[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

OPM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 47

chapter 97 got redrawn: http://viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEGNm0?manga=onepanman
>>
>>
>>143496885
kool
>>
got translated already
>>
Updated the mediafire folder with the new pages. Since Murata redrew Genos' fight, the page count got bumped up by 2.
>>
>>143497239
it's 61st punch not 62nd i think.
>>
>>143497313
Yeah, I was wondering whether or not it's a continuation of the previous chapter because of the lack of a title. Decided to just hedge my bets (on the tank splitting it) and put it into a separate file, but once the next chapter comes out (hopefully today), I'll know for sure whether it's supposed to be part of chapter 61.
>>
File: 14.png (306KB, 800x1257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.png
306KB, 800x1257px
dumping the new page
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g3rrmump3pclznz/ONEPUNCH+MAN+62ND+PUNCH+%28Updated+June+30%29.rar
>>
File: 15.png (966KB, 800x1257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15.png
966KB, 800x1257px
>>143497390
>>
File: 016.png (674KB, 800x1257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
016.png
674KB, 800x1257px
>>143497422
>>
>>143497239
>>143497390
Do you keep both the originals and the redraws?
>>
File: 17.png (975KB, 800x1257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17.png
975KB, 800x1257px
>>143497449
>>
File: 18.png (296KB, 800x1257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18.png
296KB, 800x1257px
>>143497501
That's all.
>>
>>143497456
Yes, I moved the old pages into a folder labeled "Old Version" within the zip file.

I didn't bother getting the newly scanned pages, though, since all they did was make the image a bit larger, but cropped out more of the image. Unless anyone here think that's worth keeping, I left it out for now and just kept the original pages that weren't replaced with new art.
>>
>>143497535
that's perfect, thanks.
>>
So Murata decided that Genos needed to have his armed destroyed more throughly..
>>
>>143497709
No, it was already destroyed thoroughly. Now we just have a clearer view of it during his battle against Face Ripper. I think the action sequence is easier to follow now, too, in regards to how Face Ripper destroyed his left arm to the extent we later see it in when Genos faces off against Awakened Cockroach. Also a bigger emphasis on Ripper's "perfect guard".
>>
Did you see the new manga of Murata?
>>
so, no new chapter?
>>
File: 01.jpg (743KB, 1056x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01.jpg
743KB, 1056x1600px
>>143497872
>>
File: 02.jpg (642KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
02.jpg
642KB, 1053x1600px
>>143498035
>>
File: 03.jpg (648KB, 1050x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03.jpg
648KB, 1050x1600px
>>143498062
>>
>>143498028
Nothing has been stated on that. This art update happened a couple days ago. Murata hasn't stated anything about delaying the update for this week. Just wait for any information.
>>
File: 04.jpg (595KB, 1055x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
04.jpg
595KB, 1055x1600px
>>143498094
>>
>>143498028
he did a new manga instead. >>143498035
>>
>>143498062
>twitter
he started this last year.
>>
File: 05.jpg (742KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05.jpg
742KB, 1054x1600px
>>143498124
>>
File: 06.jpg (816KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06.jpg
816KB, 1053x1600px
>>143498294
>>
File: 07.jpg (827KB, 1051x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07.jpg
827KB, 1051x1600px
>>143498320
>>
File: 08.jpg (837KB, 1049x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
08.jpg
837KB, 1049x1600px
>>143498349
Last page. It's only 8-10 pages each month.
>>
>>143498386
Seems like a manga directed towards other mangaka.
>>
>>143498386
Thanks a lot for the dump, anon!
>>
>>143497422
>>143497390
i liked the original more
>>
本日更新予定の「ワンパンマン」ですが、来週木曜日に更新延期させていただきます。楽しみにされていた読者の皆様、申し訳ありません。

Chapter postponed for next week, whats with people going to hiatus today.

Togashi, Oda, Murata, Kubo announcing Bleach ending soon.
>>
>>143499948

>Kubo announcing Bleach ending soon.

