[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ like Toriko?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Toriko_preparing_for_Go_Ren.jpg (826KB, 1268x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko_preparing_for_Go_Ren.jpg
826KB, 1268x1572px
Does /a/ like Toriko?
>>
>>139827243

I think they removed the whole capture level gimmick because the power-leveling was getting too ridiculous.
>>
I don't understand how kugi punch works.
>>
His poor penis.
>>
>>139828783
They got rid of the ren count gimmick for Kugi Punch too and just let Toriko use Mugen Kugi Punch for free lol. Toriko's power creep is retarded.

>>139829420
He punches an enemy a number of times extremely quickly in the same place, like a hammer striking a nail, and the hits have a delayed after effect.

There's also a scattered version where he doesn't punch in the same place. Doesn't cost as much energy and isn't as penetrative.

>>139829517
Toriko's dick is probably harder than diamonds, I think he's good.
>>
Only thing going for it is interesting monster designs.
>>
File: 007.png (852KB, 1755x1250px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
852KB, 1755x1250px
>>139827243
it has its moments, I read it for the crazy shit, for example this guy

>throws mountains for fun
>sleeps in space
>rekt the 4 main dudes in a second, he was just playing games with them
>>
>>139830184
>The mountain he throws skips across the world is the pebble he gets woken up from every day.
>>
Only reading it for the over the top shit, like we're almost throwing planets around level.
>>
The designs and art turn me off. Same with Baki.

I don't care how good they are, it's shit.
>>
>>139830338
Not almost anymore since don slime fight
>>
>>139827243
It was good around the century soup and the recent Jirou chapters have been good. Almost every part with an old fuck is good.
Also, each king should have been a really long arc like Bambina.
>>
So does Toriko permanently have one arm now? I stopped around the middle of the Bambina arc.
>>
Neo is fucking stupid, going to ruin the coolest character yet just because "muh super powerful villain"
>>
It's reached the point of being stupid enough to be entertaining. Any idea of story, character development, or character interaction has been dropped hard for CRUAZY shit.
>>
>>139830466
When did he ever lose an arm?

Like he's been disintegrated by horse breath and lived.
Losing limbs and dying mean nothing in this series
>>
gourmet gourmet gourmet gourmet gourmet
>>
>>139831139
He was missing an arm FROM the zebra blowing half his body off, last I checked.
>>
>>139831054
This. Now we're all aboard the Jirou train

>Knocking fucking time itself

Just crazy shit all around.
>>
>>139831183
Then he got it ripped off again by Bambina.

Who cares? Toriko should have Wolverine levels regeneration soon enough.
>>
I want Toriko's jumpsuit.
>>
>>139830408
agreed
>>
>>139827243
Season 2 when?
>>
Best of WSJ for sure, not that it's much.

Latest chapter seemed hype too, fucking time knocking.
>>
>>139828783
I think the end of ice he'll was the last time, capturing levels had still any meaning.
>>
No. Honestly I was so confused. I was in the part were the shorty chef was kidnap. And boom. He returned...like nothing happen.
>>
Series was way better when it was about exploring and cooking meals now it is about destroying planet busting enemies.
>>
>>139831253
Jirou is going to die, there is no way he can stand up to NEO.
>>
File: 3.jpg?1429327006.jpg (184KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg?1429327006.jpg
184KB, 800x1156px
>>139836565
>I was in the part were the shorty chef was kidnap. And boom. He returned...like nothing happen.
So much this, it's like the author tries something interesting and then shits all over it once it reaches a climax. The begeining of pic lated felt so hyped until IT happened.

>"The enemy is too strong, let's come together and play patty cakes to summon giant pac man to eat the enemy insted"
>>
>>139837335
>begeining
beginning*
>>
>>139827243
Steroids, not even once.
>>
Its the only thing i expect weekly with hype.
>>
>>139833704
never
>>
>>139837499
no hype
>>
>>139839090
Funny guy right here ^^
>>
File: yuri_toriko.png (119KB, 571x279px) Image search: [Google]
yuri_toriko.png
119KB, 571x279px
>>139827243
basically a story of bunch 4 grown man trying to become super saiyan by eating delicious food they got by fighting monster. Plus a shota chief for harem bowl.
>>
File: Toriko.jpg (49KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko.jpg
49KB, 620x348px
>>139827243
It's pretty fun, power levels are ridiculous though.

>>139833704
I don't really want Toei to do another season. Although it's amusing seeing one piece / dbz crossovers, the art is still shit. If only ufotable had animated the entire thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-l-g5_AyIY
>>
>>139840902
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-l-g5_AyIY

WHY IS THE ENTIRE SCENE SO FUCKING DARK REEEEEEEE
>>
>>139841114
>>139840902
In all seriousness they did do this scene annoyingly dark.

Sure, its night time on an island in the middle of nowhere, but there's a difference between realism and practicality.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.