[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people keep shitposting thinking My Hero Academy is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: theshow.jpg (156KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
theshow.jpg
156KB, 1600x900px
Why do people keep shitposting thinking My Hero Academy is the next OPM? They are barely alike.
>>
Re:Zero is the new NGNL.
Boku no Hero is the new OPM.
Kanaberi is the new AoT.

This is season is all about rip offs
>>
>>139805976
more like the next naruto or HxH
>>
>that god awful quality
>streaming
>referring to the anime and not the manga
Jesus christ, kill yourself.
>>
File: 563.jpg (165KB, 676x1029px) Image search: [Google]
563.jpg
165KB, 676x1029px
>>139806070

Re:Zero doesn't have an interesting enough mc to be NGNL. Also NGNL didn't take itself too seriously and was all about the adventures of two gary stus having fun in a wacky fantasy world.

BNH is even more generic than OPM. OPM has a little depth by parodying the super hero motif but BNH is full on doing it. We can already predict the plot. Beta mc gets mentored by his favourite superhero, gets his powers in some form or fashion and gets into the superhero school with his bully. They team up to fight baddies yadda yadda yadda. OPM had richness in its power or should I say the dynamic destructive power of Saitama....BNH doesn't have that nor is it anywhere near as popular.

Kanaberi is the new AoT. I agree. It even has the rapid fans defending the lacklustre first episode with ass pulls galore.
>>
>>139805976
>kissanime
>>
>>139808345
I'm new here and I don't get it, what's wrong with kissanime
>>
>>139809368
nice bait
but there really is nothing wrong with streaming if you have slow internet/low storage space/can't find a good set to download
>>
File: 1459661560182.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459661560182.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>139807278

>nor is it anywhere near as popular
>teams up with his bully to fight baddies
>deku is a beta

read

the

fucking

manga
>>
>>139809619
>nor is it anywhere near as popular
This is correct
>teams up with his bully to fight baddies
Will happen sooner or latter and you know it
>>
>>139809774

The way it was worded makes it sound like they're gonna go on brilliant crime-stopping adventures and stuff, when the last two fucking arcs are drilling into the kids heads "DON'T FIGHT RANDOM VILLAINS RETARDS"

Sure Bakugou is probably goingto help him end AfO but he'll hardly ever let Deku become his ally in a non life/world threatening situation.

Hell, he might not even do it in a life threatening situation. Only if it's as a means to help him hit #1.

Either way, the manga is good because of the delivery and how it works. Generic =/ unoriginal.
>>
The definition of forced is that it inherently cannot work without a huge circlejerk behind it.
>>
>>139805976
The thing is OPM was actually good, it was a satirical take on shit boku no pico academia.

Bnha so far has been an underwhelming mediocrity, i've read the manga and the writer has yet to write an arc even half as good as the Zabuza arc from naruto.

It's shit, opm is good, there is no comparison.
>>
>>139809929
>when the last two fucking arcs are drilling into the kids heads "DON'T FIGHT RANDOM VILLAINS RETARDS"
More like "heroes are supposed to stupid things, so let's fight the random villain ayway".
>>
>>139809528
wasn't bait. But thanks for the answer, mate
>>
>>139807278
>by parodying the super hero motif
It actually parodies more shounen tropes than Capeshit.
>>
The manga is basically OPM minus saitama though.
The problem being that every funny and/or inspirational thing about OPM's webcomic and manga come from Saitama, and the other heroes are just there for flavor / Worfs.
>>
File: 1446179834426.jpg (309KB, 2500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1446179834426.jpg
309KB, 2500x1900px
>>139805976
its a newfag cultural thing, they find the most socially acceptable (in their mind) anime and then latch onto it with their lives

they want to like anime but be considered normal - as a result they know nothing about real series and have ruined anime in general to get studios to pander to them

it's quite sad, and disgusting in the worst way possible.
>>
>>139809528
You are still using bandwidth when you stream you retard.
>>
>>139810860
>The manga is basically OPM minus saitama though.
So its good
>>
>>139807278
I have rarely seen so much truth in those shitty BNH threads. BNH is trying to hard to copy OPM when it's actualy typical shonen shit mixed with /co.
cancer show
>>
>>139812783
>>139810860
>>139810245
All me by the way
>>
>>139806070
MHA actually predates OPM, with its one-shot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.