[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Shokugeki no Souma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 466
Thread images: 47

File: image.png (707KB, 1778x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
707KB, 1778x1300px
NS up: http://readms.com/r/shokugeki_no_souma/162/3341/1

Our MC's in deep shit, yo!
>>
souma beats tsukasa
attains first seat
disbands central
goes on quest to find out which one of the 5 main girls is the true owner of the lock to his key
>>
IDS
FUGGIN
HABBENING
>>
>>139793159
shiiiiiiit.
But its obvious that its going to end in a draw or "this stage isnt big enough for our contest, lets resume in the [future cooking tournament name]"
>>
>>139793159
>>Our MC's in deep shit, yo!
To be fair he had the option of walking away, but of course he enthusiastically dives right into it.
>>
File: 1443639077901.png (1MB, 1263x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443639077901.png
1MB, 1263x720px
>>139793159
>MFW it's happening and cannot be stopped
>>
File: 1443337164057.png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443337164057.png
200KB, 500x276px
>>139793159
>No official Shokugeki declaration
Nothing to see here guys; filler content, move on
>>
it'll probably end up as a draw, like the shokugeki vs Shinomiya
>>
>>139793325
Erina's right there. If they notice her and have her judge I could see them keeping status quo if they bring that rule about having the judges be unconnected to the participants into play. Souma and Tsukasa seem to be the type to be airheaded enough to forget something like that.
>>
File: 1382502216264.jpg (23KB, 427x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382502216264.jpg
23KB, 427x366px
>>139793159
>>Souma is forced to turn heel
>>Erina rebels and leads the PSD against Central to save him
>>
File: 10.png (284KB, 894x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10.png
284KB, 894x1300px
Cooking manga
>>
>>139793633
I'd let her cook my zucchini. if you get my drift.
>>
>>139793633
>Drawn by an ex hentai artist that wanted to reform his public image because he has a kid and didn't want his kid to know his daddy draws smut for a living.
>>
>>139793722
>that wanted to reform his public image because he has a kid and didn't want his kid to know his daddy draws smut for a living.

Is this true?
>>
>>139793761
Considering how the first chapter of Souma had smut, probably not.
>>
>>139793159
Does the MC even think about the consequences? I know its typical for shonen MC's to deal with things head-on but most of the time when they do something stupid they are lucky the result of said stupidity isn't worse either due to plot armor to enemy induced stupidity or some sort.

Here's hoping he loses and is forced into central and stuck with being an assistant and realizing how much he fucked up.
>>
>>139793159
>Betting first seat like its nothing
Tsukasa is a really great villain.
>>
>>139793761

It's true that Tosh used to be a hentai artist; the rest is just speculation.
>>
So what will erina do in the next chapter ?
Assist Soma ?
Being a judge ?
Sabotaging the dishes ?
>>
>>139793991
nothing
>>
>>139793991
She will do lewd things with food and everybody will like it.
>>
It is obvious that Souma will lose and then Erina will save him with a shokugeki and get some character development. It is confirmed that she will like Souma in the future so what better time than now ?
>>
>>139793707
*okra
>>
>>139794024
As expected of best girl.
>>
If they are gonne hold their match right then and there, Souma will undoubtly lose. He cannot win this. This is the freaking first seat, Souma's joining central and becoming Tsukasa's underling or right hand man. Or the match end with no conclusion, that's also a possible but not because their dishes were equal but because the match was stopped or something.
>>
>>139794035
What are the chances she will save him by waging a shokugeki, still losing, but being offered the choice of letting Souma go in exchange for joining the central?
>>
Soma is losing, it's clear as day. The 1st seat can't lose his hype, he is the best student. He'll join Central and Erina will take his place at his dorm. everything is set up for this in this chapter.
>>
>>139794535
I think this >>139794251 is likelier

Given nip manga tropes this will be like a Save Ruki/Orihime arc equivalent

I would be very pleasantly surprised if they subvert it and have protagonist focus shift to Erina, it would a be a bold move to say the least.
>>
>>139793159
Souma's going to get destroyed. Can't wait. We get a color page next time too.
>>
Tsukasa's tie is amazing. How does he make it move like that?
>>
Souma is going to lose but Tsukasa will be intrigued by his style of cooking and let him go until he reaches his potential.
>>
>>139794628
>I would be very pleasantly surprised if they subvert it and have protagonist focus shift to Erina, it would a be a bold move to say the least.
This chapter was mostly about Erina to begin with so I see nothing wrong with that. Tsukasa wants Souma as a support for himself, he has no reason to accept her offer.
>>
>>139794713
But he doesn't give a fuck about his potential in the future.
>>
>Implying it won't end in a draw
>>
>>139794748
Not after he tries his dish.
>>
Prediction
>Shokugeki ends with a total victory for first seat
>Souma is taken aback cause he lost by a large margin
>First seat suddenly doesn't want Souma as his assistant anymore because lel 2 weak
>Souma is sad for 2 chapters, Erina does motivational tsundere speach to him
>Suddenly character development new haircut
>>
>next chapter is reactions to this, with them not even starting it, just knowing the theme
>the following chapter is Souma figuring out what he wants to do, and them arriving at the stage
>>
Hey guys, remember Takumi?
>>
>>139794885
I already hate it.
>>
File: 1453010182501.gif (119KB, 384x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453010182501.gif
119KB, 384x408px
>>139794024
>this
>>
Shokugeki no Erina soon, with Hisako as the better sidekick. I wonder how Souma's loss will affect Megumi, will she become even more useless now?
>>
>>139794885
>new haircut
Go back to SQ Nisio.
>>
>>139795035
She will get even more character development.
>>
Got it. Souma wins but it turns out Azami had Tsukasa voted off the seat during that time so the match is invalid since Tsukasa didn't have the right to bet the first seat.
>>
>>139795170
That doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense.
>>
File: 1439575903002.png (254KB, 365x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439575903002.png
254KB, 365x659px
>>139795154
She'll follow him. Incoming dark goomy
>>
>>139795170
He was teaching a lesson 5 minutes ago.
>>
Souma will win against the first seat and then confess his love to Megumi.
>>
>>139795437
you forgot the part where he explains his secret ingredient. ketchup
>>
Souma's going to win because the series is getting cancelled. We'll get the cancellation notice, time skip chapter, and rushed ending all by the beginning of May
>>
>>139795635
>Cancelled
Kek.
Prove it faggit
>>
>>139795635
Cancelled series which is getting a S2? You must have mental problems.
>>
File: 071.png (275KB, 877x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
071.png
275KB, 877x1300px
Holy fucking shit, is this the first time Megloomy doesn't do that fucking piece of shit pose with her arms?
>>
Souma just went full retard and I'm pretty sure, he is gonna keep his promise if he loses. Well atleast he is gonna learn a lot from Tsukasa.
>>
>>139795635

