[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overlord Anime and Manga discussion Workers literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 558
Thread images: 178

File: Innocent workers.png (526KB, 371x558px) Image search: [Google]
Innocent workers.png
526KB, 371x558px
Overlord Anime and Manga discussion

Workers literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>143561424
Stop making threads.
Learn to use the subject field and also, adding 'discussion' doesn't fool anyone.
>>
>>143561424
They entered the Great Tomb of Nazarick without invitation. What else reason you need to kill them?
>>
>>143561499
If I was breaking any rules I would've been banned by now.

please stay on topic
>>
File: smugchair.png (774KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugchair.png
774KB, 784x720px
>>143561571
>without invitation
>>
>>143561607
Is the topic an LN discussion or 'anime and manga discussion'?
>>
>>143561685
Is the topic a LN discussion, rather.
>>
Ok, if the the mod really doesn't want anymore of these threads why doesn't he just ban the anons making them?
>>
>>143561761
Maybe it's a janitor not mod.
>>
If there is an issue with Overlord being adapted from a LN why is the Highschool DxD thread allowed?
>>
>>143561825
Why don't you report it then?
>>
Manga ch 17?
>>
>>143561424
If Ainz was using the spells in his stilletos, doesn't that qualify as having used magic during his fight against the Martial Lord?
>>
>>143561571
They were literally sacrificed for Demiurge plan, but yes... enter in some Dungeons without first doing research about is a stupid mistake. Well.okay, it's also true that no strategy would work when the levels disparities are so absurdly high.

Ainz and his servants, are the equivalent of Lovecraftian gods ( for power) against simple human beings.
>>
>>143561904
>Manga ch 17?
Yeah did we get any scans of the new chapter yet?
>>
>>143561930
Technically that wasn't his spell but Fluder's. Also I think sealed spell is counted as enchantment which is allowed.
>>
File: Nazarick.jpg (1MB, 2856x1561px) Image search: [Google]
Nazarick.jpg
1MB, 2856x1561px
I have an assumption.
What if Nazarick is a wandering dungeon that is traveling world to world, consuming part of each previous world as a floor?
>>
>>143561930
>doesn't that qualify as having used magic during his fight against the Martial Lord?
Not really, him casting spells would count but just having the spell in the weapon doesn't. I guess you could compare it to having a enchantment on your weapon or gear, it's magic but it doesn't really count.
>>
>>143561969
Haven't seen the manga chapter dumped in full at least. Did the "slowdown" start with the 4th volume's beginning or? I mean less pages per month.
>>
>>143561685
Light novels are allowed
>>
>>143562054
What was the question?
>>
>>143562021
>What if Nazarick is a wandering dungeon that is traveling world to world, consuming part of each previous world as a floor?
That makes zero sense. How did you rget that idea.
>>
>>143562054
Out of all the things related to a light novel only Overlord gets targeted it seems.
>>
>>143562086
What answer do you want?
No matter which answer it is light novels threads are still allowed
>>
>>143562054
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/143347335/#143379131
>>
>>143562160
Are you unable to read the reply chain?
>>
>>143562178
I love how Overlord is the only series on /a/ that gets targeted like this.

I tried reporting Raildex and Konosuba LN threads and nothing happens to them
>>
>>143562178
Newfag mod trying to make new rules over the ones laid down in a decade and last "okay'd" by another mod in 2012.

If they really want to make new "rules" or divisions it ought to be a sticky and from Hiro so it won't be a vague one new guy trying to enforce their own ideas.
>>
>>143562260
Maybe you should try actually discussing something instead of creating a pseudo chat room.
>>
>>143562332
you mean like how the first thread today was before it got deleted?
>>
>>143562011
Yeah, using magic items with effects released by mental commands was okay. And Ainz even then brought in cheap random junk with him.
>>
>>143562399
Are you admitting that your threads before were chat rooms?
>>
>>143562455
Are you admitting you deleted/reported a thread that didn't break any rules?
>>
>>143562092
Well, I just tried to understand, what happened with Yggdrasil. Then I read a BD bonus about Nazarick conquer. And this dungeon is seemed to me too much suspicious.
If we discard the option with hacking of a Satoru Suzuki brain just 3 options will remain. Wandering Nazarick, summoning from a NW and Yggdrasil 2.0
>>
>>143562488
Why do you paranoid retards think I'm a moderator?
>>
>>143562515
Hopefully author will never touch the subject. It's better that it'll remain a mystery since most "answers" like you pointed out would fall flat on their face.
>>
>>143562528
Because you clearly don't know what's the topic or have some vary vague ideas about what is discussion and what is a chat.
>>
>>143562515
>Then I read a BD bonus about Nazarick conquer. And this dungeon is seemed to me too much suspicious.
How was it suspicious? It was a bullshit dungeon, like most shit in Yggdrasil.
>Yggdrasil 2.0
That's pretty much the same has hacking his brain.
>>
>>143562515
>hacking of a Satoru Suzuki brain
>Yggdrasil 2.0
This isn't SAO

>Wandering Nazarick
It was made by the devs in Ygg so doubtful.

It's best if it is just never given a reason. Just think of it as something that just is.
>>
>>143562558
>It's better that it'll remain a mystery since most "answers" like you pointed out would fall flat on their face.
This, I really don't think he could come up with a good answer to the reason why players are transported.
>>
>>143562625
I don't see any anime and manga discussion right now nor did I in your past threads. Do you?
>>
Anyone got the Epub link?
>>
File: she wants a hug.jpg (667KB, 811x1062px) Image search: [Google]
she wants a hug.jpg
667KB, 811x1062px
needs more bugposting
>>
>>143562675
>This isn't SAO
But in the bonus there are lines about nanomachines, direct connection to the brain, etc.
>It was made by the devs in Ygg so doubtful.
What if only the first floor was made by the devs?
Also part about Five Rulers was a bit strange.
>>
>>143562692
The only way it could work and be part of the story is that it's either another dimension like quantum matching in Caine or something that enables "worlds" to overlap at certain points in time.

The worst options would either way be Ygg2.0 or trying to bring Satoru "back" and make New World void. Anything but those please.

>>143562779
I see plenty of S# speculation going on right now, same with the manga. Go be a dunce somewhere else, like the buyfag and djt threads.
>>
>>143562856
>But in the bonus there are lines about nanomachines, direct connection to the brain, etc.
Red herring.
>What if only the first floor was made by the devs?
There was more than one floor.
>Also part about Five Rulers was a bit strange.
The dungeon bosses? Seems pretty normal.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>143562779
It's a light novel thread and light novel threads are allowed around here.
>>
>>143562926
>like quantum matching in Caine
Explain further.
>>
>>143562926
I've heard of this 'speculation' so much in generals like these. You wouldn't be omitting something, would you anon?
>>
>>143562974
It's a western fantasy/sci-fi series with basic premise of being about dystopian cyberpunk world where a corporations rule and iron-clad caste system holds people in place.

Basic idea was to send "entertainers" into an parallel quantum world (Tolkien-like fantasy world albeit brutal) and the entertainers go there via quantum matching their bodies there.

And try to entertain their "viewers" with acting by any means necessary. Shit happens and quantum shit works both ways and if you go "off-sync", shit happens too.
>>
>>143562856
The problem with the nanomachines part/backstory is that it's not a relevant machine for the story to rely on anymore.

And even if it was brought back, like if it was an experiment Ainz tells Demi to do on if they can create a simulation inside NW, it would need much more than the 18 novels and measly 1 season of anime to do.

Given how in the anime and further Ainz wants to confirm the shit about gods and how the world operates it's not that impossible to see him scoping out new means of power but eh, the origin story and "simulation" still feel too distant to fit in.
>>
>>143563138
>and the entertainers go there via quantum matching their bodies there.
So they basically take control of their alternate universe bodies?
>>
>>143563322
They sync there so the body will be missing in the original world and they have to be synced back and if they don't do it by the book you can consider it as the classic "I ran out of mana while walking through this wall / I botched the teleportation" in fantasy/dnd.
>>
>>143563391
Okay makes sense, I guess that could kind of work for Overlord.
>>
>reading Vol 10.

>The guild named Ger7Bra1

Oh my god I just fucking died
>>
>>143562515
There's the possibility that he's stuck in a reality TV show.
>>
>>143563630
Ainz would die of embarrassment if the "viewers" could only see his viewpoint to the New World as he rambles and narrates it.
>>
>>143563597
>>The guild named Ger7Bra1
Wut? Are you reading the fake one anon?
>>
>>143563688

Ye
>>
>>143563765
Which reminds me on how chuuni the silly Black Scripture costumes and the "reasoning" to use them will be.

All that speculation during the first episodes of anime on who the shit they were and only at the end and by the databook we get to see the full weight of the circus crew.
>>
File: 1398952124449.jpg (999KB, 1600x1773px) Image search: [Google]
1398952124449.jpg
999KB, 1600x1773px
>>143563897
>how chuuni the silly Black Scripture costumes
They look like completely usual jRPG gear.
It's not chuuni, it's just archetypal.
>>
>>143564098
Yeah I meant more "chuuni" from the way they reason they need to look like such amusing crew of circus rejects.

6GG for what we know only came to the world with what they carried on person and no bank so unless each seat is wearing some leftover mid/high/top-class gear.

Which I doubt since Clementine w as 9th seat and had none, each and every part of the circus crew made their own gear in fashion to honor the shit 6GG brought with them.

It's like classic Bukuku/Crossdressing issue but instead of someone talking sense to them like Ainz does, the latter generations after the demise of 6GG/Surshana just rolled with the fanclub mentality to "honor" their roots.

I could see few of the more outlandish seats moaning about how this shows their faith and what not and how the rest of NW can't into proper fashion (over form & utility).
>>
>>143564372
It might seem chuuni but from their perspective they would be emulating the battle dress of their gods, which would be pretty sacred/respectful.
>>
>>143564468
Plus, that equipment is apparently really fucking powerful so wearing it is practical as well as respectful.
>>
>>143564468
True but such zealotry would only work if the gear actually provides function on top of the looks.