What gave you the impression that "soon" means withing this decade?
>>
>>143499948
>soon
Bleach would still going for atleast 99 chapters
>>
>>143499948
soon doesn't mean shit in a manga with chapters where nothing happens
>>
>>143499948
>soon
Remember Deicide?
>>
>>143498386
chapter 02: http://www.moae.jp/comic/yashokukenkyujo

ités each week not each month
>>
>>143500929
it's*
>>
File: 16.png (367KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16.png
367KB, 800x1150px
>>143496885
I liked the first one but i understand why he did it
>>
>>143498035
>>143498386
Damn, 8/10 pages is still a lot for Murata's standards. Even if the art is very simple he needs to do the storyboard himself this time.
>>
>>143500929
so meaning that opm will be every third week from now on?
>>
>>143504015
No, this was a delay, it seems.
>>
File: a10.jpg (27KB, 670x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a10.jpg
27KB, 670x503px
>>143500929
>>143504138
Well, that's it, I'll go to sleep for 10 years, maybe we'll have gotten to the start of the MA arc.
>>
File: CmDaD9gVAAAwWF.png (131KB, 640x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CmDaD9gVAAAwWF.png
131KB, 640x495px
>>
>>143505825
Ah Black Sperm. Or Golden Sperm? Anyway, one of the most enjoyable "final boss"-like characters in this story.
>>
>>143506255
The leftover sperm is just a poor man's dimple, though. Wish he'd fuck off.
Rover can stay.
>>
File: Cl443GkUkAEMBWc.jpg (168KB, 900x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cl443GkUkAEMBWc.jpg
168KB, 900x750px
>>143506255
seems to be multi cell sperm, Golden Sperm is drawn in a different way.

>>143506311
He did too little in the first place to hate on him though.
>>
>>143506668
Or nevermind, the post says "Golden Sperm".
https://twitter.com/spacezin/status/747837302664138752
>>
>>143506799
>Golden
is that guy color blind?
>>
>>143506850
> colorblind
> for a monochrome drawing

What?
>>
File: 1447612248378.jpg (525KB, 806x952px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447612248378.jpg
525KB, 806x952px
>>143506884
>not knowing how to do a "golden" shade in monochrome
>>
Wait so how fast is this guy, and how fast is genos now? Has genos reached Boros levels of speed yet?
>>
>>143506668
Drawn in a different way?

>>143507183
Sea King wasn't at flash step levels of speed in that scene, but yeah, he was fast. Genos was around the same level of speed too during that arc. After he got the G4 upgrade, though, he was able to start flash stepping when he brought his body up to full power.
>>
>>143506668
>>143507263
Are you talking about how their antennae curl? Because Multi-cell Sperm's antenna curls the same way as regular Black Sperm, but Golden Sperm's antenna curls a lot more.
>>
File: GS.png (558KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GS.png
558KB, 600x848px
>>143507263
>>143507332
No I meant how Golden has got a grey shading, while multi cell is still black, just buff.
>>
>>143507263
The fuck is flash stepping?
>>
>>143506668
who draw this Tatsumaki? seemed lik I've seen the style before
>>
>>143507778
Space Jin.
>>
>>143507183
> tumblr gif
> Genos ever getting to Boros's speed

Retard.
>>
>>143496885

Why does he redraw everything, why not just put a lot of effort in the first place, it wastes time and energy, I can tell his redraws get lazier and lazier because he simply does not have any stamina left.
>>
>>143507870
I mean manga speed, not anime speed.
>>
File: tumblr gif.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tumblr gif.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>143507870
> tumblr gif
>>143507921
>anime speed
>>
>>143507958
Give it 3 more arcs in the webcomic and maybe Genos will be that fast
>>
>>143508092
I really don't think genos will ever be fast enough to plasmize the atmosphere at 4 - 6km above sea level.
>>
File: 1181.jpg (145KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1181.jpg
145KB, 600x848px
>>143507440
Multi-Cell Sperm is the one with the lighter shade compared to Black Sperm.