>getting a second season
>cancelled

Brain Problems
>>
>inb4 slut-chan saves his ass

I wouldn't mind.
>>
File: mehgoomy v2.jpg (3MB, 2000x6106px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mehgoomy v2.jpg
3MB, 2000x6106px
Updated.
>>
>>139793872
Do you have a link to a doujin he's done?
>>
Why do I get the feeling this is going to be disappointment and missed potential part 2? I don't remember exactly but it feels like there was another part of this Azami arc that shat on potential interesting plot developments.
>>
File: Sexy Soma.png (278KB, 500x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sexy Soma.png
278KB, 500x722px
>>139793159
Holy shit! I just read the chapter. Are we about to see Dark Souma? Man I am hoping Souma fucking loses this one. Just think of everyone's reaction when they found out that the 1st seat defeated Souma and forced him to join central. Souma gets some Rindou-senpai action. I hope Souma loses this.
>>
>>139796223
Just search tosh on the panda
>>
>>139793159
>in b4 he loses but doesn't count as a legit shoukogeki so he gets scoff free
>>
>>139795882
I want to bukkake Alice
>>
>inb4: The theme is pleb food and Tsukasa loses.
>>
If Souma wins the match then he joins central as the first seat, if he loses then he joins central as Eishi's bitch. Either way he's joining central. Which is retarded because Souma is entirely against central and said he'd dismantle it to Azami's face. Is losing to Eishi enough to make him turncoat to keep his word.

>Souma will fuck central from the inside
Azami already knows Souma is against him, it'd be retarded if Souma could somehow join central and sabotage it under his nose.

>Souma will turn evil and fight for central in the survivors purge.
Souma would have to prove his loyalty to central before he can go fighting the research societies. Otherwise he'd just end up intentionally throwing the matches.

Personally I like that Eishi and Souma are potentially fighting each other. It'd be lame if they never fought and then Souma just defeated him at the end.
>>
>>139796260
I did, but I get a billion Toshio results and such.
>>
Should we consider the fact that Tsukasa is a 3rd year who will almost certainly graduate by the end of the school year?
So really, Souma's potential servitude will only last about half a year, compared to the 2.5 years left he has at Tootsuki.
>>
>>139796257
Dark Souma either way if the match actually happens.
>>
>>139796982
Aren't there several seats that don't comply with centrals ideas?
>>
File: TbC7Gof.jpg (265KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TbC7Gof.jpg
265KB, 800x800px
>>139793159
They are definitely going to be interrupted before a decision can be made. Too much is at stake for both of them and it's not time for things to escalate to this level just yet.

That said, I'm pumped.
>>
>>139797098
And they got kicked for it
>>
very simple. They're gonna finish the dishes but right before Yukihira loses someone is gonna interfere. Yukihira is gonna be all butt hurt and character development
>>
What does Erina smell like?
>>
>>139796982
There's a possibility that Souma realises he's also being narrowminded given that he hasn't even tried Central's dishes yet. Perhaps tasting Tsukasa's dishes (and then comparing it to his own), will at least make him realise that there's one heck of an opportunity for him.
>>
File: mehgoomy.jpg (4MB, 2000x4392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mehgoomy.jpg
4MB, 2000x4392px
>>139796222
Previous version.

Maybe I should do Erina's spaghettis
>>
>>139797232
Sweet skin lotion for the most part, but her smelly zones have a garlicy fragrance to them.
>>
Daily reminder
>Guts = Soma
>Eishin = Griffith
Ikumi's getting raped in the future
>>
>>139797314
Can you make one for Alice pout face?
>>
>>139794069
Worst Nakiri
Worst Girl
>>
>>139793633
It's sure delicious.
>>
Question - Is it a must for Souma to defeat all of the 3rd year E10 before they graduate?
>>
>>139795254
I want gang leader Megumin
>>
>>139795882
Megumi is passing on the disease to Erina
>>
That escalated quickly.
>>
I need those Erina and Hisako pages in digital release and also in color. For research purposes.
>>
>>139797354
You've thought this through, haven't you.
>>
so "street battle" that actually happens but likely isn't sanctioned for anything being bet?
he gets a spanking and maybe becomes buddies with tsukasa anyway, and tsukasa might want to after also
>>
We all know, it'll happen. It's the MC begrudgingly turns heel arc. You know it happens to every other shounen and by gum it'll be A WILD RIDE
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 524x762px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 524x762px
>>139796257
>tfw Tsukasa mindbreaks Souma so hard that he goes full edge and desperately tries to level up his cooking even if it means that he has to crush his friends causing them to get expelled
>>
Good chapter 2bh
>>
>>139797921
Everything involve 3rd year E10 is good apparently.
>>
>>139793159
Souma joins central confirmed!
>>
>>139794885
>Souma is taken aback cause he lost by a large margin
Nah, that's not Souma. I mean he's against the fucking first seat, it's expected he's lose no matter how great he is.
>>
>>139796257
He's lose for sure, but I'm excited because if the match actually goes through it's interesting either way.
>>
File: 1457379407215.jpg (170KB, 657x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457379407215.jpg
170KB, 657x960px
I love Momo!
>>
>>139796257
Why is post stagiaire Souma so attractive.
Can't wait to see him animated.
>>
>>139797109
I'm holding out hope Souma will be forced to join central some way (even if it's just for a couple of chapters). That sounds like exactly the kind of status quo switch up the story needs.
>>
>>139793633
It is, i would shish kebab them with my dick :^)
>>
>>139793761
Tosh was a h-artist, but the rest is bullshit.
>>
>>139798090
>it's expected he's lose no matter how great he is.
Didn't you read what he said? He will realize that he's no match for him after this.
>>
>>139797920
>Souma goes full edge.
I both really want to see this and think it's a terrible idea.
>>
>>139797898
I love that kind of arc, I hope they go through with that.
>>
>>139798279
I mean that I don't think it'll be a shock for Souma to lose badly.
He's tried Eishi's cooking and knows how amazing he is. I don't think Souma's under the delusion he's at his level yet.
>>
>>139793159
>Souma trembling

Did he just piss himself or is he just excited about the opportunity to challenge the 1st seat?
>>
>>139798219
Souma being forced into the Central is actually good for the main reason of giving Souma some interaction with the actual E10 (since most will be graduating soon)
>>
>>139798502
Doesn't look like trembling to me.

It looks like snapping effect like when someone straighten their clothe.
>>
I think Souma accepted the shokugeki as an opportunity to get Eishi to try his cooking and potentially turn him against central, even when he wins.
Calling it now.
>>
I can already see how this will end.

