[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it /a/. He's a role model. The man you wish you were.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (13KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 382x385px
Admit it /a/. He's a role model. The man you wish you were.
>>
>>139839125
Are you kidding? He is literally me.

We share the same outlook on life, charisma , and sense of humor.
>>
>>139839369
This.

Not to mention my good looks.

If I weren't so anti-social (read: better than my peers) I'd be way popular and would have had multiple girlfriends already.
>>
>Died alone in a pathetic fashion
>Hated by the world

He is the last thing any anon wants to be.
>>
>>139839452
Light was right, he rose above their petty morality.

>>139839488
> Dies having caused a huge impact
> Reviled by plebs that couldn't hope to achieve what he had in mind

You just don't understand.
>>
>>139839125
>role model
>The man you wish you were
that's not what a role model is
>>
Socially awkward autistic edge-lords identify with Light Yagami.
>>
File: Sakamoto desu ga.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sakamoto desu ga.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>139839125
Sorry righto-kun, I have a new sempai now
>>
File: 1443279353737.png (471KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1443279353737.png
471KB, 551x550px
>>139839125
>man with more power to shape the world that any human being ever
>instead of using it to fix like global warming or the world's ills he decides to kill criminals already convicted
>>
>>139840152
Honestly this but I wouldn't expect a self-important teenager to make an positive change with that power
>>
Murdering is wrong. You can never halt the terribleness of mankind and by taking the lives of others in its pursuit you're wasting those valuable few who could find redemption while simply opening new holes for others to fall into.

Unless you wipe out all of mankind there is no way to stop the evil that men do do.
>>
File: 1443756622527.jpg (61KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
1443756622527.jpg
61KB, 500x257px
>Light will never be real
>Light will never save us
>>
File: 1.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
5KB, 200x200px
>>139839369
Tell me more how popular and what a top student you are.
Light would never browse /a/
>>
File: 06.jpg (27KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
27KB, 600x337px
>>139839125
For me it's pico: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.We share a cunning and patience that most lack, this give me a particular edge over most.Not only are we both highly intelligent we are also lightning quick, (many moons of training are required for this mind you), and lets just say I have trained myself to take a punch or two as-well. Not that anyone could touch me mind you. My skills with a small knife have been skilled to an equal level as this.Most of all though we are outsiders, perhaps even loners, but such is the fate of those who are destined to observe and manipulate. My brain prefers very much to watch and control the game rather than play it, such is better left to those duller.
>>
>>139840152
How would writing names in a book fix global warming or the world's illness.
>>
Light did nothing wrong. If you think otherwise you are a neurotic, edgy teen.
>>
>>139839125
Sorry OP but my Death Note role model was always Gevanni
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.