[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9 episodes into Casshern sins Jesus fuck this motherfuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (26KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 360x270px
>9 episodes into Casshern sins
Jesus fuck this motherfuckers attitude towards female robots is starting to get really annoying.
If a male robot looks at him the wrong way he rips their fucking head off. Meanwhile 3 female robots have tried to murder him yet he won't make a fist against them. At most he will push them away
>>
>>139975532
Low test cuck spotted.
>>
>>139975652
What the fuck
>>
>>139975683
it means ur a probably a nu-male
>>
>>139975532
You're fucking retarded if you didn't understand that it depended on who they were, not their gender.

This show isn't for you my man.
>>
>>139975532
Did you even watch the fucking anime you moron?
>>
>>139975532
The fuck happened to Seiya?
>>
>>139975532
Cashern is a pretentious piece of shit regardless of what /a/ says
>>
Man, Toru Furuya is really great. It's nice to have an action protagonist with a calm voice like him.
>>
>>139975740
He killed all the robots that attacked him in episode 1 and 2 yet stopped fighting the female robot he never met since she started monologuing about stuff.

He killed the other robots in the episode with the brown skinned robot yet just pushed her around even when she fucking stabbed him.

He was going to kill the robots who were fucking around near the bell tower if they continued to attack him but he didn't lift a finger against the autistic mechanic chick who tried to fuze him with a bell.
>>
>>139975532
How many times has this been reaired in Toonami? I swear every fucking time I switched to CN during Toonami it was fucking Casshern
>>
If Darksouls had an anime I think it would be a lot like casshern sins.
Slowly decaying Immortals just walking around a dying world
>>
File: hello my white friend.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hello my white friend.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>139976681
i'll fuck you up with zweihander tomorrow
>>
>kosher sins

Oy vey.
>>
>>139976980
>just started pre-load
>PSN download speed is slow as fuck
Fuck
>>
>>139975719
That's not what nu-male means
>>
KILL CASSHERN
>>
Why would you kill someone like her?
>>
Kiss Casshern, Deflower Casshern
>>
>>139976681
That never occured to me, neat idea. The mood and direction alone would be very fitting.
>>
>That one song that gets sung repeatedly throughout the series
>That great verse
>That terrible chorus
>>
>>139975532

OP I stopped watching with episode 10 or 12.

Too fucking pretentious. No matter how much I loved the premise, the story was shit.

Should I go back
>>
>>139979244
I'm on episode 14 now
So far it's one of the best purely atmospheric shows I have seen.
I don't find it pretentious just weird
I found the first episode of Kiznaiver more pretentious
>>
>>139979244
>>139979742
The second half is significantly worse, especially the last six episodes.
>>
>>139975974
Only once, it ended November 2012z
>>
I don't give a fuck what anyone says, the Casshern Sins OP is fucking GODLIKE.

Never fails to get stuck in my head.
>>
>>139979897
That timing of the eye opening with NE IMA is so good.
>>
I usually just can't get into episodic shows, but Casshern Sins managed to pull me right in with its atmosphere. It was legit 10/10 material for me for quite a while, but the ending, while I can't even really pinpoint what was wrong with it, felt like it didn't answer the questions I wanted it to and retroactively lowered my opinion of the entire show.
Such a shame.
>>
File: ergo proxy casshern sins.jpg (324KB, 1130x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ergo proxy casshern sins.jpg
324KB, 1130x1280px
Casshern does get repetitive. Cool looking action and art style and atmosphere, though. The main plot is kinda lackluster and overblown.
I prefer Ergo Proxy for my post-apocalyptic journey of self-discovery.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.