>>143507579
>I'M BEHIND YOU
>HE'S FAST
Basically that. Sea King was moving fast, but you could see his motion image blur. Sonic? He instantly appears when he's "flash stepping".
>>
>>143508092
The guy gets blitzed by dragon without any effort, he'll never be at Boros level.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>143508897
It depends on who hes "I'M BEHIND YOU"ing. When he did it to Lightning Max it was "instant" with no motion blur. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7Qz3-7uwI.
>>
>>143508897
> Multi-Cell Sperm is the one with the lighter shade compared to Black Sperm.

I know that. he's drawn that way to show his gains though, but color speaking he's still the same as black sperm.
>>
>>143509176
Well, I'm just saying that his movement can still be followed as long as you don't lose sight of him. So yeah, he can "I'M BEHIND YOU" characters like Max here, but he can't instantly disappear from right in front of you.

>>143509205
How do you know? Or rather, how can you say that as a matter of fact?
>>
>>143509629
His overall movement speed appears to be inferior to genos, but he can still fight/react as fast as genos can. Here he is rushing to attack civilians while genos clearly outspeeds him. But he can still fight evenly with genos without a rain boost. So hes fast, just only fast in some areas.
>>
>>143509932
I'm not saying he's not fast, anon. He's just not "flash stepping" fast. When you're that fast, it's pretty much just instantaneous teleportation.
>>
>>143510193
Only to the observer they are about to fuck on, is what I'm saying. Its not like "flash step" corresponds to a specific speed, like 20000 m/s or something like that. Just FTO, faster than observer.
>>
>>143510777
We don't really see that happen, though. Even with Max, the only time he suddenly appeared in front (or behind) Max was when he was out of sight. We didn't see Max' surroundings when Sea King first appeared behind him or later on when he appeared inside the building (though, in the anime, he just attacked the building itself).

Besides that, we're not the character inside the story. We're the reader. So it's not really going to change for us. If someone is moving so fast in full view that they're basically teleporting, we know they're moving faster than just "really fast".
>>
File: sasuga toei.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sasuga toei.webm
2MB, 856x480px
>>143510953
Well, the time scale for the boros fight is massively slowed down. And in other instances of the anime, fights take place in exact real time. I think it depends on who is fighting who. The debris comes to an almost complete stop in the air before the scene changes, this part of the fight was slowed for us.
>>
>>143511201
You said it. The fight between Saitama and Boros was slowed down. Slowed down. Normally, we don't see that for any of the previous fights. That's because both Saitama and Boros were moving at extreme speeds and the studio can't just constantly show us a blur of indistinguishable motion.

What are you even arguing for? "Flash step" is a certain level of speed. If things are being slowed down, then it's only so we can see the exact movements of the character. See Garou deflecting all of the hits from Metal Bat's tornado. The first page shows us a slowed down version of what Garou is actually doing, then we see the actual speed he's moving at and his arms are a blur. That doesn't mean he's moving at the same kind of speed Saitama and Boros were moving at during their battle. It's irrelevant. Some fights have to be slowed down more than others, like Flash and his opening attack on Garou, which definitely had to be slowed down a lot more than that previous example with Garou. And he was definitely moving at "flash step" speeds.

What we see normally, without time being slowed down, is the baseline for judgement. Saying that time had to be slowed down for a particular scene doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>143496885
Man the original explosion was better if I recall correctly. The explosion was coming from mouths and eye holes more vicsibly and the angle was much better.
>>
>>143512185
The timescale in the Boros saitama fight was particularly extreme. The only other instances I can think of with slowed time frames is parts during the Kabuto fight, the sonic introduction, and Sonic vs Sea King. Anyways, estimates can be made of boros movement speeds due to environmental effects. Pretty much the only character in the series show fast enough to disrupt the environment in such an extreme way. Not a single other characters "fast" movement comes close to the level of havoc Boros displayed.
>>
File: 16.png (261KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16.png
261KB, 800x1150px
>>143512216
I dunno, I think the light eruption looks better in the update myself. Plus, it's easier to see the sonic boom in the updated page.
>>
>>143512355
Pretty much, yeah. You can show how fast someone is moving by comparing how fast the surroundings are reacting to their movement like in Boros' fight or first showing us a slowed down version of the action before shifting to their actual speed in real time like that Garou example I brought up. But that all relies on us having a point of comparison.
>>
>>143509629
> how can you say that as a matter of fact?

