[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 27

File: Shouwa-Genroku-Rakugo-Shinjuu.jpg (63KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
Shouwa-Genroku-Rakugo-Shinjuu.jpg
63KB, 600x377px
Is this show Anime of the Decade thus far? Just finished it, and literally wept with happiness at the tag announcing a second season. A period piece with a tragic storyline, starring fully-realized adult characters, and featuring meaningful direction and generational themes -- I'm amazed that a show like this could be renewed at what will certainly be a financial loss for Deen.

Seriously, what other contenders for best anime of the 2010s are there? Mushishi Zoku Shou probably comes the closest. Shin Sekai Yori is definitely a candidate, but I think it lacks the human element that elevates the greatest fiction. Tatami Galaxy and Ping Pong are both great, but Yuasa's tendency to hold the viewer at arm's length hurts their case. Series like Madoka or Steins;Gate are considered modern classics, but they strike me as pop cultural landmarks more than artistic ones.

Rakugo just seems like the clear frontrunner thus far. Has there been any news about when the second season will premiere? I can't fucking wait.
>>
I'm trying to find a way to shitpost but to tell you the truth, I'm having trouble. See how you feel after season 2.
>>
>>141768965
>See how you feel after season 2

Why? Does the manga take a nosedive or something?
>>
>>141769236
Never trust that an adaptation's quality will hold up after a break.
>>
File: 1463663718788.png (109KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
1463663718788.png
109KB, 298x332px
>>141768692
>Is this show Anime of the Decade thus far?
>Decade
Time to watch more anime and to backlog retard
>>
>>141769382
Good advice, I guess. Even if the second season doesn't live up to the first, though, I'll be grateful that it exists -- because it means that there's still hope that stories like this will continue to be produced in animated form.
>>
I know I'm jumping the gun but I'm pretty sure it's my aoty. As for anime of the decade, I don't know, it's certainly great but I also love Uchouten Kazoku and Penguindrum a whole lot.
>>
>>141769571
If he meant 2006-2016 I'd agree with you but if we're starting from 2010 it's harmless enough. He's trying to have a sincere thread on /a/ and it isn't that bad, leave the poor guy alone.
>>
I've been wasting my life watching anime since the 80s. This is easily anime of the year for me. It's been a while since something this good came along. Respect the oldfag!
>>
Mawaru Penguindrum was pretty good
>>
>>141769571
Most of my backlog at the moment is pre-2010, so that wouldn't change my opinion. Only time and any great new series between now and 2019 will do that.

>>141769604
It's not surprising that you'd favor those two series, since they (like Rakugo) place heavy emphasis on familial themes. Uchouten Kazoku even deals directly with the idea of the son succeeding the father.
>>
>>141769571
You're the retard here, anon. I don't think Rakugo is AOTD but it's a respectable choice. It's not like he's trying to argue that a a mediocre or good anime is AOTD, Rakugo is great and one of the best anime of the decade, it deserves to be a candidate.
>>
>>141770029
Yeah, familial themes are a huge draw for me, apparently. I would have liked to include Kyousougiga in the list too but I think that one dropped the ball real hard in the second half.
>>
>nothing happens: The anime
SoL tier garbage
>>
>>141768692
>Yuasa's tendency to hold the viewer at arm's length

Could you elaborate?
>>
File: image.png (315KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
315KB, 640x360px
Why is he so perfect?

Can't wait for Season 2, even if he does become a literal "my wife's son".
>>
>>141769865
I certainly agree that it's too soon to say Rakugo is the best series of the last ten years, but I'm wondering what came out between 2006-2009 that would unseat it.

For me, Seirei no Moribito and Cross Game are the two biggest gems of the mid-late 2000s, and not much else comes close. Haven't seen stuff like Dennou Coil or Mononoke yet, though.
>>
>>141770236
Who did the bitch get knocked up by anyway? What a whore.
>>
>>141770158
Same. I was scratching my head by the end of it, and not just out of confusion, but out of disinterest, as well. Beautiful art, though.

