[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Newfag here, where do i start with this series, do i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1236261-guts27.jpg (29KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1236261-guts27.jpg
29KB, 400x417px
Berserk Newfag here, where do i start with this series, do i read the manga then watch the anime, mvoies and such? What do I do because it looks really interesting
>>
Read the manga and then ignore the rest.
>>
Watch the anime not movies
>>
Manga

DON'T PICK HAWK SCANS. IT FUCKED UP THE STORY FOR ME. I was naive back then and resorted to Mangafox for easy reading. It was a horrible mistake. Now I have to start all over again. It's alright though, Dark Horse scans have high quality

PICK DARK HORSE
>>
read the manga
>>
>>144127343
Listen to this anon and you're good OP.

Watch the anime butchered adaptations only if you become an utter addict to Berserk, otherwise don't.
>>
In this order,

Berserk 97 anime
Berserk manga
Berserk 2016 anime
Berserk movies
>>
Watch 1997 anime, then read manga to have voices and music in the head and to see how superior it is to tv show

After that you can watch movie trilogy to see it way worse than old anime

At the end of the journey you start new tv series to kill yourself
>>
>>144127568
Pretty much what i did.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 251x200px
>>144126922
Honestly the movies aren't just bad because they have infused cgi and 2d animation but because they miss out on important story elements within the manga. I started with the 1997 anime because I was intimidated by the manga. It's the best and only decent adaption of the manga but I would ultimately say to just read it through. It's a journey
>>
>>144126922
dark horse mango
>>
>>144126934
first bost, pest bost.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.