Because it's obvious? He's between both, he still have black sperm's color while also having Golden's gains.
>>
>>143512497
Which kinda impossible with some of the fights in, actually like all of shounen anime... Whats with the lightspeed movement with nary a whisper trope? When the fuck did that start, is Naruto to blame for this bullshit?
>>
What if Murata drops the series?
>>
>>143507831
I prefer the ballbusting!
>>
File: CmNhKf-VEAARI_Z.jpg (73KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CmNhKf-VEAARI_Z.jpg
73KB, 1136x640px
>>143512698
>>
>>143512579
Bleach maybe? One Piece didn't do it until the Water7/CP9 arc.

I also vaguely recall it in Yu Yu Hakusho, though, and I'm sure it also happened in Dragon Ball. But Bleach may have popularized it. At least I think so.

>>143512698
Yeah. It's obvious how much he hates OPM now. Because of how crappy ONE has been writing it for a while now. And it's crappy because everyone has been telling me how crappy it's been.
>>
File: nigga what.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigga what.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>143512741
>>
>>143512799
I thought I remember G2 luffy causing sonic booms?
>>
>>143512926
Yeah. Gear 2 didn't happen until Water 7/CP9.
>>
>>143512741
>>
>>143512959
Wasn't exactly nary a whisper then.
>>
>>143512986
It's actually kinda cute how Fubuki clearly tries to forces herself to act harsh like Tats
>>
>>143513007
Oh, that. I'm not really talking about that. I was just responding to the "When did this all start" question.

This kind of stuff appeared earlier than series like Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece, but I was just pointing out what I thought popularized it.
>>
>>143507958
Its like the animators read this
>https://what-if.xkcd.com/1/
xkcd skit and where like "Hey, that sounds cool, lets animate it"
>>
>>143513176
How old is the manga vers of the water 7 arc? Older than bleach or naruto manga?
>>
File: 1450648227312.png (202KB, 388x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450648227312.png
202KB, 388x555px
>next chapter delayed

Jesus fuck not again.
>>
>>143513234
What? Are you asking if Bleach and Naruto only came out after One Piece had gotten to its Water 7 arc?

>>143513306
It came out a single day late last time. There weren't really any big delays after Murata finished with the volume 11 work. Don't freak, anon. Just try to remember this is actually a bi-weekly manga, not a weekly manga.
>>
File: 1437760543704.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437760543704.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>143513234
>How old is the manga vers of the water 7 arc? Older than bleach or naruto manga?
>>
Anybody knows if the BDs fixed something? Or got even better? I'd really like to watch the last episode in the BD quality.
>>
>>143513408
>What? Are you asking if Bleach and Naruto only came out after One Piece had gotten to its Water 7 arc?

Yes

>>143513434
Only started watching One Piece earlier this year.
>>
File: 1465112610323.jpg (76KB, 365x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465112610323.jpg
76KB, 365x536px
>>143513408
>Don't freak, anon

But
It's going to happen again and again and again.
>>
File: LEG DAY.webm (3MB, 856x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LEG DAY.webm
3MB, 856x480px
>>143513476
me too bro, me too.
>>
>>143513545
Regularly? Not really, anon. This is why I'm telling you to adjust already to a bi-weekly manga.
>>
>>143513601
Not that guy but you can hardly call this shit biweekly. Murata can't into regular releases. Sometimes it's a one day delay, sometimes a week, sometimes more than a fucking month.
>>
>>143513601
>>143513864
Apparently the delay is ONE's fault.

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/748561121347395584
>>
>>143513864
They are regular releases though, anon. One day delays are more often than a week delay and month delays are really rare. What's your frame of reference here? Are you only bothering to check manga reader sites?