>>141770216
Oh, I don't really have anything to add to that conversation. His visual style and non-linear storytelling approach are the two things that most people complain about. That doesn't mean they're right, but I love Yuasa and I still find those aspects of his work distracting or instrusive from time to time.
>>
File: 212315641231354321.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
212315641231354321.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>141770207
The ADHD rattled youth ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>141770236
>Why is he so perfect?

In that picture? Good lighting.
>>
>>141770286
Dennou Coil is hit or miss with people, the pace is hard to deal with if you aren't into the series. I highly recommend you add Mononoke to your backlog if you haven't already though.

To be honest, I don't like the idea of picking a single show to put on a pedestal representing a full decade. It's too much subjective taste at that point, it's not often that anime has a medium-defining work that people can agree advanced/perfected the medium.
>>
>>141770207
Yeah, no. This show is the exact opposite of slice of life. It tells one story over the course of several generations. SoL shows tell a bunch of loosely-connected stories over the course of who gives a shit.
>>
>>141770732
Slice of Lives
>>
File: 1451225594342.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451225594342.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
Rakugo was great, but for AOTD it's a choice between Samurai Flamenco and Hyouge Mono.

I hope Rakugo's S2 keeps up with the first, having different characters and all that.
>>
>>141770286
Dennou Coil has great episodic episodes, but the actual plot episodes take a nose dive in comparison. Mononoke is a bit odd in that the best episodes of Mononoke aren't even in Mononoke, but in Ayakashi instead, Doesn't stop it from being great, but I liked Rakugo more.
>>
>>141770518
I've just never heard that expression before so I was a little confused. I'm not a native English speaker.

I find with Yuasa that he can be a little dreary. I felt both Ping Pong and Tatami flagged in the middle.
>>
>fujoshit
>AOTD
Neo /a/ everyone
>>
>>141770933
>no cute girls
>FUCKING FUJOSHIT GET OFF MY BOARD REEEE
>>
>>141770639
You're probably right to avoid putting too much stock in "Anime of the _____" as a concept. It's all subjective, of course. I was just hyped because I'd finished an amazing series. Honestly, the cultural landmarks like Madoka and Steins;Gate that I mentioned in the OP are likely more "important" than shows like Rakugo.
>>
>>141770779
>>141770639
Been watching for so long too and I agree with your sentiment about Rakugo.

I can't think of other luminaries the past decade too aside from Mushishi Zoku, Cross Game and maybe Uchouten Kazoku
>>
More like flop of the decade
>>
I have come on terms to say that this anime is the best anime aired so far in 2016. Yes, I am putting this ahead of Boku dake ga Inai Machi. Yet, some viewers can tend to judge an anime by it's rating by a certain majority category, and they do not take into the account of actual reviews. In the 21st century, anime premise has always been about how much sales it can ultimately produce for one's production company, resulting in many aspects of mainstream genres . However, rarely do we come across an anime that can put together a combination of a what might seem like an uninteresting plot-line turned into an actually fabulous and captivating story about two people's lives in the past.

Rakugo?
Can you believe it? Who's heard of Rakugo? Yet, the first anime that actually puts together a beautiful storyline relating to Rakugo with a tad bit of slice of life. I was captivated by episode 3. It was amazing how this hidden gem could make me binge watch an anime that I now find comparable with many of the top animes of MAL scoring over high 8's.
>>
>>141769571
Fuck off 3DPD.
>>
Isn't this that show about gaybois doing some kind of theater where you just sit in front of an audience and do impersonations?
>>
>>141771096
This is a MAL copy pasta
>>
File: hyougemono.png (167KB, 889x509px) Image search: [Google]
hyougemono.png
167KB, 889x509px
>>141770769
>Hyouge Mono
>AOTD
Is it the actual anime, or the airtime drama?
>>
>>141770287
His aniki.
>>
>>141770763

That would be Kino's Journey
>>
>>141771158
if you want to distill everything to the most base details, then yeah, sure, it's about that.
>>
>>141770769
I actually started Hyouge Mono thinking it was going to be my favorite anime of all time. Great characters, methodical pacing, and a sense that everything that happened on screen was contributing to a larger story. But when the subs changed from Huzzah to Doremi, I lost the passion I had for it. It sounds stupid, but the suddenly the show didn't have the same weight anymore. It was a really dialogue-heavy series, which is probably why I felt that way. Still a great show.

