[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to correctively rape Homura.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 17

I want to correctively rape Homura.
>>
I will use this talk about raping best girl.

I finished watching Madoka (I have to watch the movies though). Man, that was cool. It was a nice plot and the ending make it more impressive.

I can't believe how this cute motherfucker turn into a Machiavelli monster that uses little girls for a greater good.
>>
>>143476104

also, I don't understand why people cry over Mami's death, according to the anime she is alive in the new reborn universe
>>
PUFFY
U
F
F
Y
>>
>>143476167
>>143475801

DO NOT SEXUALIZE MAGICAL GIRLS

THEY FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM!
>>
>>143476203
>>
>>143475801
Same famalam.
I also want to rape the other girls just because.
>>
>>143476154
It was a shocking moment, the first one in the series, which also marked the point where the anime went full grimderp. This is obviously noted by the sudden change in ED.
>>
>>143475801
>literally everything bad in the Madokaverse could've been avoided if all the girls had just gotten the D at the right time
Once again tragedy strikes thanks to severe lack of vitamin D. In the end the only one who truly won was the bitch screaming about forbidden love, she ended up getting all the D she wanted.
>>
File: 1403127427695.jpg (102KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403127427695.jpg
102KB, 500x600px
>>143476269
I too share this opinion, a good healthy rape sounds quite pleasant right about now.
>>
>>143476306

it's not that grimdark anon.

after watching bullshit like Game of Tyrone, seeing interesting characters die for nothing, it's not that shocking really.

Remember, Mami is a paladin. Her theme is about justice, golden hair is her color and she got mental break when she learns about the truth (just like every moralfag in fiction or a good soldier following orders from a corrupt leader)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1vhF87D7g
>>
>>143476331

didn't they get in despair if a douchebag fuck them?
>>
>>143476475
I think he means the general theme of the show, which suddenly does become a lot darker. It kinda get's a bit relaxed around the time Sayaka cures Kamijou but at that point you kinda know that it's gonna end bad too.
>>
File: 1417954031459.jpg (149KB, 1083x718px) Image search: [Google]
1417954031459.jpg
149KB, 1083x718px
>>143476519
Only if he didn't impregnate them to give them a reason to live and be strong, which is only what a douchebag would do. A real man would cum inside knowing full well what great single mothers they would be.
>>
>>143476167
Let's go even puffier.
>>
>>143476604

Personally, I find the ending not sad or happy

A good (surprising) ending for a modern anime. I also don't care about Magical Girls (though I watched a few episodes of Precure for the fights).

I can understand though if you watched at the time it was released without warning of what would happen, the shock must be great

can you recommend other "magical girl" anime with a darker tone or unexpected plot twists?

>>143476669

in the worst case, they would live a life like a single desperate alcoholic mother.
>>
>>143475801
>correctively
You mean, collectively. I'll be the fifth in line
>>
You will cum inside Madoka, force Homura to eat the left overs, and have Homura raise your child.
>>
>>143477533
All while sayaka is the main wife.
>>
>>143475801
But can you anon? She can pause time and take her time mutilating your dick.
>>
>>143476843
It's so puffy it almost seems a penis bulge
>>
>>143476843
Ok, I'm pretty sure Homu is a futa in that pick, and we are actually seeing not puff, but sack.
>>
>>143480018
You can see her SHAFT.
>>
>>143476843
Homura is really, uhh, out there.
>>
>>143476843
ChinHomu
>>
So, will everyone be saved from Homura?
>>
File: ByDeOFYIQAAP8XB.png (2MB, 745x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ByDeOFYIQAAP8XB.png
2MB, 745x2048px
>>143481760
Homura will see the error of her ways and save everyone from herself, including herself
>>
>>143481760
>Saved from Homura
What the fuck do they have to be saved from? Their lesbian proclivities and their happy families?
>>
File: 1431144186807.jpg (28KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1431144186807.jpg
28KB, 460x460px
>>143481760
No one needs to be saved.
>>
File: qb[1].jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qb[1].jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Was kyubey evil or just a complete sociopath?
>>
>>143483746
Yes
>>
>>143482511
Homuraneeds to be saved from herself. The hero deserves a true good end seated at the right hand of god. Even if Homura is content with it, Madoka would never be happy living in a world where she has to forget, or even worse, be Homura's enemy.

