[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the ishvalan deserve it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x225px
Did the ishvalan deserve it?
>>
he's a magic muslim, so yes
>>
i mean they're basically nigger jews, so yes.
>>
Of course, the minority always deserves to oppressed
>>
Ishval did 9/11
>>
>>142031041
Actually, yes.
>>
This story is about horrible people having to live with the fact they did horrible things while trying to prevent even more horrible things.
>>
>>142034321
Congrats on being the first to present a valid,and intellectual point in this thrad
>>
>>142031041
Shitskins should all perish, so yes.
>>
>>142034321
I would say it's more about people having to live with the fact they did horrible things while trying to prevent even more horrible things.

Most of the people themselves weren't that horrible (morally speaking). Anyone that was really horrible would not give two shits about preventing worse things from happening, or even worry about the horrible things they did.
>>
>>142034321
b-but Ishval did nothing wrong.
>>
>>142031041
If you understand Scar and defend his actions, then you understand ISIS and why they're doing what they're doing.
>>
>>142037641
Except ISIS is killing other Muslims for not being in ISIS, while Scar just killed alchemist users for the Ishvalan Massacre
>>
>>142037717
And other random guys when they insulted the prophet Ishvala.
>>
>>142031041
There has never been ishval genocide
>>
>>142037717
I'd probably be more understanding of ISIS if they targeted specific high ranking military personell involved in the middle-east.

I wouldn't like it but I'd get what they're doing.
>>
Ishval dindu nuffin
>>
Did the Jews deserve it?
>>
>>142042151
>Implying the Holohoax ever happened
>>
>>142037641
The difference is that ISIS is a US puppet group.
>>
>>142031041
Yes, sandniggers should be genocided.
>>
>>142042398
>MUH 0.536 MILLION!
>>
>>142043428
THAT'S 6 GORILLION YOU VICIOUS ANTI-SEMITE
>>
File: hohenheim fullmetal alchemist.jpg (39KB, 598x343px) Image search: [Google]
hohenheim fullmetal alchemist.jpg
39KB, 598x343px
>>142043590
>it was real inside my mind
>>
im not a redditor but i gotta say no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.