Also, I think you mean Samurai Flamwenco.

>>141770901
It's a small sample size, but based on a couple of your comments, your English seems very good. If you're willing to share, what language subs did you use for Tatami Galaxy? As dense as the dialogue is in that show, I can't imagine the difficulty you must have had following it if they were English subs. I'm a native speaker and I still did a lot of rewinding to get the whole picture.
>>
>>141770769
I miss Samumenco.
>>
>>141771158
Yes, it is that show, and you should watch it.
>>
>>141768692
DEEN are just animating it, the publisher is the one funding most likely. The manga is ending in the next volume some time this year and the sales went up from the anime, so it's a success probably.
Glad Kumota Haruko is getting noticed, I love her manga.

Itoshi no Nekkoke anime when?
>>
Shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu has the best character development I have honestly really seen in an anime. For me you know a show is good when you see yourself there with the character, either laughing, crying, being angry, etc with them. Watching SGRS I found myself drawn not only to the main characters but the supporting characters as well. Another thing as well is this show has quite a few veteran VAs playing the characters which is amazing! Two of the VAs played in Cowboy Bebop so you knows it's already awesome
>>
File: 1411980587928.jpg (27KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1411980587928.jpg
27KB, 279x304px
>>141771096
>MAL
>>
>>141771630
Since you're a manga reader, I have a question. Did the anime version of Rakugo downplay any homoeroticism that may have existed in the manga? I got whiffs of it here and there while watching, but it seemed to be incidental as opposed to purposeful. Looking at that scan, I wonder if the adaptation wasn't completely faithful.
>>
>>141771028
>no cute girls

You're gonna make Konatsu cry, anon.
>>
>>141771852
That scan is from one of her other manga.
Rakugo isn't translated so I've not read it but it's josei and runs in a josei magazine, the hints of homo are just that in the manga, hints, as far as I know.
The main reason for this is probably that all her other manga are flat out BL series from BL magazines, like Itoshi no Nekkoke, the one I'm posting which is actually getting scanlated. She's a BL author, so she slipped some stuff into rakugo I guess. I do feel that Bon had some attraction to Sukeroku, even if he himself didn't quite know what it was.
>>
>>141770286
Saiunkoku Monogatari is the biggest gem of mid 2000. Not that anyone on /a/ watched it though, I blame the promotional posters.
>>
>>141771403
I'm much better at writing than I am speaking. Having the time to read and not having many opportunities to practice conversation means my English is very impractical.

I'm half Japanese, and I grew up using the language.
>>
>>141768692
>Seriously, what other contenders for best anime of the 2010s are there? Mushishi Zoku Shou probably comes the closest. Shin Sekai Yori is definitely a candidate, but I think it lacks the human element that elevates the greatest fiction. Tatami Galaxy and Ping Pong are both great, but Yuasa's tendency to hold the viewer at arm's length hurts their case. Series like Madoka or Steins;Gate are considered modern classics, but they strike me as pop cultural landmarks more than artistic ones.
Please make a blog and stay there if you're going to try and be a high art critic.
>>
File: 1457218176910.jpg (4MB, 5760x3780px) Image search: [Google]
1457218176910.jpg
4MB, 5760x3780px
Deen showed a show can look good even with no budget if you have the staff to make it work.
>>
>>141772112
Yeah, I got that the scan was from another one of her works. I figured that if her other stuff was that gay, Rakugo might have been neutered a little bit. It's nice to hear that the adaptation kept what was in the manga, as opposed to exaggerating or diminishing that aspect of the work.

