[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the worst God ever? I sure as hell wouldn't worship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1468885027277.jpg (154KB, 666x679px) Image search: [Google]
1468885027277.jpg
154KB, 666x679px
Is he the worst God ever? I sure as hell wouldn't worship him.
>Ugly, unimpressive design
>Midget
>Cares more about fights than actually helping people
>Created a system where Gods create planets, and then some other Gods destroy a bunch of planets for no reason other than MUH BALANCE
>Actually tells God of Destruction that they should commit MORE planetary genocide
>Destroyed 6 entire universes because of temper tantrums, making him one of the biggest mass murderers in anime history
>>
He's Toriyama's self insert
>>
Sounds like standard godhood to me. What kind of bizarro universe are you from that gods in every religion or mythology aren't complete assholes and/or genocidal?
>>
>>144399865

I held an anon's hand today.
>>
>>144399984
The scale of Zeno's genocide is far greater than that of any real world religion.
And none of those asshole gods deserve being worshiped either.
>>
>>144399905
Nah, he's the audience surrogate.

>You're fun so I'm OK with your flaws. In fact, I'm looking foward for your upcoming adventures
>I'm piss off, DROPPED
>>
>>144400219
Let's pretend gods were actually visible and they meddle on human affaires. Worship them would be a life or death situation
>>
He is funeeh, he looks like shit yet he is the most powerful DB character ever.

LOL
>>
Can he beat Arale?
>>
>>144400419
Toriyama has done this constantly

>roshi
>Korrin
>Mr. Popo
>King Kai
>Old kai
>>
>>144400631
>King Kai
>Old kai
>Most powerful DB character
LOL
>>
>>144400563
You're asking the wrong question.
Can he beat Saitama?
>>
>>144400631
Kaio was weaker tha Nappa at the moment of his introduction.
The Kaioshin were weaker than Gohan, Vegeta and Goku.
>>
>>144399865
>one of the biggest mass murderers in anime history
Demonbane says hi.
>>
>>144399865
Is this the worst poster ever?

>Ugly, unimpressive
>midget
>cares more about fights than actually helping people
>Destroyed his life, career and relationships because of temper tantrums, making him one of the biggest losers in history
>>
>>144401578
>ONE of the biggest mass murderers in anime history
learn to reading comprehension
>>
>>144400563
He wouldn't fight Arale.
>>
>>144399865
I like how the more powerful a character is in Dragon Ball the weirder Tori draws them. I mean seriously, he looks like a fucking lemon that took a bath in antifreeze.
>>
>>144405541
Exactly. Arale would cease to exist before she could challenge him into a fight.
>>
>>144406028
>I like how the more powerful a character is in Dragon Ball the weirder Tori draws them.
It started with Vegeta and Nappa. Back then the idea of the shorter guy actually being the stronger one was new and fresh. He went further with Frieza, who had massive, bulking transformations but his strongest form was the shortest and scrawniest.

Now it has become a cliché, to the point where any man who's tall and muscular is a jobber 9/10 times.
>>
>>144406987
Gohan lost all his gains and is still a jobber
>>
>>144406987
Those hulks were always jobbers

Think about all of the people Goku and friends fought in the preliminary rounds of the world martial arts tournament, this has been going on since the second saga of Dragon Ball at least
>>
>>144404028
I don't deserve this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.