Souma gets stomped hard but Tsukasa will realize that Souma's cooking has a lot of potential and he'll accept that not only his own cooking is worth eating. Maybe he'll teach Souma some things after this is over.
>>
>>139798625
Koreanbro translated the sfx as shivering.
>>
>>139798692
This exactly.
It's obviously what Souma's aiming for too. I just hope that Souma still has to be his underling and join central.
And then they overthrow Azami's regime from the inside.
>>
Erina will taste Eishi's dish and fall inlove with him. We need another guy for her, Soma and Megumi is just too perfect for each other
>>
>>139798692
By being his assistant alone Souma learns a lot of things.
>>139798785
Souma wants to cook and win, simple as that. He has no ulterior motives. He has always been like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 435x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 435x326px
>>139798876
>>
>>139793159
I hope Souma loses and is forced to join Central and work under Azami, it would provide the most interesting plot opportunities
>>
>>139798876
Yeah that faggot needs.to get cuck3d
>>
>>139798876
Even a desperate Megumifag like you should know that Eishi has Rindou.
>>
>>139799329
Rindou's with Kuga
>>
Delusionary megufags still exist? That's rich.
>>
Souma is going to lose. There's no way the author will make him win against first seat right now.
That's semi final boss.
>>
>>139798692
>tsukasa is top elite
>basically azami's top lieutenant, the number two "enemy" of the "good guys" right now
>him being focused only on his own cooking has been shown as his major issue before
>expecting him to get "healing" so soon in the story

Arc has barely started. Tsukasa won't recognise shit yet.
>>
>>139799523
I'm not giving up SomaxMegumi as canon. In every panel since 140 or so Megumi is centered in the middle of her scene or right beside Soma. She's standing behind him, sitting next to him - she is always there! My ship is going to sail! :)
>>
I just want someone to mindbreak Souma a little.
>>
>>139793159
>those trembling lines
Souma just having an spontaneous orgasm.
I'm pretty hype, can't wait to see Erina's reaction to whatever happens.
>>
>Souma joins Central
>finds himself in a room cooking withe Azami and the rest of Central
>rigs his stove
>lights match

a martyr for a cooking school
>>
>>139793633
I would pickle my cucumber in their juices, if you get what I mean.
>>
>>139799912
You're trying too hard m8.
>>
>>139799869
Then what's the point of this match? Just Souma getting rekt?

There has to be more to it.
>>
File: hdm2011_4144_000b.jpg (333KB, 1191x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hdm2011_4144_000b.jpg
333KB, 1191x1500px
>>139796223
Did you just start reading ero manga or something? He was a top seller prior to starting with Shueisha.
>>
>>139800415
There will be a point to the match.

It won't be that though. Maybe something Erina related? Souma joining central and not giving a fuck, just using it to learn techniques?
>>
>>139800715
Fuck you WSJ give back my Tosh
>>
>>139800415
He loses, crushes some of his friends as a Central member, Erina rebels against Azami, simple as that.
>>
>>139799380
Chink is only like a little brother,even megoo said that.
>>
>>139800855
His porn is really boring thought
>>
>>139793289
And still ends up with the worse girl.
>>
Gee I wonder how this will go
Erina judges
Says one seat wins
Wrapped with guilt since she condemned souma to central
>>
>>139801991
Erina? God, I hope not
>>
>>139801991
There is no way he will end with Megumi.
>>
>>139801991
Dont worry,Meat end is impossible
>>
>>139793159
Fuck guys! looks like the days of central Souma begins.
>>
>>139801522
Maybe because you hate vanilla.
>>
>>139796257
you just want some Rindou and Souma interactions you dirty bitch, that's okay me too
>>
>>139796997
yea, panda's being a bitch with tosh, you'll find it through other mediums
>>
>>139801448
Rindou can cook? She's not a 2nd seat just by being a slut right?
>>
>>139802746
Not just Tosh but with a lot of other h-artists. Fakku seems to be forcing or bribing uploaders to remove them from sad panda.
>>
Inb4 central makes Souma destroy Don RS
>>
>>139803805
I hope he's against Hayama
>>
>>139803905
That'll be a real match, don RS will be cannon fodder to show he's on the central team.
>>
Oh well Souma is going to be someone's bitch boy from now on.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 512x288px
Is it next week yet? Cant wait to see Garry get raped
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 708x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 708x659px
Was souma literally groomed to marry erina?
>>
>>139797491
Good
She'll finally get some screen time and we'll remember that subplot about her loving Souma
>>
>>139801991
He can't make babies with Takumi.
>>
>ends in a draw

It's gonna happen phams
>>
I hope Souma loses. He'd get some much-needed actual character development, and it'd be an opportunity to make Central more interesting and less like clear-cut badguys.
>>
>>139806491
This
>>
Will it be an actual shokugeki or just a cook-off?
>>
It just took a couple of chapters for the hype to come back, nice.

I really want to see souma lose and follow through with the bet (even if it's not an official shokugeki his pride would force him to)

It's the perfect chance to learn more about Tsukasa's cooking and the rest of the E10, give some characterization to central and most of all a breath of fresh air to the series.

I'm pretty hyped.
>>
>>139806725
Tsukasa did say he was putting his seat on the line so it's a shokugeki. They just need an odd number of judges to formalize it.
>>
>>139806491
>>139806716
That'd be inflating the powerlevels way too quickly. Who the fuck can Souma challenge after tying with the 1st seat? He hasn't even beaten Isshiki yet.
>>
It may also happen that Azami won't allow that kind of Shokugeki because he feels he needs Eishi in the first seat and won't risk having him lose it. Somewhat unlikely to happen, though.
>>
>>139793159
Erina will help souma for this fight. Calling it
>>
Eishi will purposely loose to Souma to pass all the paperwork to him.

He can continue his cooking with less hassle. A win win situation for him.
>>
File: 1377291546793.png (444KB, 465x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377291546793.png
444KB, 465x455px
>People think Soma's gonna win or draw

He's gonna get BTFO, but it's a win/win for him. Tsukasa is not interested in his cooking, only his assistance. THerefore, Soma will have the chance to learn directly from the first seat, without compromising his principles in a meaningful way.
>>
>>139802854
10th seat I can see being a slut for, maybe even 9th (looking at you Eizan), but how many dozens of dicks at the same time would you have to suck to reach 2nd seat?
>>
>>139808196
Well it's rindou
>>
>>139808196
She went to all 500 stalls during the moon banquet. A few dozens of dicks is just like a walk in the park for her
>>
>>139808112
More like Souma will handle the paperwork once he'll become his assistant.
>>
>>139793991
>erina will be forced to ba one of the judges
>has to tell souma his food is delishious
>does it
>souma still loses
>bad ending achieved
>tosh back to drawing porn
>>
File: 1393013373190.gif (247KB, 440x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393013373190.gif
247KB, 440x360px
>they get Erina to taste both dishes because god tongue
>its a fight her between feelings
>will she lie or will she be honest
>she lies
>>
>>139796222
I mean, I love tadokoro as much as the next guy but that thing is just... unsettling.
>>
>>139808883
She wants to lie but Souma glares at her, she says the truth, Souma loses.
>>
>>139809395
I don't know where this autistic collage fad came from. It's not just megumi, it's every fucking character on any random thread.
>>
File: lewder.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lewder.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>Soma joins central
>Soma has to participate in shokugeki's
>Gets some no name scrubs expelled
Muh dick
>>
>2016
>Not joining central to destroy their image the first time you're televised by pulling down your pants, shitting in your hand, and masturbating using shit lube
>>
>>139809887
Nick please
Why do they allow you internet access in prison?
>>
>>139809950
Who is Nick?

