[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The eternal soul society thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: bleach-7852525.jpg (188KB, 800x1164px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-7852525.jpg
188KB, 800x1164px
AIZEN ICHIGO RENJI VS YUHA BACH

why does kubo love his fans so much?
>>
>>144183171
Havent read this shit since the bankais got stolen.
Renji has an eyepatch? The fuck happened there to him?
>>
>>144183420
that ain't renji that's aizen . he was imprisoned underneath soul societyand i guess they make him wear that outfit to control his power?
>>
>>144183420
That's not Renji.
>>
>>144183558
>>144183571
So again, why the eyepatch? How would that control his powers? Did they just say fuck it and cover him in Kenpachi's eyepatches?
>>
>>144183623
The restraints that cover his entire face and body have been loosened. It's a half-blindfold.
>>
>>144183859
So an eyepatch?
>>
>>144183926
Effectively.
>>
File: 1463256159670.jpg (620KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463256159670.jpg
620KB, 1500x1000px
>>144183171
It is clear that the current Ichigo is alot weaker than Butterfly Aizen and Aizen is weaker than butterfly Aizen, Yuha should take this easily
>>
>>144183997
Shunsui stated that current Aizen is even stronger than he was before he was imprisoned, so I think you're analysis is flawed.
>>
>>144184247
Shunsui shouldn't be able to tell since Aizen's reiatsu was so strong that it was undetectable before, but lelKubo whatever.
>>
>>144183997
How in the fuck is it clear? If anything Ichigo had all of his powers united under one banner, and literally every character has commented on the fact that Aizen has gotten much stronger ever since he got imprisoned.

In fact, one of the first things Aizen did after his reveal on the chair was to use a no incantation Kurohitsugi that was far larger than any of his Kurohitsugis. He fucked up the whole place.
>>
>>144184247
Could Shunsui actually perceive the strength of a transcendental?

It might not mean anything, Aizen could have just restructured himself in yet another way.

>>144184512
Exactly
>>
>>144183171
I still don't see Ichigo even scratching him.
Even with a dual surprise attack his sword got nearly broken in two once again.

What the hell is Ichigo supposed to do? He even used his super hollow/quincy fusion form. What more can he do?
Once again the final Getsuga?
>>
>>144184563
It's friggin' Kubo, of course the reiatsu that he said wasn't detectable will be detected because a power comparison has to be said. He said that Bankais could not be repaired and Renji got a powerup and a repair because his soul was lying to him (ofc.), Ichigo got a powerup and a repair, Ikkaku's bankai still works even though it got broken just like Ichigo's, and god knows what else.

Like, Kyoraku's vice captain's zanpakuto just happened to be the exact counter needed for the enemy. Kubo will aspull whatever he needs for the story to go on if he writes himself to a corner..
>>
>my only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me

Aizen went from neutral evil to chaotic neutral
Pretty based
>>
>>144184716
Deus ex machina probably.

Yhwach is literally too strong atm. I cannot see the heroes defeating him in any other way.
>>
>>144184733
When did Ikkaku use bankai or fight since Arrancar battle in Karakura 10 years ago?

I legitimately don't remember.
>>
>>144184716
>What more can he do?
>Once again the final Getsuga?

He already did that. This time it will be the FINAL Final Getsuga Tenshou: FUgetsu.
>>
>>144184733
>Renji got a powerup and a repair because his soul was lying to him

He had it reforged before that. Kubo could have just used that as justification.
>>
>>144184933
He didn't, but apparently everyone is aware of his Bankai now, seeing as Mayuri said "We fixed up Madarame's bankai but it barely works and it's weaker than before."

That being said I really skimmed his parts during his fights with the quincy as he did fuck-all. Maybe he used his bankai there.
>>
>>144184933
He didn't. Anon brought up a bad point. A better one is Mayuri's Bankai which got fucking obliterated by Ishida, but that doesn't count either since he "remodels" it all the time.
>>
The Royal Guard is such wasted potential, fuck

Especially sword nigger and the pompadour guy. Sayafushi and Kinpika are really cool
>>
>>144185118

Where the fuck even are they at this point?
>>
>>144185118
We didn't need three months of them showing off all their skills and losing anyway.
>>
>>144185118
That feel when the Zero Squad captains that are supposed to be on a whole other level than normal captains get offscreened...
>>
>>144185187
I hope Kubo will include their Shikai and Bankai abilities in a future databook at least.