We've only seen Clementine and her shit wasn't anything much to call home. At least when she tried to fight against real human bean like Momon and it was all about her skills and well the stilettos were quite good quality.

>>143564544
That remains to be seen, we know it's junk compared to max lvl offensive abilities (Purifying Javelin) but a 1vs1 match with someone like Go Gin or geared Gazef would give good indication.

Or Old Guarders/Pleiades vs random mob of Black Scriptures.
>>
>>143564665
According to v10 intermission, they're some kind of legacy/relic-class equipment, which is still a grade or two below legendary (most common top-tier equipment) or divine (highest-tier equipment that was practical for most players to have).

So it's probably nothing much to a properly-geared max level player, but considering even a high-class magic item like the misty shortsword was considered amazing to Osk the weapon collector, it's probably leaps and bounds better than whatever the best enchanters and smiths of the world can produce.

Incidentally, I'm thinking that the BS gear was leftover stuff from when the 6GGs were levelling up. It would explain why they have weird skins and why there's so many of them -- you go through a lot of equipment as you gear up through the levels.
>>
>>143564665
>True but such zealotry would only work if the gear actually provides function on top of the looks.

It does. It's called out in several places to provide powerful stat boosts. v4 intermission and v10 intermission, for a couple.

>We've only seen Clementine and her shit wasn't anything much to call home. At least when she tried to fight against real human bean like Momon and it was all about her skills and well the stilettos were quite good quality.

That wasn't her BS gear, though. She explicitly states that she left it all behind when she went AWOL.
>>
>>143564544
which is hilarious when you consider one of the equipment sets is basically a schoolgirl outfit
>>
>>143565803
The third seat wears a slutty sorceress outfit... as an OLD MAN. They take it pretty seriously.
>>
File: mfwslime.jpg (46KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
mfwslime.jpg
46KB, 248x274px
>>143566159

Well to them, they basically witnessed "Gods".
If one pops up in our world with a erected penis on his forehead. Goes around destorying armies and curing illness and invented some super instant cure all illness device.

You bet your ass his followers will want erected dicks on their foreheads.
>>
>>143566159
So all the equipment the BS are wearing were passed down from the 6 Gods right?

Since Clem used to be with the BS, does that mean she was wearing player armor?
>>
>>143566856
No. She does not have those gear on her.
>>
>>143566824
"But, it's a penis. On your head."
"YOU BLASPHEME!"
>>
>>143562021
pray tell what even made you think about that idiotic idea?
>>
File: stranger of sword city.jpg (137KB, 1068x601px) Image search: [Google]
stranger of sword city.jpg
137KB, 1068x601px
>>143564098
>They look like completely usual jRPG gear.
yeah pretty much
>>
So for a doppelganger to shape shift does he have to copy the form of another being, like PA does with the SBs? Is Narberal copying someone, maybe another player or an NPC?
>>
>>143568297
>for a doppelganger to shape shift does he have to copy the form of another being
Nope. Also keep in mind that Nabe only has minimal levels in Doppelganger and if I recall it was mentioned that she's basically able to use one form and that's it.

I'm more surprised at how she can be a Wizard when she's such an idiot.
>>
>>143568620
Wasn't it mentioned that doppelgangers have max 45 possible transformations, if PA can copy the 41 SBs then what about the other four slots?
>>
File: 57682618_p8.png (287KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
57682618_p8.png
287KB, 580x580px
>>143568297
Her appearance is just a skin made by the SBs. Because she only has one level in the doppelganger race, she can't change her appearance besides her actual look and the egg-like face.
>>143568884
It was never said tha doppelgangers have a max of 45 possible transformations, it's just that PA can transform into 45 different beings. Seeing as Narbe only have two forms, I guess it depends on the level of the doppel. A level 100 with all race and job classes focused on transformation can probably change into 100 forms.
>>
>>143564372
Clementine's gear got left behind and handed to somebody else I vaguely recall so presumably the ST keeps the gear under lock and key unless it's actively being used.
>>
Did Ainz just lost the only person he viewed as an equal with Jircniv asking for vassalization?
>>
File: 57693708_p0.jpg (973KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
57693708_p0.jpg
973KB, 1400x1400px
Sebas x Tsuare is the only good ship in Overlord.
>>
>>143569724
Sebas's seed belongs to the Dragon Loli Queen
>>
>>143570091
>Inb4 BDL kidnaps Tsuare in his great granddaughters wedding
>Sebas: why are you taking her away?!
>BDL: oh, shes yours? she smells like used goods
>Sebas: KISAMAA!
>*Dragon fight ensues
>>
>>143569724
Isn't Sebas younger than her?
>>
File: 5898388.png (181KB, 570x400px) Image search: [Google]
5898388.png
181KB, 570x400px
>>143570415
Yes. Tsuare confirmed for being a pedophile.
>>
Is it true that they're not making another
season for the anime?
>>
>>143570559
It is likely due to the fact there is very little the main cast does. No super spectacular things going on in the LN. Just some lizards being killed. not relevant to plot. Then theres a whole chapter on adventurers not relevant to the main plot. Then the nazarick defense team entrench themselves and boost their defence. Until book 9 nothing really happens that would sell the anime. This is not my personal opinion but rather an assumption.
>>
>>143570802
The side story with Ainz coming alone to the NW and meeting Keeno would be a lot more anime friendly I think.
>>
>>143570559
Kadokawa sold a lot of books so there's likely no reason for a season two.
If they ever do, I doubt they'll adapt 4. 5-6 Are Sebas and Demi focused with plenty of fight scenes and Climb fighting the jobbing maid so that would be nice. I could see 5 and 6 being four episodes each and maybe 8 being the last four, skipping 7 and 4 for mostly being NW'ders getting shat on focused.

Also I had a question for Chinese people if they know, I though China had this huge cultural thing about bones being sacred isn't Overlord doing quite well over there? Why is Ainz getting a pass despite being bones?
>>
>>143571079
Are you thinking about the Buddhists and how they buy/revere the sacred relics of the lamas? Not everyone is Buddhist, you know. The Chinese don't care about bones one way or another.
>>
>>143571166
The only reason why I know its a thing is that WoW's forsaken models had to have their bones covered up. Guess its not that big a thing.
>>
>>143571525
That was government censorship. There's no cultural bias about them either way.

Besides, OL seems to be more popular in HK and TW, both of which are somewhat removed from the CCP's policies.
>>
>>143570559
It's just a matter of time, the anime sold great and will keep selling as long as they include those extras.
The director is busy now with another movie so maybe in 2017 (2 or 3 year waiting period is normal for anime).
>>
Eliminate one character and make the LN better?
>>
>>143571954
Albedo or Climb.
>>
>>143572047
Albedo has a lot of potential to cause mischief, if not for Climb what would be Renner's motivation for staying alive?
>>
>>143572047
I was going to say this but then I realized that Albedo is the only major conflict in the story right now that poses an actual threat to Ainz's goals and thus makes the story better.
Climb is just there to get shat upon and hopefully v5 was the last real focus we get on him until Hime goes full hetermorphic.
I think the true answer is that there is none because everyone in the end is just there to play off Ainz and his antics.
>>143572134
She's got new friends now. She was just sad before because no one was as smart as her, now she has at least two that could snap her like a twig, share her moral viewpoint, and match her in intelligence.
Climb a shit.
>>
>>143572134
Albedo herself is more useful as someone who makes things happen, while Climb is basically an audience surrogate to bring people together. His role could be filled by Brain, who has more attitude to boot.
>>
>>143572229
I thought Climbs only purpose was to make Climb and Brain more likeable and to introduce Renner?
>>
>>143572284
>make *Sebas and Brain
>>
>>143572229
>heh, nothing personal kid
>I cut the fingernail of a literal god
>my katana skills have been refined to perfection
>I sought a weapon of immeasurable power... a katana...
>Gazef, in the next world I'll show you my skills. Train hard in the underworld until then!
>>
>>143572284
He's the loyal knight character who could never admit that his dick exists.
There's a clear foil between him and Ainz and with Albedo and Renner buddying up this volume I bet a Climb and Ainz thing will be next.
>>
>>143572317
I would honestly prefer that to 'muh hime" all the time.

>>143572284
>>143572311
That's what Climb did, right? He brought Brain and Sebas together and serves as someone to listen to exposition so the audience can overhear him.
>>
>>143572134
Albedo will just make ainz sad and miserable by killing everyone (she would have killed nigredo and pestonya if she had her way), she's easily worse than climb.
>>
>>143572558
But he keeps appearing, shouldn't most POVs be limited to their volumes?, he seems like he's going to be a regular for the whole LN.
>>143572679
That's a granted, suddenly having a slut daughter doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>143572759
Well, the question was, "eliminate one character" and I chose Climb.
>>
>>143572759
>But he keeps appearing
5-6 which sets up renner, team evileye, the downfall of the kingdom, eight arms, and he got one fight
9 in which he weeps over Gazef and assumes his role
and 10 where he's being dumb in a carriage
Him and Renner are just a going to be a plot bomb, thats all.
>>143572848
Renner has no one to mortify with her big reveal that she's actually a souless monster inside then.
>>
>>143572930
She can always do that to Lakyus, Evileye and the rest of Blue Rose. Plus, it has less impact for us as an audience since we already know she's heteromorph-kin and Albedo just paid for her surgery.
>>
File: CZnopes.gif (174KB, 251x348px) Image search: [Google]
CZnopes.gif
174KB, 251x348px
>>143573054
>inb4 Renner planned for Climb to finish her off after she transformed, for some tragedy fetish.

She wanted to see Climb's puppy eyes extingushed.
>>
>>143573054
Shit, I guess you're right.
Author missed out there. That would give Lakyus more focus too, now I'm upset.
Why does Climb even exist again?
>>
>>143573258
Renner isn't that dumb, >>143573264
If Renner instead had a huge crush on Lakyuss and tried to use Nazarick and the Demon Disturbance to prop up Blue Rose that would have been a lot better than Climb, she's her only "friend" and is an "ally of justice".
>>
>>143573264
He's an audience surrogate and a sign of how the standard knight/hero tropes mean absolute dogshit in the face of overwhelming power, so I would retain him just for that. But if I had to drop a character, it would be him.

