[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: musashi baki dou vs kenshin.jpg (309KB, 890x810px) Image search: [Google]
musashi baki dou vs kenshin.jpg
309KB, 890x810px
Who wins.
>>
>>140145217
Musashi I think.
>>
>>140145217
kenshin
>>
There are about 10 anons reading Baki, how can this discussion even be sustained?
>>
>>140145217
Any high-tier from Baki rapes anything from Kenshin.
>>
>>140145217
Probably Musashi. Somehow even in Baki's psuedo realist premise he's still more bullshit.
>>
>>140147817
>Baki's psuedo realist premise
>Hanayama punches harder then a train
>Doppo can cut throgh nano-wire with his bare hands
>Oliva can tank shotgun blasts and does rope pulldowns with a fucking helicopter
>everything about Yuujiro
Baki makes Kenshin look like a SOL.
>>
>>140147933

>Hanayama punches harder then a train

source on that one?
>>
>>140147708
This.
>>
>>140147977
In his side-series, a dude obliterated a train with punches, tossed it right out of the rails. Same guy does a full barrage on Hanayama, who completely no-sells it and sends the guy (who was bigger then him) flying with a single punch. I think it was implied the train was moving, and since the dude wanted to kill himself, he let it hit him, and then wented out his frustrations when it did nothing.
>>
File: 10_139-138.jpg (702KB, 1554x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10_139-138.jpg
702KB, 1554x1200px
GODSASHI

>>140146187
Way more lurkers than you think, nerd
>>
>>140148920

Why is Musashi in Baki? I don't follow the series but I thought it was modern day?
>>
>>140148920
Musashi's legit pissing me off, like why is he here? It's just more random arcs that don't resolve anything, and you know how it's structured because nobody's allowed to win except baki and yujiro.
>>
>>140147933
This is all inconsistent though.

They always go full superhuman, at least town level if we're talking about powerlevels. Then they can't tank measly bullets or common knifes.
>>
>>140149093
the same bullshit reason a living caveman exists in modern day japan
>>
>>140149093
voodoo science
>>
File: 10_081.jpg (565KB, 741x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10_081.jpg
565KB, 741x1200px
>>140149093
>>140149102
He's here because Tokugawa is insane. That is the reason. He knew that the fighters were hitting a plateau, finally, after watching the ultimate fight recorded in modern history. Everyone across the world saw the fight, all the significant representatives of countries like the US, China, etc were there to ensure nothing *truly bad* happened. There was simply nothing anyone who had fighting aspirations could do or see on Earth that would keep them (or Tokugawa) entertained.

He decided to hire a team of scientists to create a clone of Miyamoto Musashi by using dormant DNA in the remaining spinal column of Musashi's decaying corpse. The clone was eventually completed and aged to the desired point, but the soul of Miyamoto Musashi was not in the body, and the body did not awaken. They found/recruited the world's only *true* medium to the next world. She found Musashi in there, and essentially forced his soul into the body. Musashi wakes up, and pretty quickly gets to walking around in public, screwing shit up and beating people down if they tried to arrest him. All the fighters see this, and realize that the world is no longer boring. There is a new challenge for them to face. There is a human that might be even stronger than Baki or Yuujiro. They begin to coalesce to fight him.

Meanwhile, Baki realizes that this is not just about Musashi. The era wherein he is living is the era when the most powerful human in history will be decided. Is it Pickle, the primitive human? Yuujiro? Baki? Musashi? Motobe? Yuichiro? Or someone else whom we've yet to be introduced to? It's not a "lol obv baki wins" arc, it's a true and absolute version of what the Korakuen was intended to be, and Tokugawa's ultimate dream.
>>
File: Kozue x3.jpg (148KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Kozue x3.jpg
148KB, 600x424px
>>140149917
ultimate new* dream. My bad.
>>
>>140149917
Good resume anon, I´m really liking Dou and Musashi. Hell, I love how Motobe isn´t just now a regular gappler but has become the Memetobe and everything was practicaly foreshadow in his fight against Yanagi.
>>
>>140147933
Kenshin uses backward sword, so he literally can't get Slice of Life.
>>
>>140150310
The Yanagi fight was one of my favorites. Until Yuujiro showed up. He's always ruining good things, like Baki and Kozue's fucking.
>>
>>140150676
>But Baki and Kozue fuck and was fucking horrible.
>>
>>140151361
Fuck, I don´t know why I used green text.
>>
>>140151361
That shit was hot.
>>
File: boss masamune.jpg (472KB, 1654x2340px) Image search: [Google]
boss masamune.jpg
472KB, 1654x2340px
>>140145217
Yo Kenshin, I'm really happy for ya and Imma let you finish, but Date Masamune was the greatest samurai of all time. OF ALL TIME.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (192KB, 1532x432px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
192KB, 1532x432px
True God Glitter Inferno Cop vs Fullpower CHIEF OVERJUSTICE

Who wins?
>>
>>140145217
Shiroyasha.
>>
>>140151639
what a stupid question, you're under arrest!

then again

you're free to go!
>>
>>140149917
But why was it boring in the first place, because all the other characters froze in their progress? not every arc needs to be "NEW MYSTERY THREAT"

There's so many established characters that could generate interesting events.
>>
>>140145217

Isn't kenshin worthless without a sword? Kenshin won't even fight to kill musashi. Its not like musashi will overheat because he has no sweat glands.
>>
>>140152764
>all the other characters froze in their progress
They didn't. Re-read the arc. It's going to be another Ali Jr.
>>
Is Baki worth reading? It looks pretty cool, but it seems to be long as fuck. How much of it is translated?
>>
>>140145217
They should not be compared but, if you insist, then Saitama.
>>
>>140153459
First series(Grappler Baki) isn't fully translated yet, but there is an anime that adapted all of it, it's also dubbed(I recommend the subs though). Second and third(New Grappler Baki and Son of Ogre) are fully translated. The current one(Baki Dou) is being translated. I'd definitely say its worth a read.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.