>>144185199
Yeah, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>144183171
>why does kubo love his fans
If he really did love his fans, Rukia would be there - for some bullshit, half-assed reason, but she'll be there.

>>144184716
Only one way to beat The Asspull: a Bigger Asspull.
>>144185010
>FUgetsu
If Kubo can find the right kanji, I'm sure we'll get something very much like that.
>>
File: 1441262669295.png (340KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
1441262669295.png
340KB, 800x453px
>>144183926
>>
>>144185242
Not like the abilities actually matter. Aizen himself said that in the end, it all falls down to sheer reiatsu.

What good is Soifon when you can pretty much no sell her poison with sheer power?
>>
>>144185319
It would've still been nice to see what they were capable of. Powerlevel reiatsu fights are less fun than fights where you get to see actual abilities in action.

Which reminds me, Shinji and Ukitake bankai never
>>
>>144185319
She also has the lamest Bankai.
>imma shoot a missile that basically goes BOOM
>like any halfway powerful Kido or Cero
>>
>>144185391
And throughout each use it has always been useless.
>>
>>144185264
>If he really did love his fans, Rukia would be there - for some bullshit, half-assed reason, but she'll be there.

She'll be there. Ishida is coming and she's closer. If she was with them now, Renji could never have been so honest with Ichigo.
>>
>>144185391
Her Bankai would've been much better if it didn't have a firing limit, was faster, and was as powerful as Hado in the #90 category.

Being able to spam Itto Kaso level nukes is pretty good.

Now Kensei and Ikkaku, those are real shitty bankai
>>
>>144184733
But whose fault is it if a reader assumes a character's claims to be objectively, absolutely true?

That would be assuming that this character is both omniscient, and infallible.

Bleach characters have been making mistakes since the beginning.

I'm not saying that using a character's innate fallibility is a good method for world building or creating plot twists, but making arbitrary assumptions like that is pretty much what makes that sort of story telling viable.

You weren't kubo'd, you were anon'd.
>>
File: Hat.png (351KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hat.png
351KB, 512x384px
Things we'll never see.
Chad winning
>>
>>144185504
You know what would have made bankai great like they used to be back when they were first revealed?

If each and every single one of them were based on gimmicks and were overspecialized as fuck. That's a weakness and a strength.

But now everybody just has a generic weapon which they spam.
>>
>>144185621

Literally the first time we ever saw a bankai it was instantly one-shot.
>>
All we need to see now is aizen's bankai vs ywach or transcended hogyouku aizen vs almighty ywatch its basically God mode vs God mode. Aizen is basically jesus
>>
>>144185669
And it was fucking awesome.
>>
>>144185621
Yeah, you're right. I was still hopeful that "trump card" type bankai would be revealed with Shinji and possibly Ukitake and squad Zero, but who am I kidding.
>>
>>144185478
so aizen retained his god like powers from his battle with ichigo

bach has his quincy powers plus some soul king stuff.

the "A"lmighty cannot predict aizen?

bach seems shaken by aizen who was always planning to kill the royal guard and the soul king.
>>
>>144185704
Ichigo didnt beat aizen tho. It was urahara who backstabed aizen in the end
>>
>>144185478
I imagine it's going to be a scene where Yhwach pins down Aizen and royally fucks over Renji, Rukia, and whoever else is coming. In fact, Yhwach will seemingly kill one of them (probably Rukia) which makes Ichigo snap and transform into... something powerful enough to match Yhwach, like he did against Ulquiorra.

And Yhwach would spout some bullshit like he allowed all of this to happen so he can fight with someone equal to his power, the last barrier to ultimate domination. Then Aizen will quip that that was HIS shtick. We all know Kubo is going to fill the last battle with talking so it might as well be humorous.
>>
Bankai was a mistake. It was only good when Ichigo learned to use his and fought Byakuya's. After that, every fight raised the question "why aren't they just using Bankai already?" or the question "why does Bankai suck so much?" if they used it right off the bat.
>>
>>144183420
>>Renji going against Yhwach solo.

Sorry anon, but that sounds like the good premise for a hilarious joke
>>
>>144185956
I haven't been reading like I said. OP mentioned the three of them fighting him. I thought that was what was going on in the panels.
>>
>>144185504
What was Kensei's Bankai even supposed to be? A pair of brass knuckles and tubing that connected them?