I agree that Bon was attracted to Sukeroku on some level. It made their relationship (and the love triangle involving Miyokichi) that much more interesting to watch.
>>
>>141772350
>/a/ is only allowed to talk about moeshit
>>
>>141772406
Kyoani has been making below average budget shows for the longest time though.
>>
File: IC.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IC.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>141768692
It's pretty good but it can't beat the masterpiece that is Inferno Cop.
>>
Ping Pong was far better.
>>
>>141772415
She draws sex in her other stuff, if she wanted it to be overt she would.
I really like her as a mangaka, she can do everything from serious to silly very well and her art is flowing and very nice to look at. Most BL is complete bottom of the barrel trope filled cliched garbage with shit art, so her stuff is a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>141771183
I'm kinda happy I watched it last year and didn't have to suffer through that.

>>141771403
Huzzah's extra flourish really added something. And it didn't help Doremi came in just when the show geared down.
>>
File: 1461359947590.png (161KB, 265x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461359947590.png
161KB, 265x281px
>>141768692
Sure OP your basic drama for the sake of drama, with a ridiculous theatrical climax that ends half way is better than Tatami galaxy becuase of
>Yuasa's tendency to hold the viewer at arm's length hurts their case.
>>
>>141772274
I've actually got that on my backlog, believe it or not, and I have high hopes for it.

>>141772339
I'm a lot better at writing/reading in Spanish (my second language, if it can even be called that) than I am at speaking, as well.

You watched Tatami Galaxy raw, then? I'm envious. I think I might hold it in much higher esteem if I didn't have to juggle the tasks of reading the subs and taking in the art.

>>141772350
I'm surprised it took so long for a comment like this to pop up. Yeah, the language in the OP is a little pretentious. So what? When you're giving serious thought to naming the best of some field, you have to be a little analytical.

>>141772406
Source on Rakugo having a small budget? I don't doubt it in the least, but some numbers would be cool.
>>
>>141772742
>Source on Rakugo having a small budget?
It's a DEEN show
>>
>>141772809
Touche.
>>
>>141772742
>Yeah, I'm pretentious, so what?
Do you think being pretentious is a good thing?
>>
>>141772727
Rakugo's dramatic style is only "basic" in that it deals with universal themes like death, love, family, responsibility, etc. In terms of execution, though, it's anything but basic.

As for it having a "ridiculous theatrical climax," think about what you just said. It's a show about theater performers -- of course it's going to be theatrical. Whether it's ridiculous or not depends on whether the show effectively draws you in.

I'm stealing that reaction image, by the way.

>>141772915
I didn't say I was pretentious, I said that the language I used was a little pretentious. Give it a rest, man. It's okay if your favorite anime is SAO.
>>
>>141772727
>drama for the sake of drama
This is just as retarded as critizising something for being "entertainment for the sake of entertainment"
>>
>>141772727
>>141773189
The climax was (huge huge spoiler) Bon bullshitting, it didn't happen like that
>>
>>141774280
What gives you that idea?
>>
>>141774504
Raws
>>
>>141774504
Maybe, you know, the fact that they show Bon holding Sukeroku's bloodied body in the first episode.
>>
>>141774580
You say that like you believe that one bit of foreshadowing make you clever and not a pretentious overthinker.
>>
>>141775001
He right though, read the raws
>>
>>141768692
That would be Shin Sekai Yori. Rakugo is still great.
>>
I will probably watch Rakugo after all the hype on /a/ at some point, but my personal AOTD are Hyouka, Jinrui wa suitai Shimashita and Katanagatari
>>
Just downloaded this
heard it was good, but didn't actually watch it until now
>>
>>141771043

>steins gate
>cultural landmark

I'm having trouble understanding this. It was an entertaining series but "cultural landmark" seems excessive. A cultural landmark would be something like Gundam or Cutey Honey, something whose influence is felt decades later. I will give you Madoka (derivative as it is) as it did inspire some imitators but I can't see how Steins;Gate is a landmark.
>>
Easily my favorite anime from the past 5 years. Seeing a Rakugo thread always brightens my day.
>>
>>141775638
Eh, you're probably right. 'Cultural landmark' is too strong. To be honest, I don't think Steins;Gate is very good, but I'm absolutely in the minority on that, so 'fan favorite' might be the best term. In any case, I can appreciate the point you're making.