>>143573258
Maybe she'll preserve his beautiful eyes in a test tube.
>>
File: Enri's_Profile.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Enri's_Profile.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>143570802
>not relevant to plot.
>>
>>143572134
Albedo is a pretty boring character. In my opinion she only works well when she is paired with Shalltear but when she is alone she really is shit because the joke that she is lusting for the bone get old really fast. Her only saving grace is her hatred for the SBs and her hit squad that will surely cause some problems for Ainz (most probably something with Rubedo rebelling), but this won't come up till some volumes.
Shalltear is a similar case. She being in love with Ainz only works well when she is with Albedo but otherwise her lust for the bone also got old really fast but at least she has her interactions with Aura, being depressed by failing her mission and raising her hand against Ainz and overall being an incompetent guardian that tries her best even though she is not smart.
>>
>>143573808
>Characters only work well when they are interacting with each other

shocking
>>
progress on vol 10 tl? Is it already complete?
>>
>>143573808
I think you know the point is to have a 'main girl' yandere for the cast. Ainz having the whole guilt trip thing too is a nice metaphor for him believing that he isn't fit to rule Nazarick, but he's getting cocky so I don't know how much longer that subplot is going to run
>>
So apparently Ainz keeps batting Albedo off because he altered her settings and because he has no bone, but why does he ignore Shalltear?, he should at least start a non sexual relationship with her.
>>
>>143573941
>progress on vol 10 tl? Is it already complete?
What progress? Nobody has bothered to TL anything. There just wasn't enough interest. You're better off learning Jap.
>>
>>143574144
You missed the bath scene where he clearly stated he likes women but has no interest in a relationship and the constant "I can only see them as children of my friends".
The closest to him emotionally is Albedo because of his sense of guilt, he likes her boobs, and he respects her skills as a manager and confidant. She was the one he told everything to before going to face Shalltear when he drove her to tears because she thought he was going to abandon them.
That and he has no dick.
Aura is going to let the misunderstanding leak eventually and Albedo will go nuclear.
>>
>>143574469
So all his prospects are blackmailed relationships?
>Albedo: you changed my settings so you should take responsibility!
>Shalltear: my creator made me this way, so you shall accept my love!
>Aura: Its been very lonely since Bukuchagama sama left so...
>>
>>143574813
Poor Ainz, he will never find a woman that truly loves him for his true self. The NPCs only love him because they were programmed to do so and Evileye only loves a fake persona. Will he ever find a woman where he will get into an actual romantic relationship? The sad thing is that even if he finds one Albedo would most surely plot her death. That's why Beholder Mage Girl is needed.
>>
>>143574813
Mostly Albedo since thats the only one he cares about since it was an error on his part and the wound is fresh.
Plus he's a titman.
I think the real reason is that Albedo is the only one who he opens up to, if out of guilt or simply because she's the smartest.
>>143575253
He's a skeleton now things aren't the same any-
>beholder mage girl
fuck I almost took you seriously get out.
>>
Overlord Dub might get announced tomorrow at Anime Expo.
>>
>>143575846
Well at least it will probably boost the popularity and maybe get some traction behind another season. I personally wont be watching it but whatever.
>>
>>143575253
>Albedo would most surely plot her death
This fucking meme needs to die, Albedo is ok with Ainz having a Harem, she just wants to be the top wife
>>
>>143576071
Yeah I don't know what dumb bastard started that one, if anything Albedo is a selfish bitch who would take Nazarick down in flames if it meant she could get the bone, not suicide.
>>
PERORONCINOOOOOOOOO!(nsfw)
http://futalog.com/pic/l_160409_1460133132404_jpg_399796684.html
>>
File: 20283990052431.jpg (17KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
20283990052431.jpg
17KB, 344x135px
Found new stuff on the nip archive, a pity they are small.
>>
File: 9499709860386.png (14KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
9499709860386.png
14KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 4074471518313.png (19KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
4074471518313.png
19KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 3815485466793.jpg (95KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
3815485466793.jpg
95KB, 343x315px
>>
File: 1459465146208.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1459465146208.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 7708499925495.jpg (726KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7708499925495.jpg
726KB, 1280x720px
Dwarf kingdom
>>
File: 1458335192628 (1).jpg (7KB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
1458335192628 (1).jpg
7KB, 250x163px
>>
File: 11010109636056.jpg (321KB, 1400x764px) Image search: [Google]
11010109636056.jpg
321KB, 1400x764px
>>
File: 10494039976236.png (13KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
10494039976236.png
13KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 12709703353347.png (24KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
12709703353347.png
24KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1458413233180 (1).jpg (6KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458413233180 (1).jpg
6KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 10460152451226.jpg (167KB, 752x910px) Image search: [Google]
10460152451226.jpg
167KB, 752x910px
>>
File: 5077338642363.jpg (124KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
5077338642363.jpg
124KB, 800x478px
>>
>>143561424

From what i understand about Workes, i think they kinda deserved it.

Before they take a Job, they are gathering Information and considering to refuse it, should the risk outweigh the Price.
And they had no Infromation about this Place at all. Experience and things they heared about other Workes, who did died because of taking risky Jobs, screaming at them "Nope!".

The only thing i find Sad is, that Arche got off so easy. She should have become Shalltear's Pet for the rest of her existence. She should have absolutely Obedience towards her Mistress, that not even seing her Sister's, would change anything in her Mind or Heart, besides "Obeying Mistress".
>>
File: 1457724249501.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457724249501.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1457792559948.jpg (11KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457792559948.jpg
11KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1457790116289.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457790116289.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1457722734971.jpg (5KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457722734971.jpg
5KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1457785503436.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457785503436.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1457894645450.jpg (11KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457894645450.jpg
11KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1457963797388.jpg (7KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1457963797388.jpg
7KB, 250x141px
Nigun summoning the strongest angel humanity knows.
>>
File: 1457968637899.jpg (8KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457968637899.jpg
8KB, 190x250px
>>
File: 1457965821443.jpg (8KB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
1457965821443.jpg
8KB, 250x155px
>>
File: 1458231942899.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458231942899.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
Managed to find shalltear raping yuri, will upload it on imgur and post link later.
>>
File: 1458232694858.jpg (7KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458232694858.jpg
7KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143576971
>http://futalog.com/pic/l_160409_1460133132404_jpg_399796684.html
I feel I should translate this for all mankind. However, my JP is not good.

Playing with Nemu-chan

Nemu-chan lifts her dress after being asked. Her face is bright red with embarrassment.

Nemu: Uncle Birdman... is this... okay?

Nemu: It's scary... onee-chan...!

Nemu was quite disturbed by the request of the scarf-wearing maniac to take her clothes off. Not knowing what will happen to her next, her young body trembles in fear.

Peroroncino: My Laputa... is right here! (there is a deep meaning to this)
(TL Note: he might be referring to the redheaded loli with braids from Laputa: Castle In The Sky)

Peroroncino the birdman saved the village from the clutches of the Slaine Theocracy, who were disguised as Imperial soldiers. The village chief offered all their money to him. However, Peroroncino refused the money in exchange for a one-night stand with Nemu. She actually suggested herself in place of Enri to the village chief and his wife. After all, this was a world where the strong ate the weak.

At first, she had no idea what kind of choice she was making. "I'm fine, onee-chan."

Once she realised the true misfortune she had gotten herself into after sensing the reaction from around her, Nemu continued smiling, so as not to make her big sister worry.

The fact that she was hiding her unease excited Peroroncino, who pushed aside his own guilt at the thought of doing lewd things with her. However, the thought that he would trample a young girl's heart only made his penis harder, and soaked her panties.

Pero: Keep it a secret from my big sis, Momonga-san... Uehihi~
>>
File: 1458229066962.jpg (5KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458229066962.jpg
5KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143577367
>>143577496
>>143577564
Delicious
>>
>>143577564
I wonder if original settings Albedo would of have sex with women? Is there any relationship between the word "bitch" in Japanese and lesbians?
>>
File: 1458140646895.jpg (18KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1458140646895.jpg
18KB, 250x238px
>>143577801
Peroroncino!!!!!
Thanks for translations.
>>
File: 1458134021715.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458134021715.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143577874
Someone should go over it, I'm not too confident of the longer bits. It should be roughly accurate but more accuracy is better.
>>
File: 1458282845827.jpg (12KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458282845827.jpg
12KB, 250x200px
>>
File: 1458480949744.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458480949744.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1458476946079.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458476946079.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1458475595450.jpg (9KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1458475595450.jpg
9KB, 250x140px
>>
>>143562260
>Konosuba
>discussing anything.

kek, good one.
>>
File: 1458749554176.jpg (9KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458749554176.jpg
9KB, 224x250px
>>
File: 1458584577320.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458584577320.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1458579288868.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458579288868.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1459200282991.jpg (4KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1459200282991.jpg
4KB, 250x140px
http://imgur.com/a/iai8I
Shalltear raping Yuri and Ainz with his create penis magic.
>>
File: 1459343208799.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1459343208799.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1459348401584.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1459348401584.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 19119282270570.png (615KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19119282270570.png
615KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1459002550295.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1459002550295.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 17802732190800.jpg (18KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
17802732190800.jpg
18KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 18628069553940.png (20KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
18628069553940.png
20KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 10791577234746.png (17KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
10791577234746.png
17KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 12065745943317.jpg (297KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
12065745943317.jpg
297KB, 500x740px
>>
>>143578207
>http://imgur.com/a/iai8I
Delicious.