>>143513947
He's apologizing? He's not really saying anything specific, just apologizing for it. Is he saying he's the cause for it in another tweet?
>>
>>143513947
Godamnit ONE, this shit wouldn't happen if you didn't began a brand new arc.
>>
>>143513947
What, is it because he didn't like something again and made Murata redraw tons of pages? Or did he literally forget to send him new drafts kek?
>>
>>143514002
>What's your frame of reference here?
Putting up with ONE's and Murata's faggotry for years, that's what.
>>
>>143514035
I really hope this Suiryu guy is a low level jobber and all this hype ends with no payoff except and exasperated/bored Saitama.
>>
>>143514099
Everyone is a jobber to Saitama, so wish granted, I guess?
>>
>>143513947
>https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/748561121347395584

probably due to not having drawn the rough drafts for murata
>>
>>143514071
I've been here since UK began too, anon. The beginning, the releases were definitely very irregular. But they stabilized after the Boros arc. Since then, delays were much rarer. So I'm asking you again, what's your frame of reference here? Because you're complaining about week and month-long delays as if they were still regular occurrences.
>>
>>143501293
I feel the same way and while the Boros redraw was better, I think the original was still amazing.
>>
>>143514118
>ONE barely drawing the drafts in advance
>Murata catching up to ONE's own goddamn fillers
>hiatus x hiatus
True or not, I've always found this scenario scary.
>>
>>143514099
Why would you think he was a low level jobber? We already got to compare him to an A-class hero. It's already obvious he's S-class material.

>all this hype ends with no payoff except and exasperated/bored Saitama.
That's pretty much everyone. With Garou, the only reason he got excited was because Garou was still human to him so he could be considered a playmate. No one is a match for Saitama and he'll ultimately always be disappointed when he's looking for a challenge. And I doubt anyone who isn't on the same level as Boros or Garou could take Saitama's casual punches and still be able to get up.
>>
>>143514131
They can become regular occurences again, anytime now. This year in particular has been awful. Are you daft or something?
>>
>>143514312
Alright, alright. Whatever you say, anon, whatever you say.

Feel free to shout at me again the next time you complain about this, since I don't think you'll ever get over this mental block.
>>
File: MAD.jpg (80KB, 573x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAD.jpg
80KB, 573x333px
>>143514235
>With Garou, the only reason he got excited was because Garou was still human to him so he could be considered a playmate.
Now you're just inventing shit. No it was literally because muh martial arts and because Garou kept eluding/ignoring Saitama hilariously.
>>
>>143514235
Lightning max is barely A class, He's slightly above peak human. He barely survived getting punched through a concrete window divider about as thick as his torso, the punch through a concrete wall and fell a few stories to the ground. That is complete entry level shounen shit, Suiryu is clearly above that, but that doesn't mean he's close to the level of say Hydrated Sea King/Melzalgald/Carnage Kabuto.
>>
>>143514508
See you next delay, retard.
>>
>>143514553
The first thing that saitama was excoted about was seeing Garou getting up from a punch
>He can keep going
And he did not acknowledge him as a monster, just a noisy fucker at that point.
>>
>>143514553
>Now you're just inventing shit. No it was literally because muh martial arts and because Garou kept eluding/ignoring Saitama hilariously.
Er, I'm not. Saitama had fun AFTER punching Garou the first time. This was right at the very beginning of their fight. Garou wasn't dodging yet.
>>
>>143514616
The first thing Saitama was excited about was hearing that Garou is a talented martial artist.
>>
File: WOW MARTIAL ARTS.png (775KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WOW MARTIAL ARTS.png
775KB, 860x1236px
>>143514652
>Er, I'm not
Does pic related not look genuinely excited to you or are you pretending to be mentally constipated right now? Really.
>>
>>143500929
>>143498386
Murata Cooking show when?
>>
>>143514875
TV show?
>>
File: 06.png (1004KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06.png
1004KB, 860x1236px
>>143514569
Max is ranked at 19 (formerly 20). Snek, ranked last, is at 38. So Max is pretty much dead center in terms of power rankings. He's not "barely" A class. If anything, that's Snek, and Snek is no slouch either when compared to the world at large.

Don't let Sweet Mask or Iaian and his fellow disciples affect your image of A class. They all qualify as S class (though, yeah, Atomic's disciples may only barely count). Guys like Stinger or Philosopher are a closer comparison for the stronger members of A class. Philosopher could smash up concrete with just pure strength and we've all seen Stinger in action as he took down the Seafolk army.