>>141775001
Konatsu accuses Yakumo of having killed her father very early on. Also, Sukeroku seems to be haunting his old friend (both pre and post-flashback). The image in question isn't the only thing pointing towards Sukeruko's death having played out differently than we're lead to believe.
>>
>>141771955
>Konatsu
>want to be a boy
Yeah, she'll cry alright by the reminder she isn't a boy.
>>
File: MyWifesSon.jpg (111KB, 937x522px) Image search: [Google]
MyWifesSon.jpg
111KB, 937x522px
>>141768692
Let see if you would say the same knowing is MAL and RedditĀ“s new top anime. Anyway, it was babyĀ“s first drawn Korean drama show, then I guess is alright, but for most that have seen one ore two before 4/10. I cringed more here at this suppose to be adults than I did in Your Lie in April
>>
>>141771228
Let this be true please, I need more drama moments.
>>
>>141776768
>the anonymous that partakes in cuckold/ntr shitposting thinks he's allowed to have an opinion
>>
>>141771096
Fuck off and watch more anime before posting. So fucking sick of Raguko faggots that have seen like five shows.
>>
>>141776880
>My wifeĀ“s son meme being real
>Shitposting
Watch the first show please.
NTR is a part of the story.
>>
>>141776768
> MAL and Reddit's
Could've fooled me, thought that were Ereased.
>>
>>141777080
marrying a woman/taking care of her child is not NTR
there's genuinely nothing wrong with marrying a woman who has had previous marriages, the NTR/cuckold shit is when you are in a relationship with her during the time where she fucks another man
and he's not even coming at this from a sexual standpoint, he simply wants to be there for her child, giving him a father figure.
ie; fuck off.
>>
File: 1463700295239.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463700295239.png
307KB, 500x500px
>>141768692
I really love this show but i don't understand the punchlines of the Rakugo perfomances 90% of the time and i also don't understand when the audience laughs.

