[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished the 25 berserk anime episodes what to do now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 51sJm0c7DCL._SY300_.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
51sJm0c7DCL._SY300_.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
just finished the 25 berserk anime episodes

what to do now? is there only manga for the rest of it?
>>
Watch the new anime, it's a direct sequel to the first and it improve from the manga in every way.
>>
>>144407778
This.
>>
>>144407778
>>144408329
Don't listen to these retards
It's not even a direct sequel, there are hundreds of chapters in between
In fact these guys have to be trolling
anyway either watch the last movie to get closure on the eclipse faster or read through the manga, but that's gonna take a while and leave you wondering what happens after the eclipse
>>
>>144408471
Kill yourself.
>>
Is there an anime equivalent to F# A# ∞ ?
>>
Listen friend. I am not going to bait you. Read the Manga while watching the new anime. Skip the movies at least the first two and don't listen to what others say. The animation might be mediocre but I'm liking the new berserk.
>>
>>144408701
Oh no, it's way below "mediocre".
>>
>>144408590
Akira
>>
Why the fuck would you watch Berserk anime before reading the manga?
>>
>>144408701

The animation is shit but so was the animation in the old series. It was fucking bullshit even for the standards back then. Abysmal.
But the music was great And it felt just overall more like Berserk should. I don't exactly hate the new anime either though
>>
>>144408471
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>144408590
Ergo Proxy?

Idk something bleak
>>
>>144407503
I have only read the manga, never watched any of the adaptions and I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Am I wrong, /a/nons?
>>
>>144411788
You're right.
Even the '97 anime that gets so much praise is a poorly animated clusterfuck that leaves out half of the story.
>>
>>144408590

Glasslip
>>
>>144411125
Bleak and kind of pretentious but still fun, sounds about right.
>>
>>144409564
There's waaay too much happening in Akira. I'd say Mushishi.
>>
>>144413370
Definitely not mushishi, F# A# ∞ isn't a quiet, contemplative album. Mushishi would be more Brian Eno.
>>
>>144413519
Well, to be honest, I haven't listened to F# A# in a long time, but I still feel that Akira is too active. I mean, just think about the big endfight.
>>
>>144408471
Dumb shitposter
>>
>>144413750
Heh, I haven't listened to it in a year or two as well. But I also haven't seen akira in longer than that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.