>>144185621
I miss Bankai being spectacles. They used to look cool.
>an armored giant warrior
>a hall of swords
>a black tent that robbed your five senses
>ice wyvern wings
>giant caterpillar baby

What the hell did we get in this arc?
>liquid that melts and heals shit
>a generic power up that just turned his skin red
>some kind of weird effect
>another kind of weird effect with stitches
>white kimono
They were all very underwhelming. The last really cool Bankai we got was Gin's, and it was only used a couple times, and visually it was bland.
>>
>>144186009
Kensei's bankai was based on wind, I think. Just punching stuff and making them explode. Pretty lame for a captain.

>>an armored giant warrior
Say what you want about Komamura, but his bankai is boss as fuck.

Gin's bankai was good because it was bland. It fits him perfectly, because it's not gimmicky or impressive, it just strikes and kills swiftly.
>>
>>144183420
>mistaking the biggest jobber for Aizen
Just fuck off.
>>
>>144186077
Gin's bankai was also great. It really fit him, who was hiding his allegiance and loyalties.
>>
>>144186115
How the fuck am I supposed to tell or know anon? Literally how when the last time I read was when bankais got stolen?
Kubo is a shit writer and doodler.
>>
>tfw the fodder Arrancar got to return as zombies
>Fullbringers came back too
>and Kira
>and Roach had her zombie thing with Bambietta
>we never got Gin back
It would've been a perfect chance to bring in Matsumoto as well, because she was a semi-important supporting character in previous arcs.
>>
>>144186208
Not him but you gave me a good giggle because that looks nothing like Renji under that eyepatch
>>
>>144186386
Dude I haven't read this shit in years. The jawline was seriously the only thing. I figured it was Aizen up at the top panel and Renji at the bottom, with Ichigo off screen being shit somewhere.
>>
Breaking Ichigo's sword was funny the first two times around but now its just old. Please Kubo do something else
>>
>>144186004
Yeah, the idea is still pretty funny to me though kek
>>
>>144185117
His Bankai is also a living thing based off of one of the Nemuris, so it is a bit of an exception.
>>
>>144186009
Don't forget that we got Old Man Genocide's bankai this arc.
>>
>>144186715
>YHWH whips out Zanka no Tachi
>It breaks in half
>Smug Aizen
>>
>>144188275
>Ywach's sword breaks
>Smug aizen
>Ywach so shocked that Ichigo sees his chance and goes in to stab him
>As Ywach is impaled on Zangetsu, he suddenly turns into Renji
>Smug Ywach standing where Renji was
>Ichigo in full despair mode
>For no particular reason, Icefag shows up and stabs Momo
>suddenly, everyone but Aizen is Momo and being stabbed by Hitsugaya
>Aizen breaks the fourth wall and directly speaks to the reader
>I have merely fulfilled your desires that not even you know you had. The one that is undisclosed and lives solemnly in...
>THE HEART
>Last page is a double spread photograph of Kubo looking smug
>>
File: 1468317126958.png (148KB, 1110x277px) Image search: [Google]
1468317126958.png
148KB, 1110x277px
Is there a more JUST character than Hinamori?

>Admire Aizen
>Work her ass off to be his vc
>Betrayed and nearly killed
>Recover only to be nearly killed again
>>
>>144188998
Sado.
>Incredible physical strength to a point where his back got hit by a falling steel beam and didn't break
>Has a fulbring that is raw power
>Jobs regularly against fodder tier enemies
>Gets up again after he loses without fail, only to job again
>Turns from one of the best friends of the MC into a useless jobber that gets off-paneled on the regular
>>
>>144189173
If only Chad was captain level
Brute strength fights are the best
>>
>>144189200
I'm a fan of fights using ridiculously specialized abilities, but brute strength fights are great too. It's a shame that Sado jobs so much, he's the normal human equivalent of a calm and collected kenpachi. Sucks that he's up against overpowered ghosts with hax abilities, I'd pay to see a spin-off where Sado, Orihime and some others hunt hollows in the human world
>>
So despite all the clue that suggested IchiRuki it somehow died because Renji said he finally got to get his completely plutonic relationship with Rukia back?

I really hope Ichigo doesn't get with anyone now
>>
>>144185118

They're the most obvious redflag of this entire arc that tells us that this arc was was fucking raped beyond belief by Editors.
>>
>>144186009

>Shunsui and Urahara's bankai

>Not better than the vast majority of bankai in the series

>IT'S SO WEIRD, YOU GUYS. MHRE!

How much of a fag can you be,
>>
>Ichigo still isn't aware that Aizen was released
Boy, do I want to see his reaction next chapter
>>
>>144190383
If there was more time, we might get a flashback of what he saw when he crossed sword with Aizen.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.