[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a full on sad phase after watching Boku Dake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I'm having a full on sad phase after watching Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Please console me. I can't deal with the main character suffering so much even though it was a good ending out of a very very 'shitty' life/situation.
>>
>>144066493
The main character deserved to suffer more. Sensei fucking and killing the trap shota was the best end he could hope for, he got put down in his prime right after realizing his dream of being noticed. Because of Satoru he grew up to be a pudgy middle aged man instead. Satoru is the villain.
>>
>>144066493
But he gets Pizza at the end.
>>
seems like you need to watch more shows if this level of "suffering" is considered compelling to you. he literally regained his passion for life and manga drawing as well as found a girl, I don't see how that could depress anyone.
>>
C
>>
>>144066852
thulu fhtagn
>>
>>144066802

He missed out 15 years of his life with his friends. When you are old, you cherish the earlier years. He did not have that. Like I said, it's not a bad ending but it still hurts a lot for me.
>>
File: sachi sad.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sachi sad.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>did all that shit for his mom
>his mom stuck with him through the coma
>no mom end
>get shitty Airi end
>>
>>144066493
>becomes a hero by being in the wrong place at the right time
>changes his life for the better and fulfilled his oldest wish
>surrounded by friends who keep in touch with a sleeping sack of shit
>main character suffers

no
>>
>>144066946

where is my incest + milf anime?
>>
>>144066493
I was ok when Sachiko didn't adopt Kayo

I was ok when the killer turned out to be the obvious one

But I can't forgive the cuckolding

Kayo was MADE for Satorou
>>
>>144067299

Yeah all those memories down the drain. I know they were fucking kids but how could that guy go for his friend's girl like that. No consideration of bro code or anything. The guy looked like a girl so no wonder.
>>
File: 1468095184874.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468095184874.gif
974KB, 500x281px
The biggest surprise in the entire damn thing was Kayo ending up with the fuccboi of all people. Like, damn.
>>
>>144067554
and the surprising thing is the fuccboi held hands with Satoru like he's gay or something. Then he sweeped in to steal his childhood crush. Satoryu even chased after the car as she left. Wtf. Don't give us scenes like that and then leave us in despair.
>>
>>144066493
my friends stop talking to me after like 2months of being away, having friends that dont mind visiting some comatose asshole for over a decade is the best thing you could ask for
>>
>>144067630
Seriously, that scene with them walking in the snow together was pretty homo.
>>
But why? Seriously, there is a huge difference between a 'sad ending' and just a plain shitty ending. ERASED was the latter, making me feel nothing more than disappointment
>>
>>144068856
I keep seeing people saying this all the time but they never elaborate on it. Please explain. Since you guys obviously know what makes a "good" ending how would do it?
>>
Watch Steins;Gate next for more MC suffering. Also consider Madoka
>>
the whole thing was just a sad depressing show. in the end WE suffered
>>
>>144069259
>You don't like this food? How would you cook it then?
Lol
>>
File: 1398833928537.gif (1024KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1398833928537.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
I think I speak for everyone here when I say FUCK NTR
>>
Watch Orange next, OP. It also has time shenanigans and NTR.
>>
File: 1459013642422.jpg (692KB, 900x4483px) Image search: [Google]
1459013642422.jpg
692KB, 900x4483px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.