>>143483746
He is an enemy of humanity in the same way that a farmer is the enemy of cattle.
>>
>>143484309
>He is an enemy of humanity in the same way that a farmer is the enemy of cattle.
Maybe in the first series, but in Rebellion he deliberately wants people to suffer in order to gain a result that isn't needed by anyone
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 900x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 900x447px
>>143481760
>>
>>143484568
He's just trying to improve efficiency. Farmers do that too.
>>
>>143477588
Not if you keep contact
>>
File: 1451546027290.jpg (1MB, 850x9189px) Image search: [Google]
1451546027290.jpg
1MB, 850x9189px
>>143475801
>No matter how many times, I will repeat it. No matter how many times I live the same days, I seek only one exit. A path to save you from your fate of despair.
Homura is doing the right thing though. Maybe Homura is too manly for you OP. Homura may have to correctively beat your misplaced ego into the ground. Then you can be correctively castrated, and then maybe you'll have the potential to make a decent OP.
>>
File: 1460057412250.jpg (103KB, 921x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460057412250.jpg
103KB, 921x1000px
I want to stick my dick in crazy
>>
>>143485477
I want Homu to ride my dick so that she can satiate herself without sullying Madoka's purity.
>>
>>143484568
I agree with this. But as >>143484886 said, it's still not different. He essentially decided to create a factory farm to improve his profits at the expense of the wuality of life for the cattle.
>>
>>143484309
>He is an enemy of humanity in the same way that a farmer is the enemy of cattle.
If cattle were capable of higher intelligence and emotional response, yeah.
>>
>>143485779
It's literally the analogy he uses.
>>
>>143485804
Yeah, it is similar, I admitted that. The difference is that cattle are stupid creatures that don't understand their masters because they are not intelligent. The humans getting used by QB are different in that regard.
>>
>>143485872
He's a sentient collective that believes emotions are a mental disorder. The key to the anology is he doesn't think what he's doing is anything wrong. He can't even understand why humans would be pissed off. The farmer doesn't believe he's doing anything wrong by raising the cattle to be alaughtered and is incapable of understanding the process from the cattles point of view. In the same way the farmer laughs at the person who claims that cattle have rights, the Incubator collective considers anyone with emotions and thus ability to empathize with humans to be insane. To him, his race helped guide humanity into the future in the same way the farmer domesticated and improved the live of cattle. He even goes on to say he is actually humane and that they should be thanking him.
>>
>>143483746

don't trust its lies
>>
>>143486036
*considers any Incubator
>>
if Madoka is Jesus and Kyubey is Satan, what about Homura?

is Mami Saint Peter?
>>
>>143486120
Madoka isn't Jesus, Kyubey isn't Satan, Homura calls herself a demon but isn't, and Big Tits is irrelevent.
>>
>>143486036
-cont

Im not defending Kyubey. I'm saying even if he's "just" the fact is his entire purpose is literally to make little girls suffer and thus he should be considered evil from a relative perspective.
>>
>>143486036
Ehh, that would carry more weight if cattle had sapience. I just don't find it equivalent. Self-awareness is the big hurdle here.

Also, it's not that Incubators consider emotion a mental disorder, it's that in their race, it literally is a mental disorder. Which is the only reason it knew what emotions were before finding earth.
>>
>>143486260
>>143486036
The Incubators have no understanding of human emotion besides the fact that it provides a hell of a lot of magical energy.