Going through concrete wasn't what damaged Max so greatly. It was Sea King's punch.

The fact that taking down Max with no effort at all means Suiryu is clearly S class level. And he's a martial artist. Remember that (see pic related). Just look at guys like Sonic. They're not going to do great damage on a large scale. They systematically bring down their opponents (martial artists) or through death of a thousand cuts (Sonic, though also Zombieman actually).
>>
File: 1451959407012.png (152KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451959407012.png
152KB, 300x300px
>>143514875
Cooking with Watchdog
>>
>>143514821
Anon, he's going to be disappointed by martial arts this arc. I'm talking about Garou himself. As an individual. What, do you think he's still going to be excited about martial artists after this?
>>
>>143514099
Suiryu and Saitama aren't going to fight but he will probably be more important in the future.
>>
>>143514941
Yes, but even S class is child's play to Saitama.
>>
>>143515076
I was never arguing against that, though, anon. Is it even relevant?
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (132KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck off.jpg
132KB, 600x848px
>>143515010
>Anon, he's going to be disappointed by martial arts this arc.
Oh. You can fuck off with your fanfics elsewhere.

Garou himself, as an individual, is not Suiryu. Congrats on figuring that out at least. He's SPESHUL, learns techniques instantly and uses those he shouldn't even be able to use all by himself. Suiryu is literally who.
>>
>>143515174
Well my point was, I wanted the hype to be subverted. Most of the hype is putting Suiryu in Saitamas league and or Blast comparisons.
>>
>>143515303
>is putting Suiryu in Saitamas league
What. No, not at all. Why would you even think this? He's only being hyped up as being super strong, but we know quite a number of super strong characters. He isn't anywhere near being hyped up as much as Boros was.
>>
>>143515219
I see you've regressed to making up the opposition's argument to protect your fragile ego. That's alright, friend. I won't hurt you anymore. You won, baby. Feel better? I'd get you a candy too, but having sweets before beddy time is bad for you, dear.
>>
>>143515219
>tfw Garou fucking backhanded Saitama

I was screaming in the thread when that chapter dropped.
>>
>>143515408
By the fanbase.
>>
>>143515599
You from reddit or something? No one has really openly said this here. The only opinions being thrown around here is either he's S-class or he's a "scrub (who's only A-class material, apparently)".
>>
File: 1336979355889.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336979355889.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>143515461
What the fuck are crying about now, faggot? Out of fanfic ideas? Stop pulling shit out of your ass sometime, it'll feel better.
>>
>>143515675
If we're going to be sceptical, he ain't S-class until he single-handedly defeats a Demon level. One-shotting some human scrub and getting a commentary from Genos is not enough.

Whatever the void fist school is, it's most likely utter crap compared to old man's tech. Ironically Genos slept on Bang's teachings.
>>
>>143515514
Do you have a link to the thread. Is it archived
>>
File: 08.png (634KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
08.png
634KB, 800x1150px
>>143516030
>One-shotting some human scrub and getting a commentary from Genos is not enough.
Don't be like that. Max isn't a scrub. That was the point of giving him or Snek all this attention. Max beat Linlin to show that A rank heroes are strong, and Snek being mentioned as constantly ranking high in the tournament and instantly beating that Rough Path guy all reinforce the idea of A class being big deals.

But enough about that, first you gotta accept the idea that Max isn't a "scrub", at least for A class (he's a scrub compared to the "top", yes, but that's the point of this page here; the top is beyond all of them). Now, look at Stinger, who got exhausted by fighting Sea King's Seafolk army. He still prevailed in the end, but he got heavily beaten up. Max, while probably not AS strong as Stinger, isn't really all that much far away from him. So while there may be a fair gap between the two, it's not as if he's going to be taken down immediately. The same could be said for the top A rankers like Fundoshi or Blue Fire. It's not like they'd be able to take out Max instantaneously.