I wish they could be drawn bigger, but I guess being small lets them get cranked out faster.
>>
File: 15789882565899.jpg (40KB, 339x474px) Image search: [Google]
15789882565899.jpg
40KB, 339x474px
>>
File: 13740157520598.jpg (29KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
13740157520598.jpg
29KB, 344x135px
I guess i should upload all my folder somewhere when i have the time.
>>
File: 14743401002748.png (19KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
14743401002748.png
19KB, 344x135px
I have more stuff but will stop here for now.
>>
>>143578500
Yes, you should.
>>
>>143578411
I don't think bodies are supposed to do that.
>>
File: 6963673342854.jpg (86KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
6963673342854.jpg
86KB, 600x803px
>>
>>143578475
I wonder if Chair will ask Ainz if he prefers DFC or Cow tits during their trip.
>>
File: 7402603414074.png (17KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
7402603414074.png
17KB, 344x135px
>>143579040
Who knows, maybe he has same taste as peroroncino?
>>
>>
File: 20150901162204_4S53Y.thumb.700_0.jpg (172KB, 700x1270px) Image search: [Google]
20150901162204_4S53Y.thumb.700_0.jpg
172KB, 700x1270px
>>
>>143579334
>we have older Aura art
>no older Chair art still
>>
File: 1450103869837.jpg (11KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1450103869837.jpg
11KB, 250x99px
>>143579442
Have some aura instead, Shalltear cant grow up.
I hope i find art of Mare with the elves maids too.
>>
File: froggirl.png (60KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
froggirl.png
60KB, 180x182px
>>143579489
>Shalltear cant grow up
but imagine her with a fully developed body
>>
File: Mare_SINK.png (342KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mare_SINK.png
342KB, 425x600px
>still nothing for this

someday i hope

someday
>>
File: 1456922493672.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1456922493672.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
Unexpected twist in Ulbert and Touch Me 's relationship.
>>
>>143579594
>Mare getting raped
But that's wrong he should be the one doing the raping.
>>
Anon-kun, chuuu...
>>
File: 1456834901864.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1456834901864.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>143579716
Fk, forgot pic.
>>
File: Zesshi.jpg (1MB, 777x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Zesshi.jpg
1MB, 777x1098px
Baidu delivers.
>>
>>143579848
What the hell is Zesshi wearing?
>>
File: 1456747746657.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1456747746657.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>143579848
>pink
I would have preferred white.
>>
>>143579887
Player gear?
>>
File: 1456750371705.jpg (12KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456750371705.jpg
12KB, 250x240px
>>
I think it is only a matter of time before Clementine is revived, she will probably reveal to the Slane Theocrazy that Ainz and Momon are the same person (after some healthy torture).
>>
Furry Lupus having sex.
http://futalog.com/pic_d/m/160228/1456664619355.jpg
>>
>>143580006
>Theocrazy
My sides.
>>
>>143579848
I'm not a fan of her clothes/equipment.

I always pictured her equipment looking similar to Shalltears Valkyrie armor.

And we'll probably get no official art of her still in vol 11
>>
File: 1456674457799.jpg (10KB, 99x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456674457799.jpg
10KB, 99x250px
Fuck nips ,their small pics and shitty archive.
>>
>>143580006
I doubt she'll be sane enough to answer any questions after having Ainz's calcium enriched embrace permanently etched into her memory
>>
>>143580197
She'll probably lose all reason when wrapped in the arms of her brother after such a long separation.
>>
File: 1455978948429.jpg (6KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455978948429.jpg
6KB, 250x99px
Just found another clementine.
>>
File: 1456062688088.jpg (9KB, 250x122px) Image search: [Google]
1456062688088.jpg
9KB, 250x122px
>>
>>143580197
I want to enrich her with calcium.

By which I mean I want to insert my bone into her.
>>
File: 1456063921296.jpg (13KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1456063921296.jpg
13KB, 250x230px
Rabbit EvilEye
>>
File: 1456153294839.jpg (13KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1456153294839.jpg
13KB, 250x175px
>>
File: 1455915945817.jpg (7KB, 250x98px) Image search: [Google]
1455915945817.jpg
7KB, 250x98px
Only Ainz-sama knows (the keikaku).
>>
>Volume 10
>no puppets
>no brows
>no strong men
>no beautiful women
>no smell of amonia
>no poker face
>no expensive items that you would never be able to afford even if you worked a lifetime
>no uwah

what happened?
>>
File: 1455708118478.jpg (6KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455708118478.jpg
6KB, 250x99px
>>143580501
Lack of Narberal.
>>
File: 1455708595443.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455708595443.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143580401
>Mare sneezes
>he wakes up and sees the mutilated bodies of lvl 1 maids everywhere
>>
>>143580501
>>no puppets
Walking Corpse-sama
>>no brows
He does this all the time
>>no strong men
Osk
>>no beautiful women
Albedo
>>no smell of amonia
That was only in book 1
>>no poker face
Ainz does this all the time
>>no expensive items that you would never be able to afford even if you worked a lifetime
Shortsword
>>no uwah
No Cz
>>
>>143580556
anyone have that Overlord LN bingo?
>>
File: 1455632359038.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455632359038.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>143580592
Have the big version in my folder but too busy with checking the nip archive.
>>
File: 1455540259121.jpg (7KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455540259121.jpg
7KB, 250x99px
>>
File: overlord bingo.jpg (3KB, 88x100px) Image search: [Google]
overlord bingo.jpg
3KB, 88x100px
>>143580620
meant this one, since desu died I cant seem to find it
>>
File: 1455542034612.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455542034612.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1455364853350.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455364853350.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>143580685
Use cuck instead.
>>
I'm planning to release the revised version of volume 2 tonight at the usual time after mocking the EU.
>>
>>143580747
godspeed
>>
File: 1455449382923.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455449382923.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>143580747
Revised version?
>starts drooling
>>
File: 1455451805767.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455451805767.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>143580747
Do you accept holy offers in valentine chocolate currency?
>>
File: 1455454113784.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455454113784.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
One more choco!
Plus Waargh sucking Nfirea cock.
http://futalog.com/pic_d/m/160214/1455454589581.jpg
>>
File: 1455456199405.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455456199405.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1455458483201.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455458483201.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1455293213076.jpg (11KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1455293213076.jpg
11KB, 250x175px
>>
File: 1455294969094.jpg (7KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455294969094.jpg
7KB, 250x99px
>>
File: bingo_1.png (276KB, 1470x1656px) Image search: [Google]
bingo_1.png
276KB, 1470x1656px
>>143580592

this one? there are some more.
>>
More sexy Yuri.
http://futalog.com/pic_d/m/160211/1455184343689.jpg
>>
>>143580797
>>143580815
Chocos are sweet, but Overlord lewds and purchasing Overlord merch for yourself will do in a pinch.
>>
File: entoma_22.png (518KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
entoma_22.png
518KB, 600x849px
>>143562829

Always.
>>
File: 1455112354643.jpg (19KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1455112354643.jpg
19KB, 250x231px
>>
File: jD-7efy4pRc.jpg (73KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
jD-7efy4pRc.jpg
73KB, 427x604px
>>
File: 1467452443.png (694KB, 800x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1467452443.png
694KB, 800x1697px
>>
File: 1454934182660.jpg (12KB, 125x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454934182660.jpg
12KB, 125x250px
Cant find bigger version.
>>
File: 14431935518253.png (464KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
14431935518253.png
464KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1454848998290.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1454848998290.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
Is this beholder girl, nip version?Holy caster instead of magician.
>>
File: 1454853306440.jpg (16KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1454853306440.jpg
16KB, 250x209px
No idea if fanart of Surshana or what.
>これの作者って黄金バットのファンかね
>骸骨で俺tsueeだし
俺tsueeで寝込みを襲われなくて毒殺の可能性を無くして美人局にも引っかからない主人公を作った結果アンデッドになってしまったらしいよ
でもってweb版だと見た目は骸骨じゃなくてミイラみたいな感じになっている
>>
File: 20160110152836130.jpg (128KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160110152836130.jpg
128KB, 848x1200px
Chair a QT!
>>
File: 1454786552182.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1454786552182.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
Keeno a QT too!
>>
>>143581420
No, but this looks like a great "civilian disguise" to use.
>>
>>143581446
That's just an interpretation of Ainz as described in the web novel, where's he's more zombie-like.
>>
>>143581764
So web version Ainz looks like Surshana?
>inb4 parallel universe Ainz is Surshana
>>
>>143581791
>So web version Ainz looks like Surshana?
We don't even know what Surshana looks like.
>>
>>143581791
>>143581898
Clem's bro mistook Ainz for Surshana, so that's likely. I suppose being able to chuck a multi-ton slab of stone doesn't hurt either/
>>
>>143565274
But still not strong enough to make them even handle more than 1:1 ratio of DK/SE according to the ex-BS in the ruling 12.
>>
>>143570415
That's the reason she has to guide Sebas in all matters related to building a family.
>>
>>143582039
Considering that it would take a fully geared adamantite adventuring party (difficulty 90ish, +10 for numbers) to handle a single DK (difficulty 100), it's pretty good, actually.
>>
>>143582105
True strong by NW standards but still not something worth robbing them over when it comes to Nazarick's quest for power..

Though I wonder if they have managed to cultivate unique martial arts or skills with the eugenics program, that might spare few in the eyes of Ainz.
>>
>>143582213
If one of them manages to blurt out "they're descendants of Players" then maybe that would give Ainz something to think for.

Will be amusing to know which party he'll hear the X-kin from first, Evileye via PA or Shalltear's brainwashing coming into light and painting the shadow of gallows behind Theocracy.

I hope it will be former so Ainz will plan accordingly and make reservations to snatch or gain that information from the root.
>>
File: 1448828356065.png (265KB, 1470x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1448828356065.png
265KB, 1470x1656px
>>143580685
>>
>>143582213
No, it's not worth robbing them, especially since Ainz probably has better versions of everything they have back in Nazarick.

Still, it does make them strong by NW standards, which was the point I was getting at. Also, Demi would love to get his hands on the ST's eugenics program. Albedo would also be delighted, because she could use it to leverage Ainz into breeding her (the exact process is left as an exercise for the reader).
>>
>>143582433
Ainz could decide to kidnap them to figure out how the other players became Gods since they have made their own holy system.Unless it was made with WCI.
>>
>>143582503
It has nothing to do with tangible change, they were revered as Gods for their efforts to help humanity.

Unless you know they have made unique spells that directly ask for power like Roberdyck mentions that their weak ass shit feels like someone is lending them the power.

