[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 episodes in. does this get good anytime soon? I started on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 75279.jpg (38KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
75279.jpg
38KB, 225x321px
3 episodes in. does this get good anytime soon? I started on the first season, maybe I should start on a later since it's rather old?
It's like I want to watch it, but it's hard to get into it. I can watch it, but it's not really pulling me in, ya feel me?
>>
>>139848731
It really improves when they introduce Milhouse in the second season.
>>
>>139848731

It's not supposed to be pulling you in. Didn't you see the disclaimer in the beginning?
>>
I got through the first season fine then at around episode 9 of season two I couldn't watch it any more. I was really bored. Maybe it's just not a show that should be marathoned?
>>
>>139850477

It's really not. You're supposed to watch it after a long day, winding down with Bossu.
>>
File: 07_0.03.5X.jpg (174KB, 1066x654px) Image search: [Google]
07_0.03.5X.jpg
174KB, 1066x654px
>>139848731

It gets good around episode 20
>>
>>139850477
I managed the first two, as I watched when they aired. The third season was just dull as shit and I couldn't make it past the second episode.
>>
>>139848731
The show actually more about chill than anything else.
Anyway, watch until they introduce Hosaka and Mako-chan. If you won't like it then, stop.
>>
>>139852657
Wasn't the third season the really shitty one? I know one of the seasons was much worse than the rest.
>>
>>139852843
No, it's the second one when they introduced original characters and created much more episodes not based on manga.
>>
>>139852931
Though it's more or less general agreement that the third season is of worse quality that first and fourth ones (not as bad as the second though).
>>
it's the most relaxing/boring show in existence
>>
Actually, the first season was the only good one.
>>
File: 20071126144640.jpg (51KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
20071126144640.jpg
51KB, 704x396px
>>139848731
EP8 is the most crazy and fun episode.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.