, but shitty writing that ruins the end of an otherwise good anime can't be ignored

I felt like the author was specifically tried to avoid a cliche ending with Kayo and Sat getting together but ended up fucking his story doing so
>>
File: CerealKiller.jpg (87KB, 793x648px) Image search: [Google]
CerealKiller.jpg
87KB, 793x648px
>>144424159
I know you caught it and corrected it here>>144424190.
But I'm still going to make fun of you.
>>
>>144424190
Shoulda just left it. I'd have figured you were just doing it for the memes until you corrected yourself.
>>
Everyone ever got extremely buttravaged and had to make do with Airi.

I mean, 15 years is a pretty damn long time.
Life is not a fairy book tale anon.
>>
>>144424995
Would you say that life is simply unfair?
>>
>>144425143
15 years is a really fucking long time to wait, especially when you realize they might never wake up. I mean it takes some marriage level type commitment at that point.

If I went into a coma for 15 years and had a gf I'd expect her to have moved on. I wouldn't want to wake up knowing she stood around all that time.
>>
You die as a childhood crush or live long enough to see yourself cucked.
>>
File: 1468260169507.gif (3MB, 255x151px) Image search: [Google]
1468260169507.gif
3MB, 255x151px
>>144422773
When will this cuck meme end?
It wasn't even that emotionally moving.
>>
>>144422773
why not? It was never satoru's intention to woo kayo in the first place, she just kind of fell for him because he was the first person to be nice to her really.
>>
>>144422773
good, Yashiro was best girl anyway
not only did he wait 15 years patiently by his side for his boy to wake up, he even admitted to not being able to live without him and was ready to double suicide of love

>filthy Kayo peasants pls leave
>>
>>144426140
when all the white blood are thinned with black genes.
so, 2050.
>>
>>144427110
>>>>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.