And I really doubt the humanoid players managed to turn into actual deities and then leave their last friend behind?
>>
File: OHktdHe.jpg (371KB, 1000x920px) Image search: [Google]
OHktdHe.jpg
371KB, 1000x920px
Found bigger version of rabbit EE.
>>
>>143582503
>how the other players became Gods since they have made their own holy system.
We don't know if they actually became gods, we really have no idea how fate based magic works in the NW.
>>
>>143582552
In Yenpress, she would be a >lamprey.
>>
>>143582503
Like >>143582551 said, the 6GGs were just incredibly powerful beings who were worshipped for their might, not actual gods.

Solution has a better chance of counting as a god since she literally has Primordial Chaos (Ubbo Sathla) as one of her classes.
>>
>>143573808
Albedo is the editor's self-insert.
>>
>>143582744
Honestly things like gods and such in Overlord probably work like they do in Planescape.
>>
>>143583007
>Albedo is the editor's self-insert.
How or why? The editor must be a pretty weird person.
>>
>>143583244
>How
What do you mean how?
>why?
She wants to live out her yandere fantasies about Maruyama through Albedo and Ainz.
>>
>>143562856
>But in the bonus there are lines about nanomachines, direct connection to the brain, etc.
That isn't relevant as far as we know, it's just to show how fucking horrible and future his world is.
>>
>>143583304
Will Maruyama get raped before the series is over?
>>
>>143583079
The amusing thing is that both Ainz and Momon are literally being worshipped as gods in Carne Village and the Lizardmen Village.
>>
>>143579117
Ainz is a tits man.
>>
>>143583725
>tits man
>when author's waifu is shalltear and his lover is EE
I know it is you, Maruyama's editor. Give a break to the poor man already.
>>
>>143583773
Not that anon but he has already admitted to being a tits man during the Guardian bath session.
>>
>>143561761
Because there's a thing called ban evading.
>>
>>143583907
Did not stop him from banning me when i posted lewd vampire brides .
>>
>>143583972
Yeah so it's not relevant because a ban evader might actually be banned from sixty something IPs for all we know and give no shits.
>>
>>143584002
Except nobody was banned from /a/ for making Overlords threads during that time.
So there was no ban evasion.
>>
>>143584043
How do you know nobody was banned?
>>
>>143584078
I made a few of those threads and while they got deleted they did not ban me.
>>
>>143577849
Anyone knows?
>>
>>143583691
Are they worshipping Momon? I know people are worshipping Ainz but I don't remember them worshipping Momon.
>>
>>143585201
Yes, they pray to them both in thanks over meals.
>>
>>143585286
Well shit, then the NW is gonna get 2 new gods in their pantheon at some point.
>>
>>143585201
>>143585286
Yeah, it's in v9c3. They have a shrine to Momon as well as Ainz, probably because Momon tamed the Wise King of the Forest and let them explore into the forest.
>>
>>143577849
Does the word "bitch" also include women or do succubus only go for men?, kind of think Albedo would of have more successful with fem NPCs than Shalltear.
>>
>>143585386
>2 new gods
Don't listen to the skelly king! Momon and Ainz Ooal Gown is the same person!
>>
>>143585524
>Momon and Ainz Ooal Gown is the same person!
Not to the NWers, since they believe them to be sperate people it's possible that in the future there could be faith type spells related to the two.
>>
Lets say Surshana is still alive , that he is now low level because of the 8gk and that his subordinate the theocracy told of keeps him lockef down for his safety(like Demiurge wanted to di for Ainz).
Could Ainz use the undead control magic to make him his subordinate?
>>
Why does Ainz think Demiurge's choice to name himself as Jaldabaoth as wierd? When Yalbabaoth is related to Demiurge? Did Ulbert not share Demi's lore with Ainz?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge#Yaldabaoth
>>
>>143586146
>Could Ainz use the undead control magic to make him his subordinate?
We don't know, we haven't evem seen if Ainz can control normal undead or if he can only control his summons. But I doubt he could control a player like that.
>>
>>143586146
Maybe Zuranon it's just an attempt at resurrecting Surshana
>>
>>143586146
Players would have a built in protection for that sort of spells and if it is possible it would probably only last a few seconds, acting more like a confuse/stun effect.
>>
>>143586199
>Did Ulbert not share Demi's lore with Ainz?
The only NPC's Ainz really seems to know alot about is his own PA and Chair since he was best friends with Pero. Plus Ainz doesn't seem to know alot of mythology aside from a few things.
>>
File: Ainz shocked.gif (2MB, 644x682px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz shocked.gif
2MB, 644x682px
>>143583597
>implying he is not being raped already by editor's bushy vagina
>>
>>143586369
Was it not stated that since coming to the NW Ainz has been memorizing every NPCs data?
>>
>>143586459
Found it.
Vol 3 Chap 3 Part 2
"Even so, is it really an external reason? Because that text display means mind-control… But
then there is no way to confirm this. Or perhaps there were some changes in the settings after arriving
in this world. I have yet to completely memorize all of the NPCs’ personality settings too. Furthermore,
some parts of the NPCs’ personality settings were similar to the Guild members who created them…
I think there shouldn’t be anyone who could completely export his or her personality into settings,
therefore it could be due to this. Speaking of which, about Shalltear… Could it be that her settings
contain something akin to a timed explosive mechanism? Because her creator enjoyed H-Games, and
input some kind of girl game conquest event in her… Woah, that’s very possible."

He might just not have gotten to Demi's yet, or the lore is not included into his settings. I however think Ulbert would have included it.
>>
>>143586593
>or the lore is not included into his settings
It's probably this, I doubt Ulbert crammed his settings full of the lore behind the mythological Demiurge.
His settings are probably full of chunni stuff about how smart and cunning Demi is.
>>
So Gagaran has the Air Rider job class. Does this mean she can be related to that tribe that specializes in taming and riding wyverns?
>>143586593
I wonder how is the event to conquer Shalltear. Ainz already cleared her route from start but will Brain be able to do the same?
>>
File: entoma2.png (30KB, 612x889px) Image search: [Google]
entoma2.png
30KB, 612x889px
Finished fanart with almighty Ainz sama and sweet Entoma chan~
>>
>>143586763
His name's meaning is obviously influencing him. Craftsman/Artisan with the throne and similar things he made and him playing creator with trying to make hybrids.
>>
>>143586878
Kill the bug.
>>
Has anyone started translating the 4th manga vol extras that Risky-anon scanned?
>>
File: 1465759639144.jpg (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1465759639144.jpg
1MB, 800x1131px
One day So-Bin will release his Clem porn stash. Believe.
>>
>>143587183
I did the Pleiades and Re-Estize Kingdom stuff. A little busy for the manga production stuff now.
>>
File: entoma_51.png (218KB, 485x800px) Image search: [Google]
entoma_51.png
218KB, 485x800px
>>143586878

That is so cute~
>>
File: ShakaTomaShaka.gif (392KB, 256x348px) Image search: [Google]
ShakaTomaShaka.gif
392KB, 256x348px
>>143586878

No really anon its great.

>>143587010

No you fug the bug anon.
>>
File: 57702112_p0.png (750KB, 800x1615px) Image search: [Google]
57702112_p0.png
750KB, 800x1615px
>>
File: 57702112_p1.png (662KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
57702112_p1.png
662KB, 800x1133px
>>143587813
>>
File: 57702112_p2.png (525KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
57702112_p2.png
525KB, 800x790px
>>143587867
>>
File: 57702112_p3.png (374KB, 800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
57702112_p3.png
374KB, 800x1147px
>>143587901
>>
File: 57702112_p4.png (589KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
57702112_p4.png
589KB, 800x1120px
>>143587967
>>
File: 17119741711569.png (1MB, 1606x1029px) Image search: [Google]
17119741711569.png
1MB, 1606x1029px
Reminder to bully the bug.
>>
>>143588006
Aren't Demi's eyes supposed to e crystallized though...?
>>
File: 1465072349806.png (523KB, 800x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1465072349806.png
523KB, 800x1249px
>>143588210
yeah, theyre faceted crystals when he's not in frog form
>>
File: 3176254229862.jpg (165KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
3176254229862.jpg
165KB, 960x540px
Ainz fugure(nip fanmade, almost complete, do not know who is the one broadcasting it )
>>
>>143577480
Yes, but because of pure moralfaggotry, some retards insist that they dindu nuffin.
>>
>>143588286
Figure*
>>
File: sharedpicture666.png (98KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
sharedpicture666.png
98KB, 900x540px
Just why the hell Ainz skull so difficult to draw?
Also Madhouse Ainz the best.
>>
>>143582424
thats the Overlord Thread Bingo, I want the novel one.
>>
>>143588006
Why are the Guardians so damn cute in Papa Bones mode?
>>
>>143588626
I personally prefer the vol 9 Ainz (cover) the most.
>>
File: entoma_42.png (435KB, 1024x1104px) Image search: [Google]
entoma_42.png
435KB, 1024x1104px
>>143588206

Shut up EE or you know whats for dinner?
>>
File: 53245253_p1_master1200.jpg (414KB, 1200x813px) Image search: [Google]
53245253_p1_master1200.jpg
414KB, 1200x813px
>>143588750
bugs?
though I don't think theyre good for eating after being sprayed
>>
>>143588750
Dead bugs?I do not advise it , bugs killed by pesticide are not healthy.
>>
File: please.jpg (87KB, 320x347px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
87KB, 320x347px
>>143587265
Almost done with the Pleiades page. Only need pic related translated.
>>
So, anons, who do you want to win the Ainzbowl? Which character winning the Ainzbowl would cause the least and most butthurt?
>>
>>143589341
Do along the road.
>>
>>143589056
Pleiades: Yuri Alpha

Pleiades CZ2128 Delta (Shizu for short)

Also, v2 revised is up.
>>
File: 1464546747375.jpg (938KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1464546747375.jpg
938KB, 800x1131px
>>143589341
Clem. She's gonna make it. I can feel it.
>>
File: Vt97QqH.png (313KB, 776x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Vt97QqH.png
313KB, 776x1073px
Any requests?
>>
>>143589547
Pestonya and Nigredo with kids surrounding them.
>>
>>143589547
Demi in naked apron
>>
File: Pitou_with_Kite's_head_anime.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pitou_with_Kite's_head_anime.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>143589547
Evileye holding Entoma's head like this pic.
>>
>>143589547
Coffin, with you inside.
>>
>>143589547
Coffin with this anon >>143589662
and Entoma inside.
>>
>>143589547
Kids at the orphanage playing with the sparklies Pestonya keeps on casting to counteract the massive amounts of negative energy secretly giving them cancer with Yuri.
>>
>>143589547
Cocytus and Kyoukuhou on a double date with Narberal and Entoma.
>>
>>143589547
Solution.
>>
Uploading my overlord folder to nyaa(or at least trying to) at the moment.As soon as it is ready i will share the link.
>there are small pics
Blame nips
>there are doubles/triples
You can blame me for this, tough i will not really care. Too lazy to check everything.