Which is what Suiryu did. He defeated Max in an instant. As for Bang; yeah, I don't think Suiryu is as strong as Bang. Probably only at Sonic/Genos levels, since he's a pretty boy like them. But that's still pretty strong.
>>
>>143516306
They are all still street level+.
>>
>>143516030
Well duh

1) Calamity
2) Cross Fang
3) Water Smashing
4) that Hadouken thing Garou does sometimes
..
..
..
..
..
5) dog shit
6) every other technique
>>
>>143516030
>>143516306
>Now, look at Stinger, who got exhausted by fighting Sea King's Seafolk army. He still prevailed in the end, but he got heavily beaten up.
Oh, forgot to put in where I was going with this. The army was a Tiger level threat and it was very challenging for Stinger. Same for the army too, actually, since they were pretty much wiped out by the end with a few survivors against Stinger.

So this in comparison with Max' fight against Suiryu? Max may not be able to put up as good as a fight as Stinger against the Seafolk army, but it's not like he'd be instantly KOed. Suiryu, however, did that and because of how easily he did it, you can see how large that gap is.

>>143516388
Ehhh, I don't think it's really street level. That's more B class. A class, they start going into "monster of the week"-type Power Ranger (or, rather, Kamen Rider) level threats. Not huge city threats, sure, but more than just street level.
>>
>>143516499
0) ONE PUNCH
>>
>>143516134
Most archives are dead, Jim.
>>
>>143516553
Well they aren't city block level, which is why I added the +.
>>
>>143516499
>4) that Hadouken thing Garou does sometimes
That's probably still Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.

And you forgot Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist. Flash's Lightspeed Fist also counts as a martial art style, I suppose. Ninjas are technically martial artists, right?
>>
>>143516656
I just need the thread. I'll deal with everything else later
>>
It'll be a Garou vs Siryu. Garou will have some character developement and win, but afterwards he'll collapse from the damage and so be disqualified, rendering Saitama the winner by default.
>>
>>143516306
>you gotta accept the idea that Max isn't a "scrub", at least for A class
Based on what exactly? He beat some random chick, okay. He's a fucking scrub.

I wasn't talking about Bang's power level by the way, but rather his technique. It's OP defense and offense in one.
>>
>>143516733
>That's probably still Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.
I personally doubt it. Garou went to absorb learn over a dozen fists so it could very well be one of them. It kinda stands out.
>Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist
Bomb by himself is a shit tbqh. Flash's "technique" is literally just him punching at high speed. It's also a shit.
>>
>>143517301
The first time he merged techniques together was the Dragon Slayer fist thing, which was a combination of Bang and Bomb's techniques. And that was pretty much a direct upgrade over Water Stream fist. When he went into Monster Garou mode, he combined all the techniques he learned. What I'm saying is, I don't think Garou will downgrade and use a technique from another school of martial arts.

>Bomb by himself is a shit tbqh
Eh, I wouldn't say that. I'm sure he's on the same level as Bang.
>>
>>143517720
>downgrade and use a technique from another school of martial arts
He left Bang's dojo to crash others and steal their shit. It's not a "downgrade", some techniques are peculiar, and the Hadouken seems rather great for, well, blowing people the fuck out.
>Bomb
>on the same level as Bang
Holy shit you high? No way in hell.
>>
>>143517025
Based on him being rank 19 out of 38. Like I said, he's right in the middle of the rankings and probably can be considered a fair median for A ranks power levels (excluding Sweet Mask, who's like Fubuki and is in a lower class of his own choosing, and Atomic's disciples who all managed to build themselves up enough to at least be considered S class level).

So Max, looking at him as being the "center" of A class, isn't really all that far off from Stinger. So with that in mind, it's not like Stinger would be able to give all that much trouble towards Suiryu. Philosopher too. Or Fundoshi or Blue Fire. The power gap, essentially, isn't going to be that huge. It's a steady climb. But the difference between Suiryu and Max is like a sheer cliff.

Adding to all this is Max and his "scrub" (yes, he was being quite the scrub in his match against Suiryu; but that's the point of the Snek page I posted, they're nothing compared to S class level people and monsters) talk against Suiryu, comparing him to Sea King and talking about how he's clearly not on the same level as him. Right before being instantly taken out by him. There's a clear, unambiguous difference there.

