[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will following the exercises in pic related help me lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Ani Tore! EX2.jpg (30KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ani Tore! EX2.jpg
30KB, 400x225px
Will following the exercises in pic related help me lose weight and get healthy so I can stop being a neet subhuman and get my life back on track and contribute to society, /a/?
>>
Only if you're a cute girl.
>>
That won't work.

Stick your dick in a power socket to lose weight.
>>
>>139965631
Lay off the soda and shit food, hamplanet.
>>
You won't lose weight watching this, actually you'll gain weight - muscle mass, in your right arm.
>>
No

They will help you to lose weight and get healthy though.
>>
>>139965797
B-but isn't that what I just asked?
>>
>>139965849
>so I can stop being a neet subhuman and get my life back on track and contribute to society
>>
>>139965849
Have you ever been to /fit/?

It's proof that losing weight and getting healthy can't make you normal, put your life on track, or even get you laid.

But yeah, this show is full of good stuff. They really need to make full length exercise videos though. Dands will rock you.
>>
File: 1447607480793.webm (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447607480793.webm
3MB, 400x225px
>>139965972
Not to mention, you usually don't need to be lean and fit to hold a job, unless you're a lifeguard or exercise instructor or something.
>>
>>139966088
Why don't push ups give me boobs?

That webm is a lie
>>
>>139966235
You're not doing enough of them
>>
>>139965996
I'd be more willing to put up with these chicks telling me what to do than Tony Horton, I'll tell you what.
>>
Doing body weight stuff hurts me, I think I just have shit flexibility or something.

Should I still do that stuff if I already lift weights and do cardio?
>>
>>139966538
If body weight hurts you then that's a sign that you need to do body weight.
>>
File: 1457633839604.jpg (278KB, 1400x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1457633839604.jpg
278KB, 1400x1680px
>>139965631
Sure, so long as u consume less calories then burn. Be sure to eat balanced meals and get plenty of sleep that is all part of a steady routine so that u stay healthy and full of energy.
>>
>>139966681
My family and I are from east asian descent, and our staple food is mostly rice and tofus, with side dishes depending on the day or hour.
It probably isn't healthy nor balanced by western standards, though.

Btw, does walking for about 10-15 minutes after a meal help? It's pretty common among chinese people to walk and stroll around after a meal
>>
>>139965631
No, bodyweight shit takes unnecessarily long to accomplish the same thing you can with weights. Unless you're like child weak there isn't much reason to do them.

>find your TDEE
>eat 500 calories below it
>fucking lift
>DNP speeds up the process
>read the /fit/ sticky

Watch high test animu girls after workout.
>>
>>139966779
rice and noodles* I meant
>>
>>139966681
>u
>then

English.
>>
>>139966779
>10-15 minutes
Running full tilt for 10-15 minutes isn't going to do much. The average human male only burns about 100 calories running a full mile.

Tofu and anything soy is shit. Rice is fine in moderation but super calorie dense so hard to moderate, same with noodles.

Anything protein is ideal. You really can't overeat protein while cutting. Fills you up and keeps you full the most and most protein packed foods are low in calories already for their weight.
>>
>>139966808
The link in the /fit/ sticky (liamrosen) discusses cardio vs. weight lifting.
What about the exercises shown in ani tore? Most of them done in place and does not require weights (except for body weight).
>>
>>139966779
Rice, green veggies, and some kind of protien is all u need for a balanced meal.

Average man burns about 2500 calories a day just staying alive and working, a hiki a little less. One average a person burns about 100 calories per mile while walking. Three meals a day of one cup rice, 1/2 beef, one cup green veggies will net you about 1800-2000 calories. So with that diet and a 20 min walk you should be about 500-600 calories below what naturally burn for the day. U must burn about 3500 calories to shed one pound of fat so you are looking at loosing a least a pound a week. Sounds easy!
Unfortunately everbody snacks and they are unaware of just how much snacking they do. Most snack foods are very high in calories and its not hard to put back 1000 calories without realizing it (a can of coke has >300 calories). Oversized servings are also a problem especially during dinner, the least active time of day.

Poor sleep patterns also have a big effect on your health. U body is more likely to produce fat and your immune system suffers.
>>
>>139967605
Bodyweight exercise is mediocre at best and takes ten times as long to accomplish what you could by adding weight.
>>
>>139967699
But it should still work the same as weight liftings for those w/o access to weights, right? Just a time discrepancy between the two?
>>
>>139967842
>But it should still work the same as weight liftings for those w/o access to weights, right?
Not really, no. A newbie retard on a brosplit with weights will outgain someone with all the knowledge in the world doing bodyweight, provided both are at a similar dietary level.

If your goal is to be fit, you need access to weights. Unless your idea of fit is hungry skeleton/fuccboi mode then yeah sure only do bodyweight.
>>
>>139965701
Thanks a lot anon, I stuck my dick in my power socket and now my house is pregnant.
>>
>>139965631
It will if combined with a healthy diet. 4chan will just tell you over and over again to do deadlifts with massive weights, but it really depends on what you want.
>>
eat oats
do squats
it'll all work out
>>
>>139967933
Bodyweight can give you muscle but you need to transition to one armed pushups and the like. One legged squats, one armed pullups, hanging leg raises, handstand pushups, that type of thing
>>
>>139968030
Or you could pay the $20/month for a gym membership and accomplish more in less time.

And then you drop a few hundred in bitcoin, place an order, get your muscle juice, and start leaving regular humanity behind.
>>
>>139968115
That's if you're interested in results. Bodyweight is fine if you're interested in changing your lifestyle.

I exercise like a boxer.
>>
>>139968212

>I exercise like a boxer.

Weight training in a gym, so.
>>
>>139968212
Changing lifestyle, but how about weight/fat loss and overall, looking better?
>>
File: 1459933965597.png (58KB, 160x185px) Image search: [Google]
1459933965597.png
58KB, 160x185px
>>139965631
No, just eat less.
>>
>>139968593
The golden rule of burning body fat is to do whatever cardio exercise that makes your heart beat fast. The faster it's beating the better the results. It's best to do cardio at least 20-30 mins a day.

It'd be idiotic to try and do something like sprinting for the entire duration though unless your doing HIIT.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.