Is he like another Thad?
>>
>>139793159
Now I want to see a doujin with mindbroken Soma and Tsukasa.
>>
>>139810004
He's like if Thad fused with CWC and CWC's shittier brother, and tried to escape his conviction by showing the court pictures of himself eating shit and masturbating using feces.
>>
I can't be the only one who hopes that Soma and Megumin join Central and start looking like juveniles, right? Right?
>>
>>139809572
>Tsukasa tells him he has to do it
>Smiles happily and tells him he has faith in his assistant
>Tells him this is his chance to show off Yukihira cooking, just as he wanted
>innocent smile intensifies
>>
>>139810288
>his first fight is against regional cooking RS and meghooms
>>
>>139793159

Well, that one way for author to make Souma join Central. And since stakes isn't expulsion he can lose no problem.
>>
File: 15161611616161.png (200KB, 853x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15161611616161.png
200KB, 853x450px
Even Alice misses Smug Erina.

Why do this, Tsukuda/Tosh?
>>
>>139808136
Exactly. And he will probably be able to influence the first seat and get him to change his ways in the process.
>>
>>139809572
>implying Souma wouldn't pull out his legendary disgusting dishes for battling the scrubs.
>>
>>139810103
This.
Though I want Azami and Soma first, with Azami going full yandere for him as a proxy Joichirou.
>>
>>139793633
>hard dicking manga
>>
>>139811322
>oh, and if you fail, you're expelled, Yukihira-kun
>Try your best~
>>
>>139793159
Souma will poison the judges to force a draw
>>
where the fuck are saiba and gin? fucking gaylords
>>
>>139794251
Though as far as Azami is concerned, Erina's already part of Central even if she doesn't really think so.
>>
>>139796982
I'm not sure Souma has it in him to throw matches.
>>
>>139813279
They know that Azami's a faggot and shouldnt be taken seriously
>>
>>139793159
This will probably end with Souma joining the central, but this will play a role in favor of Polar dorm since they'll have someone as a "spy" in central and stuff like that. Either that or they don't finish the match or something stupid like that.
>>
>>139807511
>Azami won't allow that

>Azami not allowing a full win battle
>Azami losing a chance to bring *~JOE-SENPAI~* son to Central
>Azami not believing his strongest weapon wouldnt win against Souma with 125% chance of winning
>Azami not using the Central-Incarnate Tsukasa to absolutely destroy Souma

Yeah, sure
>>
I miss this being a comfy cooking manga spiced with ecchi. Now it's almost as if some angsty teens are writing it.
>>
>>139816359
Never forget that everything in Jump is largely aimed at teens
>>
File: 1449830277967.png (24KB, 177x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449830277967.png
24KB, 177x182px
>>139813769
>has to have a rematch with Meat for the fate of the Don RS, only this time she's defending
>>
>>139816359
This never was comfy but i kinda get your point.
>>
>>139801448
What does she even cook? All we've seen her do is be top slut, ebin lazy trole and a glutton
>>
>>139807511
1st Seat is his trump card. If there's someone capable of obliterating the 1st seat the game is already over.
>>
>>139793159
Gentlemen, how do we fix Shokugeki no Soma?
>>
>>139819353
Remove Erina
>>
>>139819353
It's pretty good right now, if you think it's currently bad you have shit taste.
>>
>>139819690
Agreed this save the princess arc has ruined the whole school atmosphere they had at the start. I want them going back to normal school shit
>>
There's no way Souma will win
>>
>>139819690
and azami mostly
>>
>>139819860
No shit, if he wins then the next fight is against a serious!Alumnus and the series can become SnS Shippuden
>>139819846
This honestly. You don't have to 'remove Erina', but this is rapidly approaching war arc and war arcs are usually pretty boring.
>>
>>139816720
I like the way you think.
>>
People are too delusional about how long Azami's going to be around. He's not going away any time soon.
>>
>>139819353
remove the tournament arc
>>
File: 1455823375204.jpg (66KB, 460x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455823375204.jpg
66KB, 460x450px
I can already see the ending. This will pull a SAO style plot development [kind of funny since Souma VA is Kirito VA] because the protagonist challenged a high level enemy this early due to his usual pride and forced to join their team at least temporarily. Yugioh and Eizan despite also being E10 members are clearly not close to #1 league. Yugioh got wrecked by him zero effort. I doubt Souma right now can even beat a 100% effort Erina.

Souma got wrecked by the alumni [which frustrated him even if half the fault is Mehgoomi] and didn't even win the election where he lost to spice nigger and tied with mad dog. We already know Souma is not invincible.

Honestly fine with Souma losing. Would be good for him to get his ass kicked by someone else besides his dad or spice nigger.
>>
>>139821798
>Yugioh
>rekt
Nah. Yugioh got fucked in plebian, mass-production cooking. In a straight fight I'm fully convinced that Souma can't manage more than a tie.
unless you meant Yugioh got fucked by autismbishie which seems to be the case
What do you reckon Rindou cooks? Could it be turkish food? I'm asking because afaik the big three cooking nations are France / China / Turkmanland, but we've never seen a turkish specialist.
>>
>>139822394
>turkish cooking
It'll be sword, he'll make kebab with that fuckhuge blade of his.
>>
>>139793159
Yukihira loses and he becomes a spy in central.
>>
>>139818935
she's eaten and tasted everyone's cooking.
I'm sure her cooking is something that is either very avant garde and "never before done" sort of deal or she is a master at flavors.
>>
>>139823727
Maybe she's a wildcard, as in she does literally everything at 99.9%. Or maybe she's basically Giganigga except without explicit stalking.
Maybe she abuses the order of serving? Like, she'll make a dish that manages to interfere with her opponent's flavor because of an ingredient clash
>>
File: erinamanga.gif (826KB, 500x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
erinamanga.gif
826KB, 500x485px
>>139793633
>>
>>139804410
you mean month
>implying next 2 episodes won't cover different stories
>implying their shokugeki won't take 2 chapters
>>
>>139819690
I don't quite understand the hate on her. She's introduced early on as a hurdle for the other first years, everything happening around her is fitting for that. Now that she gets some actual development, she might even come out pretty well, especially after she rejects her father, which is bound to happen.
>>
>>139826054
She's currently of the damsel in distress archetype, which is usually one of the more worthless character archetypes in that they exist only to be saved similar to the overpowered old acquaintance who exists only to bust the MC out of an impossible boss fight (imagine Eva from Negima except without all the character interaction).
Slowly growing out of it but still.
Also she's a tsundere, and tsunderes rarely find friends on /a/.
>>
>>139826353
>Also she's a tsundere, and tsunderes rarely find friends on /a/.
ESL is that you? Erina and Alice are easily the most popular girls here.
>>
>>139793633
That Hisako fanservice
Worth reading for that alone desu.
>>
>>139827231
>ESL
Technically yeah, but no I'm not the cancerous one.
Also
>Alice
>tsundere
???
>>
File: Umami.jpg (44KB, 203x261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Umami.jpg
44KB, 203x261px
>>139796222
Good job, anon.
>>
>>139793991
She and Hisako will stop Souma, you know that
>>
>>139793850
Erina will burst in and Tsukasa will be too flustered to hold the shokugeki.
>>
>>139793633
Why is Hisako's butt talking
>>
>>139827272
I am not saying Alice is tsundere. I am just talking about the popularity fo the girls here.
>>
>>139796257
Maybe Rintaro and the other Central side characters will get some more screen time.
>>
>>139828856
>Implying they can
>Implying selfish Tsukasa will accept
With what? Another Shokugeki? Souma is screwed, accept it.
>>
>>139829686
How has nobody pointed out that there exists no odd number of judges nor an official present? All they have is some vague agreement and they're going to do a 'shokugeki' in the middle of class? None of the terms are binding.
>>
What tier is Nikumi anyway
She can't be trash-tier, the Don dude was scared shitless of her (as in no hope tier) and he's a fucking second year so he's in the top like 9% of his freshman class
But she seems so weak compared to everyone else, it feels like she's not even in the same league. What's with that?
>>
>>139829772
They will find judges next chapter.
>>
>>139829772
Tsukasa is obviously confident enough in his cooking that he thinks Souma will admit defeat upon tasting it.
>>
>>139829866
Autistknight is already getting set up with his knives and shit though
Is he going to phone for judges to immediately drive over or some other bs?
>>139829887
That's what I'm thinking. In his mind the only reason Souma doesn't like Central is because he thinks he's above Central
If Tsukasa blows him out of the water with 'central cooking' he imagines that Souma will at least seriously consider the offer and stop blatantly being a thorn in Central's side
>>
>>139793850
The thing with Souma is that this asshole has too much pride, that's why he doesn't avoid any challenge.