One analogy may be to the aliens in Ender's Game, who existed in hivemind colonies headed by a sapient queen; they did not understand why the humans were so angry that the aliens had killed their rank-and-file, and were defeated because they the aliens did not think that anyone would do something so terrible as to kill a queen; when they learned that every human being was equivalent to a queen, they were horrified.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1090x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1090x1500px
>>143486260
>Self-awareness is the big hurdle here.
That's why he only harvests a handful. To him it's more than a fair trade. The problem is he's a complete piece of shit about it. But he is a necessity in the universe and a necessaity for humanity. We'd still be living in caves if it wasn't for him.
>>
>>143486120
Mami is Guan Yu
>>
>>143486209

>Madoka isn't Jesus

she died to save us
>>
>people think QB is evil monster
The fanbase has really degenerated.
>>
>>143486714
He's not evil, but he is the antagonist.
>>
>>143486611
She died to save magical girls. Muggles don't mean shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 500x735px
>>143486512
This is a good comparison.

>>143486536
I hope nobody thinks she's going to do anything beyond being decapitated.

>>143486611
Jesus required you to accept him as your saviour to be saved. Madoka's your typical virgin sacrifce. The only one that worships her is Homura. And she didn't need Madoka to become a concept to do that.
>>
>>143486746
Yeah, so? The 'good guy' can be the antagonist of a story.
>>
>>143486714
Kyubey isn't evil, but he's incompatible with humanity. He is the antagonist to Madoka and Homura, who are the main characters of the story. Homura may be the devil, but the movie is increadibly sympathetic to her. Rebellion painted the Incubator race as complete pieces of shit.
>>
>>143486986
The movie is from her perspective and she hates them, so they look bad. Go figure.
>>
>>143487058
They were literally trying to capture Madokami to bring back the witch world, Kyubeyshitter. In no way was there any evidence of an unreliable narrator.
>>
>>143487108
How is doing that bad again? Madoka and then Homura changed the universe to suit their fancy but that's okay?

Sounds to me you do consider them villains after all. It clearly isn't a matter of perspectives to you.
>>
>>143487257
Did I say they were villains? I said they were pieces of shit who treat the protagonists like play things. They are antagonists. Personally I believe the best thing Madoka and Homura can do is cease existing. They're both too dangerous to exist on the physical plane.
>>
>>143486714

well, I don't want to look edgy but in fiction (and sometimes IRL) Evil is a matter of perspective

if you do something that is dangerous or harmful to a group of people they will think you are evil. You could be doing world peace but for this small group, you will be worse than Hitler

I like this anime because of that (not Hitler). The aliens are a little piece of shit but they do it for a greater good. The sacrifice of few people for the wellness of all the universe.

It's not like this wasn't used before in fiction but I like it how they implemented in a magical girl anime. Some people think though that Madoka is a magical girl anime just like Evangelion is about mechas and big robot fighting but that depends on the person
>>
>>143475801
Sexual domination of villains is best fetish.
>>
File: 1416284386440.jpg (104KB, 715x717px) Image search: [Google]
1416284386440.jpg
104KB, 715x717px
>>143487390
>not liking Hitler
>>
>>143487514

>2016
>being arian

they are a dead race
>>
>>143487370
>I said they were pieces of shit who treat the protagonists like play things.
But that's just perspective. From the protagonist's pov, they're pieces of shit because the protag is getting the short end of the stick. But it would be similar if the protag was a criminal being chased by a lawman and people took their criminal's side because reasons.

We know QBs have a stated higher goal and aren't different from humans, so they're not just being pieces of shit simply because of the way they treat the protags.
>>
>>143487640
*are
>>
>>143487640
Subjectivism is for ladies and gays.
>>
>>143487390
It's not edgy. You caught on to a major point of the series and why conversations like "Homura did nothing/everything wrong" miss the point of the movie.

