[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison School Chapter 222

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kate-prison school.jpg (79KB, 604x332px) Image search: [Google]
kate-prison school.jpg
79KB, 604x332px
She pisses me off, this arc pisses me off too
>>
Can we all agree that Assman Adventures is the only thing keeping the manga readable right now?
>>
>>144408175
She's right, Mari is a fucking hypocrite whore.
>>
>>144408245
>Can we all agree
No.

I pretty much stopped reading after the Ouroboros and the Chairman screwing with the wife while running away. That being said, I picked it up just as the Ouroboros was translated and I like to let the chapters pile up.
>>
>>144408245
I wouldn't say it's unreadable, I'd say it's just slow paced.
>>
File: aOMsTAU.png (425KB, 745x588px) Image search: [Google]
aOMsTAU.png
425KB, 745x588px
>>144408321
>Mari is a fucking hypocrite

If there's one hypocrite in this manga, it's Kate.
>>
>>144408505
She forced Kiyoshi to show his dick and she can't even show her boobs to an all-girl school.
And even more, she's blaming Kiyoshi.

What a whore. I wouldn't mind Kate winning.
>>
I'm still reading for Hana's comeback
>>
>>144408613
Kiyoshi is a fuckin' victim, he's forced by a girl
>>
Kate can't even be honest with her.
>>
>>144408357
>let the chapters pile up
This is the only way to read it right now. I'm sure it's a fun read if you can just blaze through the whole cavalry thing in one go and beyond, but reading it as they are released is just a fucking shitshow.

>>144408445
It's fucking tectonic. I'm one of the few who still liked it and had fun throughout the school festival, up to and including the guy's and other girl's arcs and Kyoshi-Dick, but holy shit, it's at a fucking standstill now. We went from four stickers to two stickers in this weeks chapter, that's all that fucking happened. Even Assman Adventures has become stale, he should move the fuck on and finally reveal his secret fucking mission.
>>
>>144408175
Kate has always been right.
>>
I'm honestly just skimming through chapters hoping this garbage arc will end.
>>
>>144408625
what comeback ?
>>
>>144408445
You're right.
>>
>>144408613
This
Mari a shit
>>
>>144408445
This would probably be fantastic to read all at once but weekly it's torture. Like Kaiji
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.