And I'm also hoping that he loses this match, it will make thing a lot more interesting.
>>
>>139830744
It's not even pride at this point, it feels almost unjustified.
Like, Erina has sort of earned the right to be an arrogant shit. Souma can too, except...like, he's facing the no. 1. He barely~ beat out Yugioh (and that's debatable honestly) when Yugioh was using a generic dish so basic random Tootsuki plebians can make it, and he overheard Rindou saying how Yugioh got roflstomped by Tsukasa last year.
Why does he still think of himself as such hot shit? He's pretty warm but #1 is way off out there.
>>
>>139829772
>>139778195
>>
>>139793159
I see, I missed some of the threads huh
>>
c'mon guys we're talking about the guy who tried and failed to beat arguably the best cook in this series for years

even if he does get a turned into a bitchboy I doubt soma will lose his MC-kun-ess he won't ever stop trying to break his bonds somehow and will still be an arrogant shithead
>>
>>139832127
>he won't ever stop trying to break his bonds somehow and will still be an arrogant shithead

>Souma wants out so he keeps trash talking the opponents to make things harder for Eishi

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.
>>
>>139793633
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
>>
>>139832127
>>139832361

Why would Soma be a dick? Eishi is a pretty nice guy, his only flaw is he's super self absorbed, which is basically right in line with Central's philosophy.

There's literally no disadvantage in Soma joining him. He's agreeing to assist him for his cooking, not to join central per se.
>>
File: 17.png (536KB, 916x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17.png
536KB, 916x1300px
>>139832931
>He's agreeing to assist him for his cooking, not to join central per se.
>>
>>139832931
>Why would Soma be a dick?
Because he's a dick.
>>
>>139833124
I understand why, once challenged, Souma can't back down
But why did he say that Tsukasa's cooking might be inferior to his? That's fucktarded. Tsukasa can't run a resturant, can't manage clients, and can't organize people, he survived three years of Tootsuki by being a god-tier chef
Fuck Souma barely slid past Eizan when the guy was caught off-guard and started PLANNING HIS DISH halfway through the fucking interval. He edged out a victory against a shit-condition 9th seat, the faggot is way out of his range right now.
>>
File: file.png (171KB, 835x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
171KB, 835x426px
>>139833124
pic related.

>>139833281
But he's a loveable dick. Loveable dicks aren't actual dicks to nice people.
>>
Tosh draw better males than women even if he's a pervert. Just like Kubo.
>>
>>139833300
Because he didn't like that Tsukasa was looking down on him like that.
>>
>>139833322

All he's saying is that he doesn't want to learn anything from Souma, he could just give him a recipe of his own and tell him to beat the someone else for him because he's tired or something.
>>
>>139833322
>pic related
that doesn't mean Souma isn't going to join central. If anything it only confirms what was said in the other page.
It also means that he simply isn't interested in Yukihira's cooking style. There's nothing wrong with that, Yukihira is basically his antithesis with improvised cooking and improvised ingredients, Tsukasa is basically building a railgun there is no room for error and no room for improvisation
>>139833375
fucking idiot just can't hold his tongue even when the opposition has literally every right to think Souma's ability inferior to his
I want to see him get blown the FUCK out this time, like sky-fucking-high
>>
>>139833520
Man, you are fucking craving that Tsukasa dick, huh?
>>
Cant wait to see Gary raped.
>>
>>139833612
Not that guy but in all honesty, Souma doesn't stand a chance to beat the Paladin.
>>
>>139833693
No, obviously not, but his post is hilariously hungry for Tsukasa homosex
>>
>>139833430
But he won't. He doesn't need or want an attack dog. He wants a cooking assistant.

>>139833520
>It also means that he simply isn't interested in Yukihira's cooking style
You do realize central is the branch dedicated to DICTATING how cooking goes in the school? In other words, ONLY Central's cooking is used. If Soma's cooking is irrelevant, he's not a real member of Central.

>>139833520
>fucking idiot just can't hold his tongue even when the opposition has literally every right to think Souma's ability inferior to his
He obviously will lose, but wow you're more offended by it than yuor husbando.
>>
>>139793159
I liked the chapter. Souma will ended up working in Central, it is impossible for him to not get fucked in the ass to death by Tsukasa.
>>
>Souma joins Central
>Becomes corrupted and stops holding back
>Shitstomps his former friends with unchained cooking skills
>Eventually loses to someone (Erina?) because his cooking has lost its heart.
>Realizes he has lost sight of his true goal for cooking in his effort to get better and switches sides again, now new and improved with lessons learned and new secrets

I dunno, maybe.
>>
>>139833748
>But he won't. He doesn't need or want an attack dog. He wants a cooking assistant.