Hash code should be this.
It is called "overlord stuff".
>>
The Ashura on the BD special was just level 90 right?, that means that some monsters have better way stats that players, could Mare's dragons be the case also, if so could the DLs be a threat to Ainz?
>>
Would Clemenko be able to win against the Martial Lord?
>>
>>143590946
246F7AF7 3B769D65 DB36762F DCCDB980 997A764E
>>
>>143590946
Sasuga anon-kun

>>143590968
The Asura was a level 90 raid boss. Those tend to have better stats than a standard player because they fight entire parties at once.

And no, the DLs are not raid bosses.
>>
>>143590972
If she had her BS gear she could probably match him.
>>
>>143591087
Yeah they seem to be in the same level/power range
>>
So in the first drama CD Pinison mentioned that Zy'tl Q'ae suddenly appeared from the sky along with a bunch of monsters, could those be the Demon Gods? It seems like the NW just takes things from YGG randomly, maybe a raid boss could end up in YGG or an entire city or area?
>>
File: speshul-1-ENG.jpg (897KB, 1337x2097px) Image search: [Google]
speshul-1-ENG.jpg
897KB, 1337x2097px
>>143589478
>>
File: 0fDQrD8.png (275KB, 883x1042px) Image search: [Google]
0fDQrD8.png
275KB, 883x1042px
>>143589623
Done.
>>143589569
Sorry, thread will sink already when this request will be done.
>>143590221
Sounds fun.
>>143590570
Ok
>>
>>143572379
If Climb gets over the whole "you killed my friend thing" then yeah, sure.
>>
File: sasuga anon kun.jpg (571KB, 2100x1312px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga anon kun.jpg
571KB, 2100x1312px
>>143591702
>>
How come Albedo panties never show up through her dress?
>>
>>143592998
Either she's not wearing any, or she's wearing a g-string. Or it's anime, and stop asking about stupid shit.
>>
>>143592998
Slut powers.
>>
>>143593041
>Either she's not wearing any, or she's wearing a g-string.
I don't know which of these options I like better.
>>
File: high cut.jpg (15KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
high cut.jpg
15KB, 354x354px
>>143592998
high cut panties
>>
File: 5527972015584.png (569KB, 1000x1403px) Image search: [Google]
5527972015584.png
569KB, 1000x1403px
>>
File: img541.jpg (508KB, 1359x1920px) Image search: [Google]
img541.jpg
508KB, 1359x1920px
>>143592998
I'm more curious on how she is able to run with this dress, I mean she and Shalltear were running in that cd drama where Hamsuke get lost in Nazarick.
>>
File: 5433094678173.png (121KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5433094678173.png
121KB, 300x300px
>>
>>143593553
Ainz was a dick for not inviting PA to take a bath with him and the guardians.
>>
I'm still waiting for the beach episode, or the mountain vacation.
>>
File: GhsjLJB.png (384KB, 837x1126px) Image search: [Google]
GhsjLJB.png
384KB, 837x1126px
>>143590570
Done.
>>
>>143593659
>or the mountain vacation.
You're in luck anon.
>>
>>143593659
Vol. 12? The Dragonic Kingdom has a lot of coast land so maybe.
>>
Does this series take place in a video game, or is it somehow the future of the real world that looks like a video game?
>>
>>143593666
Can you do one with Lupu?
>>
>>143593863
Read the novels.
>>
>>143593863
>Does this series take place in a video game
Nope.
>>
I find the lack of rape, as a punitive and entertaining method, considering Ainz is a walking boner, unsettling.
>>
File: beta4.jpg (635KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beta4.jpg
635KB, 1200x1200px
>>143593666
>666
One of best girl, maybe?
>>
>>143593666
well played
>>
>>143593885
>>143593941
I can't draw something safe with her. Solution already was on the verge of what is permitted itt.
>>
>>143593897
If it is another stuck in a video game series, then no. Which is why I asked.
>>
File: beta3.jpg (99KB, 700x1153px) Image search: [Google]
beta3.jpg
99KB, 700x1153px
>>143594037
Just make it cute. Cute things are cute.
>>
>>143561424
How appropriate, there's just been a workersxNabe doujin released on sadpanda
>>
>>143594081
Lupu and Nemu?
>>
>>143593922
Okay, so it is in the real world, but somehow is like a video game that the MC played, correct?

Don't tell me how, but was the reason for that explained in the novels yet?
>>
>>143594069
Yes, it is.
>>
>>143594081
But I'm not so skilled. How I could make her as cute as So-bin do?
>>
>>143594160
but it's not
>>
>>143593515
She just runs on her wings instead of her feet.
>>
>>143594132
Whay about Ainz petting Lupu's head because she's been a good girl?
>>
>>143594150
It's another world that has certain elements from the game, just read fuckin LN and make your own judgement.
>>
>>143594173
Do your best anon.
>>
>>143594150
>Don't tell me how, but was the reason for that explained in the novels yet?
No, and it won't be.
>>
File: 20160702131220.png (558KB, 1433x374px) Image search: [Google]
20160702131220.png
558KB, 1433x374px
>>143571079
Buddhists is popular in China but not dominating, we have a mix of multiple religions
As for Overlord, it's doing pretty well in the Anime community, we had an official semicast when Overlord aired, it has 33.5 million view counts by far and still growing
people love to see a OP character transfer to a new world and, instead doing some white knight SJW bullshits or go slap his dick at everyone's faces just to prove he is a badass, Papa bone is a keikaku master and a responsible father
>>
>>143594263
>just read fuckin LN and make your own judgement
I'm not going to waste my time if it were a stuck-in-a-video-game series. You are saying it isn't one and that it takes place in the real world, so I am taking your word for it that it is like Danmachi in that regard. I just wanted to make sure because unlike in Danmachi, the MC of Overlord literally played a game that looks exactly like the new world he entered, which is suspiciously like entering a video game world like in Monster Rancher (strange coincidence that the new world looks exactly like a video game the MC played).
>>
>>143594451
>semicast
where do you watch streams?
>>
>>143594519
Then get the fuck out. There's absolutely no reason for us to spoil you on a story you could have read yourself you lazy faggot.
>>
>>143594451
>Papa bone is a keikaku master and a responsible father
>responsible father
Tell that to PA.
>>
>>143594519
>You are saying it isn't one
But it is.
>>
>>143594519
>stuck-in-a-video-game series.
Its not that kind of story

heres the Synopsis

a 30 YO Ronery Salaryman is sad because his MMO Guild fell apart and the game he loves is coming to an end, he then gets warped in his Character to a New World, where DnD Mechanics exist.

Consider this your only spoonfeeding
>>
>>143594578
Papa already discussed this with PA in vol 10.
>>
>>143594519
>the MC of Overlord literally played a game that looks exactly like the new world he entered
It doesn't, maybe in the anime it did but in the LN it's different, they even mention it.
You've alredy been spoonfed, now either go read it or just fuck off.
>>143594581
Fuck off.
>>
>>143594609
Yeah but he didn't even take PA to the hotsprings with the rest of the guardians in vol.8, what kind of father does that?
>>
>>143594519
It's a stuck in a game harem romcom, now fuck off.
>>
File: 20160702133118.png (3KB, 256x82px) Image search: [Google]
20160702133118.png
3KB, 256x82px
>>143594531
http://bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/v/63853
you'll need to install the unblockyouku plug in
press the button in red circle to disable on screen comment
>>
>>143594754
But PA love to stay in the Vault and sorting treasures
>>
>>143594562
>spoil you on a story you could have read yourself you lazy faggot
Are you retarded? You want me to read the story to find out if it is a video-game world or not, so that I will know if it is worth reading the story, after I already read it?

Also, I didn't know the setting counts as a spoiler. "Oh my god, SAO and .//hack take place in a video game. Such spoiler. wow"

>>143594593
>Consider this your only spoonfeeding
You gave me the synopsis that is found everywhere that I already knew and already indicated knowing. If that is spoonfeeding in your eyes, I don't know what to tell you.

>>143594581
>>143594581
>>143594694
>>143594778
Conflicting reports if it is in a game or not...
>>
>>143594969
>...
Nah, fuck off. We already have enough faggots like you around here.
>>
>>143594969
Confirmed troll. Get the fuck out and read the novels. Or don't. I don't give a fuck. Don't ever talk to me or my Overlord thread again until you do.
>>
>>143594969
Game, he realizes it after a while. Are you satisfied now?
>>
>>143594969
>Conflicting reports if it is in a game or not...
It isn't, now fuck off.
>>
>>143593666
OR here, I didn't realize you were gonna do lewd. Thank you.
>>
>>143594894
thank you
>>143594969
>You want me to read the story
>You gave me the synopsis that is found everywhere

If youre so stupid that you cant put 2+2 together from a fucking synopsis then you can just fuck off, there is no series dumb enough to accommodate you.
>>
>>143595354
>there is no series dumb enough to accommodate you.
>Overlord Anime and Manga discussion
>>
>>143595076
Not sure I'd want to come back even if I did go and read it since you're so assholish you act like even the basic setting is a closely-held secret that no one who is interested in trying out the story should know.

