[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans kill chickens for their eggs, cows and pigs for their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 730px-Kyubey.jpg (36KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
730px-Kyubey.jpg
36KB, 730x600px
Humans kill chickens for their eggs, cows and pigs for their meat, and trees for their wood, all in the countless millions every year.

Why, then, am I treated as a cruel villain for taking a far smaller number of human girls and using their energy to extend the life of our universe? I act out of necessity, not malice.
>>
I raised chickens from chicks. I couldn't wait for they day that they were mature enough that I could kill them all and harvest their eggs.

I'm out of eggs. Time to raise another batch.
>>
>Why, then, am I treated

Why role playing faggots are allowed to post?
>>
File: Make a wish.jpg (38KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
Make a wish.jpg
38KB, 500x497px
>>
>>140972510
Well, I certainly don't blame you Kyubey. Your cause was just.

It's only the pedophile waifufags who denounce your valiant efforts.

Pay them no mind, as they are irrelevant and not worthy of being in your presence.
>>
>>140972510
No life in universe besides earth and incubators.
>>
>>140972510
#Notallhumans
>>
File: wj8R6Iz.png (451KB, 857x478px) Image search: [Google]
wj8R6Iz.png
451KB, 857x478px
>>140972510
>>
Kyubey's race fucked up because they started playing with fire (magical girls) and nearly destroyed the entire universe as a result.

That's the ultimate fuckup.
>>
We have a thing called sentience and intelligence. The thing that separates us from other animals is our ability to understand and adapt to the world around us, without relying on evolution. That means a single individual can single-handedly improve lives of billions people. That means killing even single individual can result in massive loss of potential for survival of our race.
>>
>>140974760
>he fell for the 'humans' meme

Name one contribution blacks have made to the human species.
>>
>>140974790
Slavery
>>
>>140972510
Chickens and cows can't feel suffering, girls can.
>>
File: img.png (210KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
210KB, 600x390px
>>140974790

>tfw 4chan is being /pol/ified and there's nothing you can do to stop the plague
>>
>>140974851

>just kill me now

If you want to apply for an extermination visa, submit a picture of your skin for pigmentation analysis.
>>
File: angry madoka.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry madoka.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
The existence of one kind of evil doesn't permit that of another!
>>
>>140974907
>moralfags
>>
>>140974790
>>meme
I want /v/ to fuck off
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.