I just said that he could, honestly think he wouldn't do that, but i don't know how loyal he is to Azami and Azami could very well tell him to use Souma, if he obeys or not it's a whole other issue.
>>
>>139833612
>>139833747
>>139833748
I actually don't like Tsukasa all that much (he ranks behind Isshin, Rindou, Teddy Bear, Yugioh at least in the E10) and but Souma's recklessness has finally crossed the line from 'reckless' to 'retarded'
Unless he WANTS to lose, which I dunno why, but he's just edged by 9th seat and 8th seat, both nowhere near peak form (and 9th seat gets a monologue from Souma acknowledging that). Why all of a sudden is 1st seat within the realm of probability? It just seems suicidal tier. Every other time he's basically gone up without knowing his opponent's powerlevels in a relevant manner and he does have good cause to be supremely confident. Now he's up against some dude who's ranked all the way at the top. Why?
I'd be really annoyed too if he went up against anyone higher than Nene to be honest, but #1 just takes the damn cake.
>>
>>139833872
Have you considered that maybe he doesn't care if he loses? That he gains something just from the experience of cooking against these people?
>>
>>139833872
>and but Souma's recklessness has finally crossed the line from 'reckless' to 'retarded'

Uh no? He's done way worse shit in the past.Mildly egging the first seat is practically the least reckless thing he's done in the series.
>>
>People defending Gary
>>
>>139833968
He's pretty much the only one who isn't taking the hitler of cooking plot seriously, and, really, why would you?
>>
>>139833921
like what? My issue isn't that he challenged the first seat, that I could understand. My issue is that he, after realizing it would've been dicey against #9 if #9 was >actually trying, immediately turns around and accepts a challenge from #1.
That or he's actually more intelligent than he looks and realized that doing it 'here and now' means it isn't a formal shokugeki and therefore just free XP like >>139833909 said.
>>
>Soma joins Central
>Megumi will win against him in shokugeki
It's our girl's time to shine
>>
>>139834053
I don't think the consequences of losing bother him either, here. How bad would it be to get free training for a while under the best chef in the school? Not the best spot to be in, given that he'd be working with a bunch of prescriptivists, but it's pretty much a win/win for Souma.
>>
>>139834023
Isn't he just a thinly veiled socialism dude?
>competition and dog-eats-dog is bad
>that's why, my central administration planned economy - I mean curriculum will maximize efficiency and make sure that none of the proletari - plebian dropouts are left behind
>>
>>139834053
>like what?
Like actually challenging the GRADUATED, hugely successful ex-first seat alumnus to a macth? Like challenging the massive Chinese RS restaurant business at a sales competition? Both which had his expulsion on the line?

And why the fuck would he turn it down? It's win/win. If he loses, he gets to learn from Eishi directly. If he wins, though he won't, he'd literally become first seat and shut Eishi's ego down.

Eishi is incredibly good, but you don't seriously think he's better than his dad, right?
>>
>>139834139

That is until he goes to dorm with a big central badge on his shirt, and i doubt he's smart enough to spin as if he was going undercover.
>>
>>139834139
>Not the best spot to be in, given that he'd be working with a bunch of prescriptivists, but it's pretty much a win/win for Souma.
You know what that makes sense. I never really thought of it that way for some reason, probably because I bought into the CENTRAL EVIL thing going on.
>>139834191
Ok I see now that he doesn't really have much to lose, but the idea is that he decided to go up against them both times with no real frame of reference.
Like, it could be attributed to his huge lack of scale and how high the powerlevels actually go (and in the Chink case he might've legit thought he had a good chance since Kugo is 'only' #8). Eishi can be directly metered to someone he almost lost to, so that was my issue. Either way I guess it isn't a problem.
>>
>>139834296
>but the idea is that he decided to go up against them both times with no real frame of reference.

The manga did go over this. Soma isn't afraid of failure at all, his dad made a point to talk about it.
>>
>>139834360
Souma isn't discouraged by failure, that much is true, but the nobody actually fears failure - they fear the consequences of failure, and to say that Souma doesn't fear any consequence would be the same as saying he feels no fear whatsoever which is a common anime trope that's nonetheless retarded.
>>
>>139834461
He has feared none of the consequences presented to him so far. Not even never working as a cook.
Either way you're splitting hairs.
>>
I wonder how #1's cooking would stack up against an alumnus.
>>
>>139834461
It's probably true in his case, though. Have we ever seen him show anything remotely like fear? Mostly, though, it's probably just a matter of perspective that keeps him there. What in the world does he have to lose, at any point, ever? He can always go learn to cook elsewhere. This place is pretty good, but you have to take risks to get the best, and at the very, very worst, he can just go open up his dad's restaurant again.
>>
>>139834613
>He can always go learn to cook elsewhere. This place is pretty good, but you have to take risks to get the best, and at the very, very worst, he can just go open up his dad's restaurant again.

The way I see it, at least in his match against Shino: if he couldn't overturn the completely unfair decision to expel megumi, then Tootsuki wasn't worth it.
>>
>>139834595
#1 is a third year more than halfway through iirc so he could be more or less the same as a fresh alumn
That being said the actual alumns we've seen will probably remain as those distant goalposts who can outperform everyone for a good long while. I mean Shinomiya is basically Tsukasa but 10x the asshole and 10 more years.
>>139834613
>>139834555
Never working as a cook again seemed pretty extreme. Like, how would that even be enforced? Can you make a sandwich for your wife? Is a subway sandwich cooking? What if you put it in the microwave?
>>
>>139834729
Working is usually defined as being paid for your labor
>>
>>139834729
Working as a cook is not the same as simply cooking. Tootsuki couldn't enforce never letting him cook again without bodily harm, but they could easily prevent any place from hiring him.

And Soma is positive enough to simply go do something else. He IS in what, 9th grade? Most people have no idea what they even want to do then, and they have a world of possibilities before them.
>>
>>139834720
Honestly speaking, the decision wasn't unfair - Dojima said right at the start that you can be expelled more or less because the alumn's having a bad day. Shinomiya was being 50% insecure and close-minded about his own stagnation and 50% just a regular asshat.
>>139834767
>be stay at home wife
>bet to never work as a chef again
>make food for hubby and get paid in house rent and happy sex anyway
Take that
>>
>>139793991
More like break up the match before it begins. Or somebody will, this is just a ploy to get hype up.
>>
>>139834853
>He IS in what, 9th grade
If he's in Nipponese Senior high 1, he's in 10th grade.
Fuck me why does a fucking 10th grader look so hot, why didn't the 10th graders in MY school look so hot
>>
>>139834860
We can try to play word games with it, but ultimately this was a legally binding contract, and no court would rule in your favor on that.
>>
>>139834860
>Honestly speaking, the decision wasn't unfair - Dojima said right at the start that you can be expelled more or less because the alumn's having a bad day.

