[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vol 12 was translated recently. Did you enjoy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cosplayer.jpg (666KB, 1400x1955px) Image search: [Google]
cosplayer.jpg
666KB, 1400x1955px
Vol 12 was translated recently. Did you enjoy it?
>>
I call this series Rokujoku.
>>
It was pretty good.

In celebration, here's a free post for Yurika on her way to the last page.
>>
Yurika was adorable this volume.
So was Maki-chan.
>>
Season 2 when?
>>
Is Shizuka part of the goddess, or is she OTP with Kenji?
>>
File: maki.jpg (306KB, 1100x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maki.jpg
306KB, 1100x1536px
>>140040279
I really want a s2 just to see all the comfy scenes animated.

>>140040363
She's most likely not part of the goddess. She has 8 orbs floating around her and we have 8 girls already.
>>
>>140040363
Isn't she the dragonbro?
>>
>>140040533
There's 9 orbs.
>>
>>140039901
>thought her naked body was beautiful
Koutarou stop fucking around already with that sweater and get laid.
>>
>>140040683
Oh wow, I can't count. Thanks anon.

Guess we will see her join the harem at vol 14 so 2 more months.
>>
>>140040778
That, or some other magical girl will get pulled in.
>>
>>140039901

Although that everybody is winning, is really funny that Yurika was winning the most
>>
It was really nice. I really want to see the reactions everyone would have to a full disclosure of the time travel shenanigans, but I'm guessing that only Theia and maybe Harumi will eventually learn about it.
>>
>>140040931
For all the shits she got from the early volumes, she deserves it.
>>
>>140041216

True, it got me really mad that sher never got any recognition for any time that she saved the day
>>
>>140039901
Yurika and Maki definitely were the highlight of this volume. It's nice to see a volume where Yurika isn't a joke character.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.