[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Tanaka.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tanaka.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Can we please get a thread about the most relatable character ever
>>
shit animu
>>
>>141155584
What's wrong? Not enough lolis?
>>
>>141155584

I agree

>>141155609

I really wanted to love this anime but the pacing is too poor and the jokes are overused tropes.

I would have really like some character development and more contemplatives scene like the one in the first episode with MC under the tree
>>
>>141155621
>the pacing is too poor
The pacing is just right for this sort of SoL, and the comedic timing is gold. It obviously just isn't for you rather than any fault in the direction.
>>
>>141155562
More like Tanaka-Kun Needs To Visit a Doctor cause it's clear he has some problems
>>
>>141155716
Nothing feels serious enough and in the end it's just basic slapstick boring action, I know it's the same as the original material but still

I wouldn't even mind some kind of angsty romance, anything close to an intrigue, just something going one to give it some flesh

Like making some kind of parallel between Tanaka and suicide, depression, being dead
>>
>>141155845
>slapstick
Aaaaaaaand opinion discarded. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Like making some kind of parallel between Tanaka and suicide, depression, being dead
Oh, you're a "muh edge" retard as well. Go watch Attack on Trains or something.
>>
>>141155977
>Attack on Trains
kek
>>
The joke is pretty lame, so far its just alright since they pretty much do
> introduce new character
>new character quirk
>tanaka make joke
>laugh track.mp3
>>
Why is Tanaka so moe?
>>
>>141155845
You do realize it's a fucking comedy, not a drama right? It's not supposed to be deep or 'intriguing', it's supposed to be cute, funny, and easy to watch.

Again, this is your odd personal taste and off base expectations, not a flaw in the series itself.
>>
>>141156316
You're either not watching the show or fucking retarded.
>>
File: slap stick.jpg (180KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
slap stick.jpg
180KB, 870x1236px
>>141156360
>>141155977

I get that, but I think the humour would work better in an actual setting not a pure 4-Koma world with no progression

And it's not very funny overall

Yotsubato is cute funny and easy to read, like YKK but there is a morale of the story each time, it's not gratuitous action
>>
>>141156438
Moreover I feel like there is a lot of potential in Tanaka's procrastination nature, like depression and stuff, real world shit as I mentionned, you can keep it funny while addressing the subject
>>
>>141156436
List by episode
>tanaka
>small girl trying to be like tanaka
>delinquent girl
>class rep
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.