[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of you idiots that insult the Deen Fate/Stay Night anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: PROOF EMIYA IS A BADASS.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
PROOF EMIYA IS A BADASS.gif
2MB, 500x281px
All of you idiots that insult the Deen Fate/Stay Night anime don't understand just how awesome it and its protagonist, Shiro Emiya are. In just one span of twenty four hours, the following happens:
>Shiro Emiya gets kidnapped by a seductive ice loli
>gets a hot lap dance from her
>escapes with his magic
>leaves as his GAR future self who says the most *unsheathes katana* speech ever written and then dies in a glorious fight against fucking Hercules, which he weakened
>gets his nerves fucked with by a hot bitch who tries to feel up King Arthur
>he FUCKS KING ARTHUR so hard she gets shy about her body
>personally takes on Hercules
>uses magic to replicate Excalibur
>strikes Hercules so hard he dies seven times
>acquires loli poon
What a fucking badass.
>>
I see you'll cowarfs don't even want to argue back because you know I'm correct.
>>
>>139966704
what you just argued has nothing to do with the quality of the anime itself.
>>
>>139967173
Maybe if you had shit taste.
>>
I love how they pretend that DEEN F/SN wasn't their entry into the Fate franchise.

That or they're just newfags who started with Zero.
>>
File: 1430852114455.png (21KB, 196x229px) Image search: [Google]
1430852114455.png
21KB, 196x229px
>>139966704
>>
>>139967737
I agree, skeleton man. I have no words for the absolute morons who bring hate upon such a cool series and such a man as Shiro fucking Emiya.
>>
>>139967362
So what if it was my entry? It's still bad. And I say this as someone who tears up every time I listen to the OST.
>>
>>139967824
Bad? More like badass.
>>
>>139966704
I agree with you OP! I haven't seen the anime but I agree that this "Emiya" person is a COMPLETE FUCKING BADASS.
>>
>>139968499
Thanks, man. PREACH IT.
>>
>>139966704
I know right?
and people keep saying heaven's feel is the best route, baka
>>
>>139968773
Yeah, give me some of that THUMP THUMP.
>>
>>139966704

its almost like its 2006 again
>>
>>139967308
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>139969208
You don't even make sense, you ape.
>>
File: 8relO.gif (496KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
8relO.gif
496KB, 500x269px
>>139967362
>watched Fate/Zero
>watched Deen/Stay Night
>watched Unlimited Deen Works
>read Fate/Stay Night and realized how fucking stupid I was
What I learned from the experience was to always look for the source material first before diving into a new franchise. Thanks Deen.
>>
>>139966704
>All of you idiots that insult the Deen Fate/Stay Night
I didn't.
UBWfags are the fault here.
>>
>>139967362
Speak for yourself.
>>
Based Shiro Emiya's only flaw is that he'd rather fuck Saber instead of the far superior Illyas.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.