[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this precise moment, you realize that while「 Ma�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nc9s6j9SqZ1sk0awuo2_1280.jpg (768KB, 1280x983px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc9s6j9SqZ1sk0awuo2_1280.jpg
768KB, 1280x983px
At this precise moment, you realize that while「 Made in Heaven」 was rampaging;

>Tomoko was in tears, Josuke, powerless and desperate, trying to defend her with his stand, Koichi was panicking and probably together with Yukako, Okuyasu was slightly oblivious to all, and with his father

>Giorno Giovanna was trying, withouth success, to negate all effects of the event with his GER, trying at the same time to bring courage to Polnareff (who didn't pass to the new universe) and Guido, who spends his last desperate moments with the frightened sex pistols

>Joseph doesn't get anything that is going on, he tries to cheer up a grown up Shizuka (who is in tears and completely invisible) Suzy screams.

All while this plays:

https://youtu.be/i8je8ic0710
>>
>>144194132
obviously this is the true song that fits the catastrophic moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE
>>
>>144194296
I can... Really see this happening.
>>
>>144194132
>Rohan continues to churn out manga like nothing's wrong
>>
I might be wrong but I thought that as long as Pucci didn't kill you during the speed up you would cross over to the new universe unchanged?
>>
>>144194296
Yes, the contrast would be so noticeable that it would made the secuence pretty terrifying.
>>
>>144196619
Yes, but Polnareff was already dead, just that his soul was trapped in the turtle.
>>
>>144196619
Sure, but only if you talked to Pucci you could know this stuff, if you where a bystander, it would have looked like doomsday.
>>
>>144194132
>Diavolo, Angelo, Terunosuke, and Anubis can all finally embrace death
>>
>>144197054
And Cars.
>>
>>144197054
Teru is alive, sorry, no death to him; diavolo is trapped in a simulated eternity, anubis is alive, kars too.
>>
>>144196619
You have to be alive at the singularity point to pass to the new universe
>>
>>144197360
Anubis is a stand. I don't know how much they count as living beings.
>>
>>144197427
Maybe anubis gets a pass? Dunno, not sure.
>>
>>144194132
>Joseph doesn't get anything that is going on, he tries to cheer up a grown up Shizuka (who is in tears and completely invisible)
>Joseph and Shizuka can't even see each other in their final moments
>>
>>144194132
>Tomoko was in tears, Josuke, powerless and desperate, trying to defend her with his stand, Koichi was panicking and probably together with Yukako, Okuyasu was slightly oblivious to all, and with his father
Defend her from what? The sky moving fast? All that happened s that they were brought to a new universe and saw the future, that's it.

>Giorno Giovanna was trying, withouth success, to negate all effects of the event with his GER, trying at the same time to bring courage to Polnareff (who didn't pass to the new universe) and Guido, who spends his last desperate moments with the frightened sex pistols
Why wouldn't Polnareff pass to the new universe? He's a living organism, THAT'S WHAT MADE IN HEAVEN DOES. IT BRNGS LIVING ORGANISMS TO THE NEW UNIVERSE, essentially protecting them from the catastrophe of time going really, really fast.

>Joseph doesn't get anything that is going on, he tries to cheer up a grown up Shizuka (who is in tears and completely invisible) Suzy screams.
WHY WOULD SHE BE IN TEARS
THEY'D JUST BE CONFUSED

FUCK YOU I HATE IT WHEN YOU STUPID RETARDS MISUNDERSTAND MADE IN HEAVEN FUCK
>>
>>144196619
Yes, you're absolutely right
>>144196828
His soul was residing in the turtle so he was fine. He essentially IS the turtle, the turtle is living, so he passed on.
>>144196837
Good point.
>>144197376
Then literally no one would've survived because they'd have to survive a lot of things before that
Like, I dunno, extinction level events that would happen in millions of years? What about the sun becoming a Red Giant? Or how about the universe ending and beginning again.

Made In Heaven protected all living things from that shit, so It's safe to assume everyone lived because of MiH.
>>
>>144194132
>>Giorno Giovanna was trying, withouth success, to negate all effects of the event with his GER
Great bait anon, great bait
>>
So what would the Joestar family look like? Did the events of SC play out? Are Josuke and Giorno still in existence because they were conceived before that time? Is DIO alive?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.