Some of you guys answered, but some other of you guys answered with fuck off as well.
>>
>>143595451
>Not sure I'd want to come back
Good. By. See you never.
>>
>>143595451
>you're so assholish you act like even the basic setting is a closely-held secret that no one who is interested in trying out the story should know.
You already said you read the synopsis, everything you need to know about the story is there and everyone here already spoonfed you. So what excatly are you confused about?
>>
So why do anons believe that the Demon Gods are the 8GK NPCs and not monsters from YGG? Doesn't Zytl Qae confirms the possibility that all sorts of things can get pulled over from YGG?
>>
>>143594969
It's a video game world. Everyone here who said otherwise either didn't read the novels all the way through to be up to date, or they are straight up lying to you (that happens a lot here. The overlord discussion thread likes acting elitest, but don't let that discourage. There are some nice apples here).

That being said, I would encourage you to still give the story a try even in spite of the setting.
>>
File: lewd.png (167KB, 415x352px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
167KB, 415x352px
>>143595451
WAAAAAAAH SPOONFEED ME YOU FAGGOTS
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>>/v/
>>
>>143595606
It's totally not a videogame world. More like a D&D world.
>>
>>143595606
>It's a video game world. Everyone here who said otherwise either didn't read the novels all the way through to be up to date, or they are straight up lying to you (that happens a lot here. The overlord discussion thread likes acting elitest, but don't let that discourage. There are some nice apples here).
Oh fuck off already.
>>
>>143595603
>So why do anons believe that the Demon Gods are the 8GK NPCs and not monsters from YGG?
Because it's a possibility, the 8GK came with their guild base so they probably had NPC's and when they all died it's possible the NPC's went nuts and started killing everything.
>>
>>143595568
You must admit the synopses act like the story takes place in the real world, when it actually doesn't.
>>
>>143595758
it does though
>>
>>143595801
Don't reply to obvious bait anon.
>>
>>143595801
Did you not read like the last two volumes?
>>
>>143595856
Nope. Did you?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>143595451
>Not sure I'd want to come back
>>
>>143595750
Which is also the answer author gave when he was asked what the Guardians would do if Ainz went poof.

Never saw cap/url for that exchange on twatter so might as well be bullshit though.
>>
File: 5227697.png (376KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5227697.png
376KB, 1500x1500px
It's funny seeing people get mad over simple shit.
>>
>>143595945
So the monsters that came with Zytl Qae were not the Demon Gods? so the seven adventurer group that fought him were not the Thirteen Heroes?
>>
>>143595945
>Never saw cap/url for that exchange on twatter so might as well be bullshit though.
Well it's not exaclty something that needs to be stated by the author, it's obvious by the NPC's actions and thoughts that they would lose their shit if Ainz was gone.
>>
>>143595906
>Nope.
Well read them.
>>
>>143596069
Aw, but I already read all the novels. Do I have to?
>>
>>143596016
Some anons put out bait, other anons fell for it. Not really that suprising.
>>
File: Pleadiestrue.jpg (642KB, 1200x568px) Image search: [Google]
Pleadiestrue.jpg
642KB, 1200x568px
>>143590221

Whao someone still remember this.

>>143589547

Damnit, missed a request post.

Yuri bonking Lupu. Expressionless face
>>
>>143596130
>Did you not read like the last two volumes?
Normally, answering "Nope" to a "Did you not..." questions means you didn't do it in English.
>>
Did anyone make an epub/mobi?
>>
File: KOHVW7m.png (735KB, 1469x1122px) Image search: [Google]
KOHVW7m.png
735KB, 1469x1122px
Papa love his son.
>>
File: 54339111_p9_master1200.jpg (469KB, 1200x827px) Image search: [Google]
54339111_p9_master1200.jpg
469KB, 1200x827px
>>143596284
I'll be honest, I'm only reading the first few words on any comment and not paying attention.
>>
>>143595603
From what we have seen from Nazaricks NPCs, and how they react, its a stronger possibility than it just being a random High level creature.
>>
>come back after some friends tell me there's a double xp we and sharp
>gorefasts take 3 medic headshots to decap
Wut
>>
File: consideryuri.jpg (124KB, 792x691px) Image search: [Google]
consideryuri.jpg
124KB, 792x691px
>>143596140
>bait

I hardly call that a proper bait. Anons here will bite on anything. Like ppl with a lot of hate.
>>
>>143596333
amazing
>>
File: Wrong Place, Wrong Time.jpg (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong Place, Wrong Time.jpg
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>143561424
>>143561571

Basically....

I wonder what Ainz will do with the other workers now. He's re-made the Adventurer's Guild so will he allow the workers to join back in? Or will he eliminate them since they left a bad impression on him from before?
>>
>>143596333
>I want to see Ainz being a grandfather to PA and Narberals doppel kids.
>YFW Ainz just visits the vault to see his grand kids
>PA: father its a ple-
>Ainz: where are the children?
>>
>>143596474
anyone have this image without the captions?
>>
>>143561424
This whole volume didn't fit well in the LN, not sure how it went down in the web novel. The whole farse in the coliseum seemed so pointless.
>>
>>143596474
>He's re-made the Adventurer's Guild so will he allow the workers to join back in? Or will he eliminate them since they left a bad impression on him from before?
That's actually a good question, honestly I have no fucking idea. He might let them back in, but the nature of the adventurers guild is gonna be so different they might not want to join.
>>
File: Keep-Calm-And.jpg (25KB, 645x373px) Image search: [Google]
Keep-Calm-And.jpg
25KB, 645x373px
>>143596481

The hentai doujin of Retard fucking workers is out in English. Go check your favourite site. Yes, basically doujin artist knows Narberal is retarded.
>>
>>143596638
>The hentai doujin of Retard fucking workers
Discarded, why can't we get any doujins with Papa Bone's and another NPC?
>>
>>143596474

A more better question would be, will anyone be willing to join Ainz's adventurer plans?

It seems like he set the bar pretty low.
>>
>>143596591
hes opened up the Guild to anyone and everyone, so I assume any workers that want to join might be able to.

>>143596588
The volume explained a lot about Nazarick as a dungeon and set up lots of things, inlcuding how Ainz is learning more and more about Melee combat.
>>
>>143596756
>A more better question would be, will anyone be willing to join Ainz's adventurer plans?
There are probaly are people who would be willing to join, just look at Ainzach and Theo's reaction, they love Ainz new idea for the adventurer's guild.
>>
>>143596481
But Nabe is more likely end up with Cocytus
>>
>>143596724

There are a few. But, the general lack of an actual working tool, kinda place that idea way back.

I wonder will anyone do Demi's "culture enrichment" farm.
>>
>>143596756
>is anyone willing to follow someone who has as much charisma as legendary beings at the same level of gods?
You tell me anon.
>>
>>143596809
>hes opened up the Guild to anyone and everyone, so I assume any workers that want to join might be able to.
But would they want to is the question, the new guild is basically going to be a goverment organization for exploration and not a monster killing squad, which was pretty much what the adventurer's guild was.
>>
>>143596756
A safe(ish) training ground you'll never grow out of, work besides monster culling chores, the backing of the strongest country, money out the ass, and if you're good enough resurrection magic.

Yeah, they'll join.
>>
>>143596981
>goverment organization for exploration
>Be explorer
>get trained to be stupid strong
>get geared with best shit
>have healing and resurrection freely available

It basically becomes a real life MMO, if you had the chance to go out and explore the unknown with a safety net that prevents death wouldnt you?
>>
>>143596958

Will join, Anon.

If I get to hold Yuri's hands
>>
>>143597155
>>get geared with best shit
I doubt Ainz is gonna hand out free gear.
>>have healing and resurrection freely available
No they have to pay for ressurection Ainz said so, and not everyone can be ressurected, if you're a weak shitter and go out there and die you're permanently dead.
>>
>>143596900
>2 retards marrying
>They spend the wedding night just cuddling up
>Ainz: why haven't those two had any babies?
>>
>>143597304
He isnt going to just slap them in the ass and send them out without nothing, he is going to train them up with the beginner dungeon, said dungeon will probably have shit YGG gear sprinkled, which still outmatches any normal gear a bronze scrub could get their hands on.

he will basically make a tutorial level before sending them out.
>>
>>143597475
Ainz can probably just throw the bones of defeated skeletons in the exchange box. The more you defeat the better the equip it will give you.
>>
>>143597475
>YGG gear
I don't think he'll he throwing away anything like that. Probably crafted items, they're not only interested in making potions you know.
>>
>>143597475
>aid dungeon will probably have shit YGG gear sprinkled
I doubt he'll give them Yggdrasil even shitty gear since even that is considered incredible in the NW, he said that he was thinking of giving Yggdrasil shit to NWers but decided against it. I wonder if Ain is going to Dwarves to get them to make him some good gear to give to the adventurers.
>>
>>143597713
>>143597681
>>143597591
He still has crafters in Nazarick, so he can probably craft stuff with NW materials, so much has been hinted at by the Chief Librarian.
>>
>>143597681
He has PLENTY of low level YGG weapons and armor. Remember his entire skeleton army is armed with magic weapons and shields. And the magic weapon he casually gave to Ainzack was a crap item hi just had on hand. Ainz and the rest of AOG guild were pack rats. Look at the treasury too. Too much stuff to put on the shelves and drawers.
>>
>>143597947
It's still a finite, non-replenishable resource. You've seen how jewish he gets about consumables and gold, and I'm pretty damn sure they've got a lot more of that than they do weapons.

And tossing a guild master a single weapon to gain his allegiance is nothing like establishing a system to throw welfare weapons to the masses.
>>
>>143598098
>It's still a finite, non-replenishable resource

He has a blacksmith that can craft gear
he probably has been experimenting creating

Ygg items from NW ores.

He already made a copy of Frostpain, why wouldnt he be making other stuff as well?
>>
>>143598178
Ainz don't want to use Ygg technologies.
>>
File: 1223234423.jpg (252KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1223234423.jpg
252KB, 1920x1200px
>>143596527
Took a while, but here you go.
>>
>>143598433
he gave crafting gear to the Bareares
your argument is invalid
>>
File: letsdothis.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
letsdothis.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>143598098
>welfare weapons
O man, that term.

Anyway, if Ainz is such a planner, I seriously doubt he wouldn't at least hand out some gear to whoever that made the cut.

>inb4 Nazarick youth knife
>inb4 "Love, Love Ainz-sama" chainmail.

