[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Game No Life season 2 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: No-Game-No-Life.jpg (129KB, 662x408px) Image search: [Google]
No-Game-No-Life.jpg
129KB, 662x408px
No Game No Life season 2 when?
>>
>>144143648
Never
>>
>>144143730
I hate how Prisma Illya manages to get a second season but when it comes to No Game No Life, an anime with great ratings, great sales, originality, and even fanservice can't get a season 2.
>>
Hopefully never.
>>
When Shiro becomes legal.
>>
>>144144831
The Fate franchise prints money, and I believe the author of NGNL got caught tracing and apparently it hurt the series.
>>
This deserve a second season.
It has a good girls, nice aesthetics
and the dumb fun is good enough. but for some reason people take it seriously and say things like "it's not fun if you know they will win" and "the plot is retarded and full of asspulls".and yet You don't see people complaining about retarded plots in haremshit and onii-sama and aiz always winning. The whole point is how they're going to do it and which ass they are going to pull(and this "trope" is the main appeal of bleach.)
This serie really don't deserve all the hate but since it became popular in certain website it's ok to shit on it
Gibril best girl
>>
>>144143648
Hopefully never.
>>
>>144145046
The whole pount is ridiculous asspulls. I don't expect reality from this movie, I want to see breadth of Sora's bullshitting skills
>>
>>144144854
>>144145140
;_; why you gotta hate?
>>
>>144145046
I agree. I remember people complaining about the physics when the shiritori episode aired. As if it mattered whether the physics is accurate or not. There cool visuals and the kiss and some couldn't help but complain anyway.
>>
File: 1453024137959.jpg (22KB, 343x361px) Image search: [Google]
1453024137959.jpg
22KB, 343x361px
I thought it was good dumb fun.
Loli sister was best girl by miles.
Sign me up for season two.
>>
>Madhouse
>season 2's

top kek
>>
>>144143648
>author gets caught plagiarizing killing the series
>not enough materials to animate also due to the first reason
>Madhouse

Those 3 alone are enough for it not to get a new season also LOL Madhouse making a season 2?
>>
>>144145183
That's the point and yet people fail to see it and think it is pretentious while is a blatant fanservice comedy.
Ahh i want more colourful fluffy tail
>>
>>144145317
Sadly you're right
>>
>>144145317
Plagiarize what?
>>
>>144145009

The artist was caught. Not the author.

People are too retarded to understand that they are two separate people
>>
>>144145721
Arr rook same.
>>
>>144143648
It would be nice to see Shiro and Izuna again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.