[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiznaiver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: cunt.png (92KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
92KB, 225x350px
cunt or what
>>
Why does this show suck?

Why has Trigger let us down again? Why did I sit through this??
>>
>>139871502
Esdeath Senjougahara is best girl.
>>
File: badmilk.png (112KB, 337x286px) Image search: [Google]
badmilk.png
112KB, 337x286px
>Nico

>Maki

>Honoka

FUCK I can't escape the shit-tier idols no matter where I go.
>>
Why is Niko best girl already?
>>
I didn't even watch the show and I can already tell she's going to be best girl.
>>
Worst art and animation of all the original series, worst art and animation of this season actually.

All the characters are shallow stereotypes and their character drama is bound to be uninteresting or over the top edgy shit.

Main character can't feel pain do to super DEEEEP edgy traumatic experience he was forced through just because.

Another weak reactive main character who can't move the plot on his own, so things just happen to him, literally other characters move him from one plot point to the next and he has no clear motivations/goals.

His just another uninteresting dead pan character with white hair, we be better as a side character desu.

The idea that sharing wounds will some how bring about world piece is absolute pretentious garbage, holy shit who wrote this.

Overall 3/10, worst show this season by far. I rather watch mayoiga, at least that show won't take itself so seriously so I can just laugh at it.

Also esdeath little sister totally isn't the same bitch that the mc knew in his past but tragedy + amnesia(classic) back story made him forget.
>>
>>139871606
Because Okada.
>>
>>139871502
She looks like a Raita character.
>>
>>139871975
Want some bread with your pasta?
>>
Not-Esdeath is annoying. Smug megane looks like the best girl so far.
>>
>>139871502
She is best girl.
>>
I thought it was interesting and I'm looking forward to where it's gonna go.

Are you guys shitting all over it cause you hated KLK?
>>
>>139871502
How's she a cunt? She turned them all into superheroes.
>>
>>139873655
>underage crossboarders think of Akame Ga Rbage when seeing generic haremshit character
Hilarious. Retarderd /co/ crossboarders aren't even trying to hide their awful taste and 0 power level.
These threads will be awful.
>>
File: shot0002.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot0002.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>jumped

Lieing ass bitch.
>>
>>139871975
This pasta is brand new and it's already getting stale.
>>
>>139874163
>He jumped
>Backwards!
>Please believe me
>>
>>139871502
Well I suppose. Although she probably have some purpose for them of saving the world from something.
>>
>>139874163
It's funny cause she thought this through enough to block herself out of the camera shot but no one with a brain will think he threw himself off backwards
>>
>>139871502
Huh, is that you Esdesu?
>>
File: mpv-shot0008.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0008.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>139871502
How she survived?
>>
>>139871502
>polka dots

ok, you are falling to your death down on a 20m stair and all you can think is to peek on the creepy girl panties? WELL FUCK YES I WILL NOT DROP THIS TILL THE END

also she is a cunt
>>
>you a quite obedient ...yoishaah

>katsuhira-kun jumped

if i was in that dumbass i would had said that she became pregnant like Mother-Mary and not after being raped for what she did!!
>>
>pure character-driven drama series as opposed to fun action/adventure battle series like Trigger/former Gainax's best series
>not even directed by Imaishi
>written by Okada

hyping Kiznaiver was a mistake
>>
>>139878788
>directed by someone better than Imaishi
FTFY. That's the only reason people were hyping it up anyway, and it wasn't disappointing on that front. The stylised visuals and direction are great.
>>
Okada saved anime again.
>>
File: 1453893192181.png (254KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453893192181.png
254KB, 640x360px
Who's going to get character development?
>>
>>139882763
No one.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.