[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally just had to skip 10 episodes of the first season because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1269018045555712327.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1269018045555712327.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
literally just had to skip 10 episodes of the first season because they were all obvious pointless filler

what were they thinking when writing this?
>>
It would have been great but I really hated the time skips and how they literally made Kirito OP as fuck in a span of 2 episodes just because he's a big guy
>>
if he chose to fuck his sister/cousin it woulda been goat
>>
>>141115071
The harem bullshit and the kirito self inserting are what truly killed the show, oh and the godawful writing.
>>
>>141115055
It really bad.
>>
>>141115055
>skipping episodes
>watching that garbage at all

lurk more
>>
>>141115055
Don't go through anymore sao it really bad go checkout hell girl it better than this shit.
>>
>>141115153
I wanted to see how bad it actually is, and I liked the concept. the pacing is pretty much the worst I've ever seen to be honest.
>>
>>141115201
First episode only good thing about sao pass that it demon shit.
>>
>>141115055
I'm OK with the filler but the pacing is way off. It's like they did half the story in the first 6 episodes, then fucked around until the last 2.
>>
>>141115099
This
>>
>>141115055
Why did you feel you needed to make a thread about this? stop wasting space
>>
I wish they'd played up the video game/fantasy aspect more than the action part.
A survival story maybe.
>>
Is a troll intentionally making sao threads?
>>
first ten episodes or so are the only above average part of this god-awful show
>>
>>141117697
i can only shit on it so much
>>
>>141115055
There's a legitimate reason for this. The light novel source material had two main parts. One in which the main story took place and there was a two year timeskip, and one with a bunch of filler stories filling the two year gap. A1 pictures decided to adapt the two into one anime, which shittied up the already inconsistent pacing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.