Oh, but I realize I'm returning to the previous argument, which you're not arguing against in your post here. So back to the point; Max isn't a scrub for A class. That's it.

>I wasn't talking about Bang's power level by the way, but rather his technique. It's OP defense and offense in one.
They're synonymous with one another. Bang is that strong because of his technique in addition to his physique. But more on his technique. Same with Monster Garou, actually. Sure, with pure power alone, he was already overwhelmingly compared to the S class heroes. But his technique is just such a huge multiplier for how dangerous he was.
>>
>>143517988
Not really to steal their shit, though, but to train and improve himself. He wasn't even bothering to use any martial arts techniques until Tanktop Master.

>Holy shit you high? No way in hell.
Yes way, man. He's his brother, the name of his style mirrors Bang's, and he pretty much fits the same tropes as Bang. Just because he's not an official hero doesn't mean he's not S class level.
>>
>>143518007
>rank
>meaning anything
>especially in A, B, C and below
You went full retard. I wouldn't be surprised if some faggot - not even Saitama - below Max is much stronger. Like that gay duo that Garou played with in that dark alley. Max is a scrub, deal with it already.
>They're synonymous with one another.
No they aren't, like at all.
Point is, a technique that lets you block flawlessly, deal a shitload of damage and reflect damage dealt by the attacker >>> technique that only does one thing. In that sense Water Smashing is nearly perfect. It's not a hard concept to understand. Calamity is so OP precisely because it combines Garou's entire arsenal into one fist too.
>>
>>143518540
Anon, you're clearly not suited for any critical thinking, so I guess I'll stop here. But before I go
>rank meaning anything
Yes, it means something. It all means something. You're just one of the idiots who can't wrap their mind around simple concepts and need to see everything as absolutes.

Honestly, anon, I'm always amazed at how full of yourself guys like you are. I don't know where you get your confidence from, because you're clearly not doing well in any literature-related classes, if you even went to school or received any higher education at all.
>>
>>143518095
I was speaking figuratively. Learning and training for Garou always involves naturally and quickly picking up new shit to use it later.
>He's his brother
So fucking what? Fubuki is Tatsumaki's sister.
>the name of his style mirrors Bang's
But his performance doesn't. Bang is so much more impressive it's not even funny.
>>
File: 1460073103988.png (40KB, 285x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460073103988.png
40KB, 285x461px
>>143518814
>RANK MEANS SOMETHING
>IN OPM
You're retarded. Period. Did you forget what determines one's rank? It is NOT a correct indicator of power levels you hopeless imbecile.
As expected of some faggot desperately trying to prop up a literal scrub.
>b-but he's rank X and he beat a grill
>>
>>143518845
>So fucking what? Fubuki is Tatsumaki's sister.
Younger, and Fubuki had an inferiority complex. Bomb was never presented as being lesser than Bang, in fact, they acted as equals in combat together.

>But his performance doesn't.
But it did. When they fought together, Bomb and Bang were pretty much symmetrical. Just because he didn't get enough action scenes from ONE doesn't mean the times he did act are devalued. When Bang went on a rampage against the Monster Association, that was to show how much of a hothead he was in his youth (like Garou is right now, actually). Bomb was simply being "respectful" (ie; just following the usual tropes and letting a character get back his "honor" by making up for a "mistake").
>>
>>143519234
>Bomb was never presented as being lesser than Bang,
Except when he stood back and faded into the background while Bang did everything by himself. Bomb is comic relief, for fuck's sake.
>When they fought together, Bomb and Bang were pretty much symmetrical
Are you one of those dumb faggots who think Bang ever needed Bomb to deal with anything? He fucking asked Bomb to come ao he doesn't accidentally kill Garou. And he only got serious near the end of the arc, where he got rid of several dragons in seconds. Bomb disappeared into nothingness, he might as well have never come because he's a useless piece of shit compared to Bang.
>>
It's almost time. How is Genos gonna job to Cockroach-sama?
>>
>>143519234
Well until Bomb mentioned that Bang actually has trouble to control his power and has to constantly hold back strongly.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 47


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.