[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it always "that" seat in the classroom? Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why is it always "that" seat in the classroom? Every single time, it's the same seat. Is there a particular reason for this?
>>
Less seats to draw because of pov
>>
>>139940001
Its because its easiest to draw. The animators dont have to show so many characters at 1 time. It also makes it so the characters can see outside. This could help further move along the plot.
>>
>>139940001
Dunno, but I always loved to seat near the window, provided something to lean on. Some of my schools even had half-decent view.
>>
>>139940218
>>139940159
Yeah but it even happens all the time in vns and they have to background the classroom
>>
>>139940001
Special Snowflake MC
>>
>>139940001
It's to show that they're introverted without outright telling you.
>>
>>139940001
Inside joke
>>
/a/ is stuck in the past. This isn't even a thing anymore
>>
The last seat is underrated. Why sit even sit on the second to last one when the faggot behind can cheat on you and spy your big anime tiddies drawings all the time?
>>
Three reasons
>Easiest to draw
Corner seats in the back of the classroom require the least amount of people being shown, this means they can cut back on detail which saves time (something damn important when it comes to making anime)
>Moves the plot along
The corner seat is typically near a window, occurrences outside the window are in the MC's view and can affect the plot depending on what he sees. It's also the seat that allows him to see the rest of the classroom, various interactions amongst characters are in his view and these interactions may move the plot along. Being far away from the teacher lends the back corner seat to be a hotspot for gossip as well which can move the plot along also.
>Most relatable
The back corner seat is the loner seat, it's the introvert seat, the outcast seat. Considering that most people who watch anime are shy and introverted loners, the back corner seat is very relatable to their disposition. Tell me, when you were in school and had a choice of which seat to pick, where did you gravitate towards? I always chose the furthest back seat that was isolated from everyone else, it shouldn't come as a surprise to find out that many of the posters here shared my habit during their school years as well.
>>
>>139944503
Bravo, very comprehensive.
>>
>>139940001

Four counter-examples!

Girls und Panzer
Irregular at Magic High School
My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu
Bahamut
>>
So they can stare out the window when they're doing their inner monologue thing.
>>
Your focal character has to sit somewhere and this place is the most efficient for the sake of not drawing too much and also having some plot device on the outside of the building.
>>
>>139946829
hhahahaha how many animes do you fucking watch you weeb
>>
>>139944503
I sat in the front so I could hear and see the board well. I still do this in uni.
>>
>>139947408

I've been debating making a collage.
>>
http://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/kenny-comics/why-the-backseat-by-the-window/viewer?title_no=5956&episode_no=1
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.