Most of the stories don't really seem overly funny to me. Is this because of cultural differences or something? I feel as though i shouldn't be missing that much of the humor...
>>
>>141768692
This fanbase is insufferable. Get this mexican soap opera shit off a fucking pedestal.
>>
File: 1463542998860.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463542998860.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
This is fucking cancer.
>>
>>141776768
I don't care what's popular on MAL or Reddit, for the most part. That goes for /a/, as well. But if those heavily-trafficked sites are giving Rakugo recognition and praise, I think that's something to be celebrated.
>>
>>141776943
>the Rolling Girls
>Kyousogiga
>Gatchaman CROWDS
>Punchline
>Zvezda World Conquest
>Uchouten Kazoku
>Daily Lives of High School Boys
>Non Non Biyori
>Terror In Resonance
>Yuri Kuma Arashi
Let me inform you, I've seen ten anime. I am a certified otaku by that right.
>>
>>141777203
>>141777261
How are you enjoying Asterisk War S2, plebs?
>>
>>141771228
>first part has largely good and well done drama. Standard fare but mostly believable
>second part: LOL SHE GOT FUCKED BY THE MOB BOSS
Why? It could've just been a nobody and it would've been fine.
>>
>>141768692
Is this a pasta? Never saw it in the Rakugo thread when it aired. No matter, stop shitposting. You are giving this show and its fans bad reputation. Average show with the usual fujo story, which means a lot of homo erotic moments and forced drama. Which is okay, it would have been better as a live drama. Nothing the anime could do that a live drama could not since there is so much cheesy acting. Stop painting a target on Rakugos back you little retard. I miss the relaxing threads when it aired and people wasnt acting as hipsters.
>>
Rakugo fags are almost as insufferable as Ping Pong fags. Probably the same people desu
>>
File: amazed girl.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
amazed girl.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>141776943
>responding to MAL copypasta
>>
Was a little sceptical when my son's stepmother recommended this to me as I don't usually watch Josei, but it really was fantastic. Definitely my favourite of the year so far.
>>
>>141777294
He's bullshitting anyway MAL and reddit liked Boku Dake
>>
>>141777294
>Haikyuu!! Second Season = 12th best anime of all time
Fucking kill yourself newfag.
>>
>>141777447
What?
>>
>>141777385
>Nothing the anime could do that a live drama could not
I dunno, the cinematography during the rakugo scenes was pretty cool
>>
>>141777388
most people who like one good show will tend to like another
>>
>>141777388
I have Ping Pong as my favourite. I hated this yaoi garbage. Do not lump Ping Pong with this shit-tier show, thank you.
>>
>>141777385
>live drama
They're always so badly acted though. I far prefer an anime to a live drama. I just can't take them seriously.
>>
File: 1463083404286.jpg (10KB, 180x157px) Image search: [Google]
1463083404286.jpg
10KB, 180x157px
>>141777347
That anime is cancer and so are you gtfo.
>>
>>141777512
>implying Smile and Peco weren't gay for each other
>>
>>141777385
>I miss the relaxing threads when it aired and people wasnt acting as hipsters.
>relaxing

Oh, so you're one of those "comfy" fags that are currently ruining /a/.
>>
>>141777482
Celebrating circlejerking? Why would you do that? Echo chambers will never have people acquire their own taste.
>>
>>141777347
So this is the type of retard that praises this garbage.
>>
>>141777483
A lot of live drama shows from China is getting ridiculous budget. I let the quality of the writing be unsaid, but they looks fabulous.
>>
File: 1437322600458.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437322600458.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>141777576
>currently

hoho, how new
>>
>>141777388
Rakugofags are fujo, and you know women like this romance drama with gay shit.
>>
I like it for the historical aspect. I'm sure even if the new season is good, it'll be ten times less interesting. Drama coming societal change over the century and the death of the art form, as well as that final "passing the torch" scene in the last episode are what made the show extraordinary. I'm not sure if it's anime of the decade material, I'll have to rewatch it. Also, Saki was a great portagonist in Shinsekai.
>>
>>141777633
No, I like Kiznaiver, in alot of ways as Rakugo it is a character drama.
>>
>>141769571
Disagree. This was one of the better shows this decade so far.
>>
>>141777576
And you are one of those shitposters that enjoy creating shitstorm out of nothing instead of having chill discussion. After this show ended, all we have got from the threads are:
>11/10 - why is all the other show shit?
>BEST SHOW EVAR
>NTR NTR
>KEK
>DRAUUUUMA
>Why is this show so shit?
>>
S2 gets gayer
>>
>>141770207
Go back to Bleach, dumbass.
>>
File: 1372974591978.png (173KB, 338x371px) Image search: [Google]
1372974591978.png
173KB, 338x371px
>>141777703
Not him and I loved Rakugo but
>I like Kiznaiver
>>
>>141777713
Disagree. It was largely dull and people elevate it just because it had serious subject matter/tone.
>>
Who was the guy that fucked and left Chin pregnant? Completely blindsided by that bs. Why the fuck is MC taking responsibility? Cuck drama.
>>
File: If You Disagree Go Back To v.png (141KB, 467x460px) Image search: [Google]
If You Disagree Go Back To v.png
141KB, 467x460px
>>141768692
>Is this show Anime of the Decade thus far?
No. There are too many male characters for this.
AOTD is officially and objectively Non Non Biyori.
>>
>>141777842
This
>>
>>141777716
>And you are one of those shitposters that enjoy creating shitstorm out of nothing
That invariably happen to every series post season. Everything been discussed during the season, there is nothing left to discuss. Until the new season.

