[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your date tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Irisviel_von_einzbern.png (806KB, 867x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Irisviel_von_einzbern.png
806KB, 867x1456px
This is your date tonight
>>
So as a joke, I went to my friend's house while wearing the white wig and uniform of Irisviel from Fate/Zero. I could barely stop my laughter as he went as red as a tomato and looked at me from head to toe with a bit of drool in his mouth. The way he stared made me feel a bit funny too, but I decided to tease him more by taking off my clothes. He asked me, "Are you serious?" and I said, "Yup."

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so I asked him, "What's the matter?" He said he's confused, but then his boner got really hard, which made me take off his clothes. I expected him to scream, "Stop!" as I kissed him and stroked his cock, but he instead shouted, "Oh God, Iri!" which made me get a boner myself. Before I knew it, I was blowing him for the first time till he came.

His semen was so thick, it got stuck inside my throat no matter how hard I swallowed. He then said, "I want to fuck you now!" and seeing that we've already gone that far and we were both naked, I obliged. A few hours later, the jerk went all pale and said to me, "Why did we do that? Now I'm totally gay." But he looked so cute all confused like that, so I took pity on him and reassured while wiping his cum off my face, "Let's just pretend I'm still Irisviel."
>>
>>139893272
Her name is really pretty. I would name myself that if I was a girl. Her daughter's name has a sexy name too.
>>
>>139893325
What's the unedited pasta of?
>>
>>139893272
But my waifu is six billion people.
>>
File: 1442617588515.jpg (738KB, 2301x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1442617588515.jpg
738KB, 2301x1517px
>>139893272

Is she going to bring her daughters along?
>>
>>139893325
>someone took the time to write this
>>
>>139893369
Konata from Lucky Star
>>
>>139893430

That's actually pretty tame compared to the real deals.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 1232x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1232x1080px
Who is the most underrated Type Moon girl, and why is it Irisviel Von Eiznbern?
>>
File: large.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>139893416
>>
>>139893430

There is literally nothing wrong with dressing up as you're bro's waifu and fucking him and swallowing his cum until he's gay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.