[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Stratos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: houqgf3w40o8.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
houqgf3w40o8.png
2MB, 1600x900px
What do people have against it? It was unremarkable, but pretty consistently funny and cute, and had decent production values, I would absolutely not have minded a few more seasons.
>>
People who didn't read the LN before season 2 don't understand.
>>
>>141120132
Not enough fanservice/ no nipples. If I'm watching a battle Harem, I'm watching it for my dick, not for anything else. So it had better give me JoM.
>>
>>141120132
>Japs are the tallest
>>
>>141120132
Shit series

Cecilia is best girl
>>
>>141120132
>What do people have against it?
no one against it, unless you browse sites like MAL or ANN
>>
>>141120132
China best girl
>>
File: 1.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
It was good I guess...
Wanted to kill the dense MC though...
Overall a decent show
>>
It wasn't Ender's Game, and I was kinda hoping it would be the harem version of that
>>
>>141120189
>Not enough fanservice/ no nipples. If I'm watching a battle Harem, I'm watching it for my dick, not for anything else.

That's a fair reason if that's why you're
watching.

Ecchi is for the most part too vanilla for me to get off to, but I DO enjoy battle harems a lot for the frequent comedy focus and lots and lots of those cute little interactions and girls getting flustered and going kyaaaa.

Kind of like sitcoms.
>>
>>141120132
The show itself is fun but nothing spectacular.
It was massively popular and lots of other shows borrowed heavily from it, so now the entire thing feels incredibly tired and cliche, even (or especially) the parts of it that felt relatively fresh at first.
Because the show was so initially popular it has become the first thing people think of when they think of [annoying harem trope].
The second season wasn't very well liked which burnt a lot of good will with casual fans of the show.
The LN has mostly gone nowhere and apparently the author is a bit of a cock, which has burned almost all good will with more devoted fans.
The girl that gets the most focus is easily the least popular one.
Some people just dislike harems on principal.
>>
>>141120532
I get what you're saying, but once you've watched a lot of anime everything does look samey, but despite that; I still do find infinite stratos quite entertaining even though I watched it after a lot of its derivatives because it had good execution of those cliches; moreso than its derivatives.
>>
CAKES, FUCKING CAKES.
>>
>>141120445
I get you senpai. Glad we can agree. And I feel like I;S didn't even quite have enough "kyaaa" moments, since I can get off to even the most vanilla, censored "kyaa" enf moment.
>>
the premise was retarded. "women are stronger then man because they happen to be able to pilot couple robots and man cant."

i dont mind man being presented as weaker sex but at least make it logical.
>>
>>141120886
I really enjoy in general (like it in other shows too; like i laughed my ass off at the end of haganai) when the MC is oblivious (legitimately or pretending both fine) and the girls get all blushy and angry, and there sure was a hell of a lot of that in stratos.
>>
File: HxH.png (407KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
HxH.png
407KB, 512x512px
>>141120132
It was good
if you remove the MC
this is a better version of it
with more assertive protagonist and heroines
and more ecchi scenes
>>
>>141120132
S1 was fine.

S2 is legitimately the worst anime I've ever completed. Ratio of fanservice to everything else was way off, the fanservice itself was awful, what passed for "plot" was shoved into maybe 3 episodes. I have no idea how I managed to finish it.
>>
>>141120132
The entire series got bogged down by it's inexcusably idiotic MC, and continually shifting focus away from the girls the fans liked the most. A classic example of lightning in a bottle and wasted potential.

While the deluge of sci-fi harems popping up nowadays has worn out the welcome of most, overall, most of them execute the premise at least somewhat more competently than IS.
>>
I swear I'm convinced the MC of this show is actually gay, due to how repellent of breasts he is. Most harem MCs, even if autistic, show an interest in women.
>>
>>141120132
Literally too much girls. You have to take screen time of some of them and focus on the most popular but then, fans of the least popular will drop it. Also, no good comedy or battles so non-haremfags can watch it too.
>>
I like it, it gave us Houki.
>>
>>141120287
This. /a/ actually loves this show; it's just that the crossboarding redditor/tumblrina haters are louder and work in shifts. Same with SAO.
>>
Make way for the best and most perfect female.
>>
>>141124381
houki a shit
charles a best
>>
>>141124381
>liking houki

Shit taste literally every other girl is better
>>
>>141120265
mah nigga
>>
>>141125331
Literal perfection
>>
>>141120132
It introduced best girl (Houki) and forgot to stop.
>>
Infinite Stratos Rankings

Waifu Tier
>Laura
>Chifuyu

Top Tier
>Cecelia
>Ling

Mid Tier
>Blue haired student council president chick

Low Tier
>Blue haired student council president chick's little sister
>Charl
>>
>>141125904
Pretty good.
>>
File: houki.jpg (487KB, 1621x2319px) Image search: [Google]
houki.jpg
487KB, 1621x2319px
>>141124381
A true goddess.
>>
>>141120132

I'll probably watch this soon but I like the look of France, Japan and the glasses girl on the far right.
>>
Is wasn't the first haremshit battle school series, but even today, it remains a cut above the rest, probably for the characters alone. Other shows have decent characters, but never the ensemble that IS had. Everyone likes at least one girl, if not more.
>>
>>141120189
There were nipples in the BD, but barely any.
They should have just went all out though.
>>
File: is_0004.png (720KB, 1612x2500px) Image search: [Google]
is_0004.png
720KB, 1612x2500px
>>141124301
Manga Ichika seems fine though.
>>
>>141128373
Manga Ichika is much better than anime Ichika. Manga ichika is fine with tits, Anime Ichika was butt hurt about not being able to bathe with Charles when he thought she was a boy. Manga Ichika even has more balls than his anime counterpart.
>>
I like watching this while thinking that Ichika is actually 100% aware of what is happening around him but is just pretending not to fuck with them.
>>
>>141128705
Maybe it's a natural survival instinct which makes him dense so he doesn't get killed by the girls in power suits.
>>
File: 4635445765.jpg (310KB, 610x894px) Image search: [Google]
4635445765.jpg
310KB, 610x894px
>>141127599
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.