Which is completely unfair, and would pretty much destroy the beauty of Tootsuki. If you can be expelled randomly, then staying in is a matter of luck and there's no real value in being #1.
>>
>>139834972
Meh. Honestly old Shinomiya sounds like a staunch Central supporter (with the added note that the 'GTFO' line is way higher), since he was basically 'shut up and use muh recette don't change the recette REEE'
>>
>>139835037
Possibly, he certainly had reasons to feel that way. Neo Shino wouldn't though.
>>
>>139835103
Am I the only person who thinks that Central sort of has a point though? It might not apply to the main cast, but the truth is that most of the students (aka the 90% that die out) are talented but not talented enough, they're like the bald dudes in the China RS - good enough to replicate a top-tier dish but probably not good enough to come up with one. Just throwing out 90% of the dudes without at least exposing them to that top-tier cookery seems like an awful waste. I guess it contradicts the super-exclusive principle of the school, but even that principle seems a little unnecessarily exclusive - after all, what do you lose by allowing them to compete for a spot in Central as opposed to a spot in next year's class? Granted Azami is either insane or mindbroken by Jou's experiments so he's hardly a good idea for 'I'll pick everyone xD'.
>>
>>139835342
The point of the school is to be, effectively, the highest end research institution in the culinary world. There are lots of cooking schools in the world. There are many tier-1 schools that will get you that top cooking job. But if you want to be one of the top 20 chefs in your age group, you go here and you do everything you can to stick it out.
>>
>>139835342
I don't really agree. Tootsuki is a hyper elite school. There's no reason to keep people who can't make the cut around, and it's not like failing in tootsuki means you'll never work as a cook.

Old tootsuki was a meritocracy. It was brutal, but the best survived and became stronger. New Tootsuki is just a dictatorship, where Azami and central decide what is good cooking or not and everyone else follows suit as little more than cooking drones. Tootsuki would stop being a cooking school, and become a drone-production factory. I suppose though that the lower-tier plebs would be content becoming central drones, as it would allow them to graduate and open a business simply by parroting what central was doing.
>>
>>139835429
I guess. My idea is more that you can still have the same highest end research going on - instead of expelling, permanently disqualify them from being Central. Central would be basically people who conduct research. The others are just mob-tier 'good chefs' that get to learn by osmosis, it just seems more efficient.
Not that I know jack about education/
>>
>>139835561
I did say 'sort of', I don't think Azami's whole 'lmao big brother (that's me :DDD) knows best' deal will work, I just think that keeping the not-godly chefs around to learn just by being around seems to be more efficient than kicking them out.
>>
>>139835646
More efficient for what? For graduating subpar cooks? Dragging down tootsuki's level? They're expelled because even if they might be able to become better in Tootsuki, they'd never reach the level a tootsuki graduate needs to have.
>>
>>139835646
If they were there purely to observe, maybe. Often, though, what happens in education is that teachers are trying to reach a certain level with all of their students, and slower students hold everyone back. This is generally acceptable in most schools, since we have pretty well planned, at this point, how long an average class will take to get where you want them, but Tootsuki was about being more than that, and, specifically, about helping the best and brightest learn as much as they possibly can.
>>
>>139835885
No. More efficient for the cooking world as a whole. Shit think of it a different way - instead of thinking it in terms of 'central' and 'expulsion', imagine that 'good' but not 'great' chefs had the opportunity to attend seminars or some shit by the E10, or even just watch and imitate their cooking on recording maybe with some gourmet commenting on the recording (like I dunno, 'this allspice really helps to draw out the flavor of the duck blahblah so you put it in at this time with so-and-so placement'). Wouldn't this raise the overall level of chefs worldwide? My idea is that 'central' would basically just be regular Tootsuki and the orbiting hub is just people absorbing info.
>>139835985
Oh yeah no it was more about letting people watch than actually devoting a lot of time and effort to them, sorry if I made this unclear through my poorly-worded comparisons.
>>
File: princess masako.jpg (13KB, 260x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
princess masako.jpg
13KB, 260x300px
>>139796222
>>139797314
Is this some new meme?
Why would you guys put a bunch of pictures of shit together?
>>
>>139836205
It's like a visible, concentrated form of autism.
>>
I hate that Tosh is a good artist and probably because of his H-background is incredibly good at giving people a look of panic and desperation
I feel bad for each and every one of the fodders that show up by the dozen in earlier chapters curled up in a ball or orz-ing.
>>
>>139834613
>Have we ever seen him show anything remotely like fear?
When he saw Dojima in the bath.
>>
>>139798279
>>139794885

Souma's thing is that he doesn't get discouraged by losing since he is used to losing to his father.

Even if he does lose, he will shadow the first seat and learn all he can. After all eventually the guy will graduate.
>>
>>139823833
>Maybe she abuses the order of serving? Like, she'll make a dish that manages to interfere with her opponent's flavor because of an ingredient clash
Interesting idea. I though why this hasn't been implented in SnS yet.
Still better than replication recycling "Giganigga" lmao.
She's not good enough to be like Saiba and merging techniques.
>>
>>139836899
>She's not good enough to be like Saiba and merging techniques.
Aw come on both of them are 2nd seats
>>
>>139836899
>I though why this hasn't been implented in SnS yet
I thought of this actually because last night during a mini party of sorts people brought dishes over, I made a dish I'm fairly confident in, but the only real appetizer dish completely obliterated it and made my stomach churn after eating them in succession. I mean you can hardly give a dish a high mark if you need to take a massive liquid shit after eating it right?
>>
>>139837042
>>139836899
>>139823833
>the girl who eats everything also knows the things you can't eat in the same sitting
>she makes a quick dish that basically locks out all her opponent's options
>if you try to rush even faster than her she'll just use the leftover time to carefully fashion a non-rushed, balanced dish
You just can't win
>>
>>139837042
>>139836899

That's way too malicious a way of cooking to be hers.
>>
>>139837181
But it fits with her eating everything. Think about it, nobody would know more about strange and counterintuitive stomach-upsetting combos than the girl who ate at 120 different stalls in 5 days and presumably tried most of if not all of the dishes each had to offer.
>>
>>139836700
Souma never gets discouraged by losing, yeah. He does get butthurt though.
>>
>>139837311
If you don't get assblasted about losing but don't get discouraged either you were simply never invested in the competition to begin with.
>>
>>139836511

I always wondered, do artists have something in the contract that forbids them form doing doujins of their own work or is it just a matter of not wanting to do that?
>>
>>139837455
I suspect the former
Also the idea that you know, weekly mango is tiring.
>>
So, we know that Souma can't win, because the manga will serve no purpose at this point, he'll have reached the height of his contemporaries in terms of cooking prowess and then any development at that point that isn't romantic or some drama bullshit will be stalled/stagnated indefinitely.

So I wonder what direction it will actually take here. Him losing and actually joining Central would be a neat little switch of pace and direction, so I openly welcome that. Some form of rejection by Tsukasa after the victory would also have some strong implications. And the there's the whole "lol the match was interrupted by some coincidental issue," which I think would be pretty weak.