>Some people think though that Madoka is a magical girl anime just like Evangelion is about mechas and big robot fighting

To be fair, Madoka Magica IS a magical girl show. The relationships between girls and the power of hope hope over despair are key magical girl themes. Evangelion does not have anything to do with mecha beyond there being robots.
>>
>>143487390
That's what I was getting at. Understandable to see them as pieces of shit but they are literally alien.
>>143487720
Correct but this isn't subjectivism. It's more Nietzschean, competing wills and shit.
>>
>>143487640
We view the series from the protagnists lens, so Kyubey is the antagonist. Kyubey's goal is just, it's his methods are questionable. Madoka met him half way and created a system that was compromise between the old and new world. He decided this wasn't good enough and wanted witches back. By using Homura as bait and creating the set of circumstances necessary to create Akuma Homura, he is largely to blame flr the universal imbalance we were left with at the end of the movie.
>>
>>143487912
No, your using subjectivism. Nietzche shat on utilitarism. Kyubey is utlitarianism incarnate.
>>
>>143487932
>We view the series from the protagnists lens, so Kyubey is the antagonist.
Yes but I was getting the impression you think antagonist means jerk, when it's not true.
>Kyubey's goal is just, it's his methods are questionable.
The methods are questionable because we're human and obviously are unnerved by them. Madoka changed things to make it more human-friendly, not that it was imperative the system should be changed.
>>
>>143488045
You misunderstand. I'm saying the characters are trying to get their way. QBs being utilitarian doesn't matter because it's still their trying to get their way.
>>
>>143487776
>>143487912

I like also how Mami is an example of the perfect soldier. Always follows order, thinks he is do the right thing and protect their people. But war has a lot of thing behind the curtain (politics, economics and sometimes ambiguous moral decisions).

That the reason why she (Mami) got fucking crazy and killed her fellows friends (alternate universe). Even for her, duty was over friendship. She was a complete wreck though

As a storyteller, I admire the author, Mami's death is an important part of the plot and necessary for the development of itself and the characters. As a fan, I hate him because he killed best girl fucking fag
>>
It's so lovely that started out with lewd homura raping Becomes a discussion on morality and perspective on good and evil. This thread needs more lewd homu
>>
>>143475801
>correctively rape
You've been reading too many doujins anon.
>>
>>143488750
Can one truly read too many doujins?
>>
Why did the show need to have the retarded ugly soviet cartoon sections?
>>
>>143488869
To emphasize the otherworldliness of the Witches, I assume. It was a neat effect.
>>
>>143488957
Can be done in 100 less ugly ways
>>
>Alternatively, since the first part of the movie essentially goes on in Homura's mind, Hitomi represents the more petty aspects of Homura's feelings towards Madoka. Homura loves Madoka and wants her to return those feelings, but Madoka is more concerned with the entire human race than one individual, much like Kyosuke is obliviously choosing to focus more on his music than his girlfriend. This "fake" Hitomi is essentially an avatar for Homura's selfishness.
>TVTropes

>UROBUCHI: Guess I bullied Sayaka a bit too much (LOL). But then the reason why I do not feel that sorry for Sayaka is this thing, that I just do not feel that even if she hooked up with Kyosuke that girl would really be happy ever after. Most likely Kyosuke is a guy who will stand her up in dates and go to practice the violin, I think.
>You Are Not Alone Series Guide Book

What is with autism and this fanbase?
>>
>>143489171
Well, it's an anime. So that's at least part of it.
>>
>>143488645
I can see how part of it may have been a deranged sense of duty. But she (in reasonable ignorance) has been encouraging the girls to become magical girls so there may have been some guilt to it. Also she's a person who craves companionship so she didn't want to go out alone.

That revelation would screw anyone though. That's why I don't get on any of the characters because the situation was fucked up. No way in hell you can imagine someone like Homura coming out mentally stable.
>>
File: watashi.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watashi.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>143489171
>wanting to spend time with your boyfriend is being petty and selfish
If anything, Kyosuke is selfish because he doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the relationship. It's simply his interest over her, not like he's doing anything noble. Proof what you want is not always good for you; Sayaka realized late and Hitomi suffers.

That site is a joke.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.