All you can do is grit your teeth and tolerate it.
>>
>>141772557
They are both good, but even Ping Pong had its faults.
>>
>>141777842
>>141777903
He's not even being a cuck, he sees Konatsu as a sister (there was a big timeskip compared to episode 1) and wants the kid to at least have a male rolemode
>>
>>141777842

>>141771228
>>
>>141777842
She didn't get pumped and dumped, she used some random cunt as a sperm donor because she had baby fever.
>>
>>141772557
And the sun will rise tomorrow. We all know sherlock.
>>
>>141778066
Wow, you make it sound like she was a real slut. Colour me surprised how shitty father figure bon was. I wanted comfy daughteru and father moments after all that forced deaths, but they added more drama on top of it.
>>
>>141777947
>Being the dad of your sisterĀ“s Chad baby
>Not cuck
Yeah, is cuck. Could have been a good role model without becoming the dad.
>>
File: 1440121711039.jpg (85KB, 558x523px) Image search: [Google]
1440121711039.jpg
85KB, 558x523px
>>141778066
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1456234233925623.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456234233925623.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>141768692
AOTY for sure so far and honestly one of my personal favourites already, I did prefer a few of the series you mentioned but it was just beautifully executed in every way and I got extremely invested in Sukeroku and Kiku's relationship. For all that retards call it fujobait, it's stupid to call it 'bait' when it's just genuine emotional attachment to two well written characters and their relationship dynamic.
>>
>cuckfags have arrived

Oh well. This thread was nice while it lasted.
>>
File: 1459976437354.jpg (184KB, 538x505px) Image search: [Google]
1459976437354.jpg
184KB, 538x505px
>>141770769
>samurai flamenco
>AOTD
nice bait
>>
>>141777713
>>141777800
What is personal taste?
>>
>>141778532
>Baiting this hard
There is no need champ. This thread already turned into hipster cuck posting already. You might as well go mention that IS and Hundred is AotD
>>
>>141779008
Bait taste. Is like my mamas gook shows.
>>
>>141778667
Yes, that's why we're disagreeing. What the fuck is it with anons these days thinking that "IT'S ALL SUBJECTIVE" somehow means no one should argue with anyone?
>>
>>141779895
I don't know why you keep coming into Rakugo threads and complaining about how it's like dramas. If you can't tell the difference between a maturely handled, well directed drama and trashy, poorly acted live action melodrama, that's your problem. You aren't being baited just because other people didn't judge it by broad generalizations of the drama genre.
>>
>literally have 5 boards dedicated to shitpostin
>4chan still has a shitposting problem

I just don't understand.
>>
File: 1442516273199.jpg (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1442516273199.jpg
7KB, 300x100px
>>141781087
Relevant banner for this thread.
>>
I like the series a lot, the first season was great, here's to hoping the second season will be.

That being said, making stupid ass long and dramatic posts like this just invites shitposters, so you're digging your own grave here with the cuckposting and yaoiposting bs in this thread.

I mean, do you REALLY need to have someone else come in and dicksuck the series for you to truly like it? Just enjoy it and say nothing, or enjoy it and deal with the bullshit that comes with sharing your opinion.
>>
File: misuzu.png (125KB, 522x590px) Image search: [Google]
misuzu.png
125KB, 522x590px
What a cancer of a thread, Jesus Christ.
Are you happy with yourself, OP?
Next time when you watch something good keep it to yourself.
>>
>>141768692
Absolutely not and almost certainly won't even be the best of the year. It's still a great show and I loved it, but I dispute the hell out of its best-ness.
>>
>>141781684
Or, you know, say you liked it without using a ton of hyperbole and self-admittedly pretentious phrasing and shit like "I literally wept with happiness at the tag announcing a second season". It's not to that hard to post without coming off as a faggot.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.