>"Love, Love Ainz-sama" chainmail
>equipable by all classes
>+1 to all saves
>+1 to all rolls
>A, what looks like a generic chainmail with the words "Love, Love Ainz-sama" written on it.
>>
>>143598570
Bareares are his property.
>>
>>143598178
>He already made a copy of Frostpain, why wouldnt he be making other stuff as well?
He made Frostpain using data vrystal's and those are a finite source and this >>143598433 he doesn't want to attract even more attention to himself.
>>
>>143598645
>he doesn't want to attract even more attention to himself.
That plan has changed since he started building his country.
>>
Anyone got links to volume 10?
>>
>>143598595
Yeah, I'm definitely with you he'll hand out some gear. Probably some mind-blowingly good shit to the more loyal and skilled folk, but he's not taking it out of the armory. It's gonna be crafted.

He might even do it no strings attached. I mean, where else would they find an upgrade? He's made the perfect place to progress.
>>
>>143598826
Usual mega link.
>>
>>143598883
and that link is?
>>
>>143599077
The usual mega link.
>>
To the anon that was asking if Overlord is traped-in-video-game-world, no it is not, it's very similar but it is not.

Since you're already interested in reading the LNs if it's not(and it's not) another SAO or ect. that means you're probably ready to sink in several hours into reading, so why not go watch the first episode of the manga?
It gives you a quick rundown and you get to see characters visualized.
>>
>>143599527
>first episode of the manga?
Oh my god I'm retarded, I'm fucking turning into Nabe2.0... Anyway watch the first anime episode and you should come to your decision about 10 minutes in.
>>
Why are you generalfaggots falling for that retard's bait? I'd at least expect this thread to know and recognize bait.
>>
>>143588006
>>143587967
>>143587901
>>143587867
>>143587813
Nigga, thats cute as hell.
>>
File: lain.gif (500KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
500KB, 500x382px
Whether satoru was transported to a different world or he's trapped inside a game will be made clear at the end.

The prologue hints towards something happening to satoru (technology explanation and his door being easily broken) and seeing how the NW has game like restrictions also points to it being a game.
Maybe the gov took him for their experiment and he's now in giant supercomputer prototype where everyone's minds are inside the game itself making it real.
>>
>>143600256
>touch me manages to find and free him
>Satoru starts insulting him
>>143600000
Nice!
>>
>>143600256
>Whether satoru was transported to a different world or he's trapped inside a game will be made clear at the end.
It's already obvious he's in another world, why do people want the "It was all dream/VR" ending so much?
>>
>>143598098
He's only miserly about the YGG gold cause he believes it belongs to the entire AOG guild even though they all left it to him including their items and weapons. It's still not in his head that he is the AOG guild and is the leader, and he can spend it as he sees fit. It's kind of melancholy and touching at the same time he feels that way.
>>
>>143600422
>denial
>>
File: overlord 025.jpg (2MB, 1366x1233px) Image search: [Google]
overlord 025.jpg
2MB, 1366x1233px
>>143596527
>>
File: Overlord Vol 10.jpg (440KB, 1500x2118px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord Vol 10.jpg
440KB, 1500x2118px
So I was read reading some of Vol 4 and realized that the Lizardmen knew what an Overlord was. So there must be a species of Overlords. Unless it was a translation error. Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>143601004
I guess you could call it that, it's just that that's shittiest ending he could give, thought it's really still up in the air.
>>143601360
>So I was read reading some of Vol 4 and realized that the Lizardmen knew what an Overlord was.
I think Zaryusu just called him that has a title, he didn't really know that was his race.
>>
>>143596638
>posting normy memes
kill yourself faggot
>>
So was there anyway for you to be immune to WCI in Yggdrasil without having a WCI yourself?
>>
File: sad bones.png (102KB, 1386x941px) Image search: [Google]
sad bones.png
102KB, 1386x941px
>>
>>143602314
killing the other guy
>>
File: Damn son.jpg (85KB, 511x606px) Image search: [Google]
Damn son.jpg
85KB, 511x606px
>>143602389
>>
File: lol 1451992357521.jpg (382KB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
lol 1451992357521.jpg
382KB, 1280x1882px
Did anyone else enjoy the manga chapter where Nabe loses her virginity?
>>
>>143602960
>Did anyone else
Stop posting.
>>
File: lol 1454270247180.jpg (829KB, 1280x1839px) Image search: [Google]
lol 1454270247180.jpg
829KB, 1280x1839px
>>143602960
>>
>>143603100
>Nabe with a new worlder
Nope.
>>
File: lol 1457159501909.jpg (468KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
lol 1457159501909.jpg
468KB, 1280x1438px
>>143603172
>>
>>143603372
Why are you doing this to me anon?
>>
>>143603372
I'd rather see an Albedo x Narberal doujin than this.
>>
>>143603736
why? they barely interact with each other.
>>
>>143603372
I hope she grows a dick and rapes them.
>>
>>143603372
DELETE THIS
>>
>>143603736
Fuck off to tumblr.
>>
>>143602470
Works 10 out of 10 times.
>>
>>143603372
This has more mental gymnastics than all of Nazarick combined.
>>
File: lol 1440474773115.jpg (3MB, 3500x2832px) Image search: [Google]
lol 1440474773115.jpg
3MB, 3500x2832px
Nabe has such cute expressions
>>
>>143603781
>>143603845
Exactly. Who could appear in a Yuri Overlord doujin anyways?
>>
>>143604045
she's not smart
>>
>>143604101
for someone retarded that is
>>
>>143604169
ShallChair with her vampire brides, Solution, Yuri , Arche, EE/Brita(LN replacements for Arche).
>>
>>143604251
I want a what if doujin where Ains makes his character using a different race. Preferably female.
>>
>>143604358
Succubus Ainz? There was that pic of succubus Ainz milking Demiurge.
>>
File: 12419200191027.jpg (2MB, 1200x1698px) Image search: [Google]
12419200191027.jpg
2MB, 1200x1698px
>>
>>143581326
Can you just ask in the threads if someone else saved it? Probably the author still has it, and maybe it has been posted in pixiv or something similar.

>>143581304
>That came true
>>
>>143604358
Succubus Ainz x Albedo? aren't succubus only attracted to males?
>>
File: CbyiWrBVIAEmdgy.png (2MB, 2048x1836px) Image search: [Google]
CbyiWrBVIAEmdgy.png
2MB, 2048x1836px
>>143604358
Cat-Girl Skelington Momonga?
>>
File: 1465416693198.png (632KB, 1000x786px) Image search: [Google]
1465416693198.png
632KB, 1000x786px
Wrong pic. >>143604576>>143604358

>>143604592
I found it in the nip archive (futa log ) ,but i dont speak nip. I tried looking with google and other image searches but did not find anything.
>>
File: ainz_is_your_friend.jpg (223KB, 723x449px) Image search: [Google]
ainz_is_your_friend.jpg
223KB, 723x449px
Place your bets on when Jircniv dies from heart failure due to stress. I say he can't make it past volume 12
>>
File: 1465424906951.jpg (72KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465424906951.jpg
72KB, 640x400px
>>143604689
Ainz will bring him back to life and marry him. Jir is his true love. They are going to have a beatiful skeleton child together.
>>
>>143604469
overlord would have been way better with succubus ainz.
>>
File: 1456015530226.jpg (5KB, 180x217px) Image search: [Google]
1456015530226.jpg
5KB, 180x217px
>>143604689
>Mfw I have been reading the lights downfall fanfic thinking it was real so I have no idea what's been going on in vol 10
>>
>>143604608
no, succubi are bi.
>>
File: 1465418192849.jpg (827KB, 1080x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1465418192849.jpg
827KB, 1080x1498px
>>
File: overloli.png (335KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
overloli.png
335KB, 495x700px
>>143604791
What about an overloli instead?
>>
>>143604837
>Albedo
>cockhungry slut
>Bi
What?
>>
File: 1455376372760.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455376372760.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>143604975
She is bone hungry , anon. Not boner hungry.
>>
File: 1455365578202.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1455365578202.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
Pic related.
>>
File: 1456153951738.jpg (13KB, 178x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456153951738.jpg
13KB, 178x250px
>>
>>143604975
do you know what bi means?
>>
File: 1456687418244.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1456687418244.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
File: 1456919824414.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1456919824414.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143605109
Please explain yourself.
>>143604837
So original settings Albedo would of have hit on men and women alike?
>>
File: 8486976754335.png (25KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
8486976754335.png
25KB, 344x135px
>>
File: 1457448381314.jpg (9KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457448381314.jpg
9KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143592998
lol what panties..
>>
>>143605094
Who would win in a battle of sex?
>>
File: 1457448523848.jpg (8KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457448523848.jpg
8KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143605187
bi means that albedo would have sex with both men and women, although she might have a preference for one over the other.
>>
File: 1457726296268.jpg (5KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1457726296268.jpg
5KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143605259
albedo since she has levels in succubus
>>
File: 1457444646742.jpg (11KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1457444646742.jpg
11KB, 250x214px
>>
>>143605259
I would commish doujin solving his topic
>>
File: 1458476127871.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458476127871.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>
File: 1458570477437.jpg (10KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1458570477437.jpg
10KB, 250x99px
>>
>>143605259
[Spoiler]Shalltears tongue can reach her ovaries I don't think she'll have it too easy, plus Chair practices everyday.
>>
>>143605569
Good job newfag. Lurk more.
>>
>>143605569
>[Spoiler]
I want newfags to leave.
>>
>>143605569
anon having a tongue penetrate your womb and reach your ovaries doesn't feel good.
>>
>>143605686
Doujins lied to me.
>>
>knowing full well that it is the time of the year again where gods will start descending down on the world.
>They sent an order to search for other possible "gods" that are descending on this times.
Almost forgot abaut this.
I bet in the end of vol 11 there is info about other gods will be published.
>>
>>143605686
>implying
>>
>>143605686
Next you're gonna say brain fucking isn't a thing. I hope we get those TabulaxAlbedo doujins.
>>
>>143606159
Pasta?
>>
>>143606159
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 558
Thread images: 178

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.