Here's for hoping for #1
>>
>>139837455
Some mags almost certainly have a clause about that. And if that's the case WSJ is one for sure.
>>
>Souma loses
>Souma gives in to Central and is used to crush Polar Star Dormitory
>Nao returns and battles Souma for no reason what so ever
>Nao's cooking stench breaks Centrals grip and Souma falls in love with best girl
>Father Joichiro shows up, kicks Soumas' ass again at cooking and tells him that he finally found some one to cook for and gives best girl thumbs up approval
>>
>>139837296
Cooks trying any food they can't isn't such a bizarre quality that they'd have to base her entire style around. She just likes to try a lot of food. She's a cook.
>>
>>139837311

and works to get better. In his case its working for the first seat until Souma learns all he can from Tsukasa. While Tsukasa isn't interested in Souma's cooking, Souma returned to school willing to learn/steal from anyone.
>>
>>139837675
I want him to have to join Central for a little because I want to see him have to take on one of his friends in the survivor hunt.
>>
>>139837765
Well yeah, but the fact is that she eats way more than anyone else we've seen in the series. Maybe it's just a running gag with her being a lazy lustful gluttonous overly-familiar vampire that literally oozes vice and sin but I dunno.
>>
>>139837675

This seems lieka private match. They don't know about witnesses. Tsukasa can win but still be impressed by Souma.

For all we know is that Souma cooks that same dish as Tuskasa just to proved a point. From the previous chapter it seemed like Souma knew what to expect from Tsukasa. I think he called it standard French Cuisine. As good as Tsukasa is, he has to be underwhelming to Souma when compared to Shinomiya
>>
> Soma loses
> Erina forms a team with Polar Star Dorm
> Erina et. al. start a war with Central
> rescue Soma arc
>>
>>139838161
Tsukasa's standard french was a demonstration dish from Central. It's highly likely that it doesn't represent his true qualities or even use his unique 'erase the self' cooking style since it's designed for plebs to learn.
>>
What does Souma get in return. He didn't get the 9th sit by winning. So what is Tsukasa putting up?
>>
>>139838576
The First. That's how confident he is in his victory.
read the fucking chapter man
>>
>>139838576
The 1st Seat
>>
>>139838576
The 9th seat didn't wager his seat. Here Eishi is actually wagering his seat.
>>
>>139838664
>>139838678

Shame. So either Souma jumps all the way to the top, or he works for the "bad guys". Not really liking either scenario.
>>
>>139838576

An opportunity to be the star in more of Erina's wet dreams.
>>
>>139838785
>Souma jumps all the way to the top
This would end the manga.
>>
>>139837042
>I mean you can hardly give a dish a high mark if you need to take a massive liquid shit after eating it right?
Well yeah, but I was thinking more in terms of SnS victories based on b.s. like "character of a dish" or "if you show yourself in your dish" then this certainly should be a factor.

>>139836956
>Aw come on both of them are 2nd seats
Saiba took years to complete that. Eating someone's cooking doesn't let you replicate or understand the ingredients in it (not even SHARINGAN Erina could do that)
Saiba's cooking when he was a 2nd seat was a cook who was likely the "perfect" restaurant type not the "love" cooking type that is shown in Yukihara.


-dorm mother thought his cooking changed and thought he should show it to Gin
-Azami said he was perfect but ruined
-Dormmother said Saiba would lose randomly
-Saiba lost 2nd seat and didn't graduate
If anything it's probably Yukihara (Souma's mom) who beat him in a shokugeki with "power of lovely motherly cooking" (<--foreshadowed countless times already btw) which made him drop out and change his cooking

>>139837181
Not really malicious. It's just a "counter style".

You're cooking Japanese soup? I'll make a flavor packed western soup first.
You're going with a quickly grilled hot burger? I'll counter with avocado animal style fries, truffle mozzarella sticks, saffron onion rings, and a kale smoothie.

>>139837765
>Cooks trying any food they can't isn't such a bizarre quality that they'd have to base her entire style around. She just likes to try a lot of food. She's a cook.
Yes, but no one but her tried ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>139838161
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Tsukasa's food at the festival was standard French cuisine? If so , that might not be his specialty. Souma actually lucked out that the lesson was for something he got excellent experience in Stagiaire.

On another note, I wonder if Tsukasa on some level realizes that most of Souma's cooking experience is as a sous chef.
>>
>>139838871
>If anything it's probably Yukihara (Souma's mom) who beat him in a shokugeki with "power of lovely motherly cooking" (<--foreshadowed countless times already btw) which made him drop out and change his cooking
I dunno, wouldn't that make her at least a second seat?
>>
>>139838946
Tsukasa's food is, as far as I can tell, by-the-book perfection. He requires perfect ingredients and perfect procedure and flawless execution. It's basically a food form of his autism.
>>
>>139838871
>Saiba took years to complete that. Eating someone's cooking doesn't let you replicate or understand the ingredients in it (not even SHARINGAN Erina could do that)

>Saiba's cooking when he was a 2nd seat was a cook who was likely the "perfect" restaurant type not the "love" cooking type that is shown in Yukihara.

>dorm mother thought his cooking changed and thought he should show it to Gin
>-Azami said he was perfect but ruined
>-Dormmother said Saiba would lose randomly
>-Saiba lost 2nd seat and didn't graduate
>If anything it's probably Yukihara (Souma's mom) who beat him in a shokugeki with "power of lovely motherly cooking" (<--foreshadowed countless times already btw) which made him drop out and change his cooking


He was probably like Souma where he cooks shit dishes over and over until one finally tastes good. Souma's dad could've been crazy enough to experiment during challenges.
>>
>Tsukasa defeats Souma
>Souma is forced to join central
>Erina challenges Souma and forces him to leave central

easy
>>
>>139793159
>Tsukasa's tie is somehow flying around, even if he's indoors where air is regulated

TRIGGERED
>>
>>139838956
It could be more than on shokugeki that did it, but if you reread the story you'll notice that Saiba never graduated and when Satoshi referred to him as the 2nd seat Saiba corrected him with "former 2nd seat" and also mentioned that he never graduated to explicitly avoid misconceptions.
>>
it would be hilarious if Souma actually wins
>>
>>139838871
>Not really malicious. It's just a "counter style".
A counter style is inherently malicious, it's exactly what Giganigga was doing. It's focusing not on improving your cooking, but simply make other cooking look shitty.

>>139838871
>Yes, but no one but her tried ALL OF THEM.
She's second seat. She's more passionate and talented than most.
>>
What the hell does Central want to accomplish anyway? In the beginning the old headmaster said most students wouldn't graduate anyway, so they would be getting kicked out even without central.
>>
>>139839295
>He was probably like Souma where he cooks shit dishes over and over until one finally tastes good. Souma's dad could've been crazy enough to experiment during challenges.
That's not the saiba that Erina knew though. Even as a child she was god tongue and for one reason or another she never ever tasted his failures which is why she thought chefs should never fail(her father also responsible for this retarded mentality).

For one reason or another Erina never saw that side of Saiba (although others in past [currywoman] and present [nerdguy] did)

While your theory is possible, it's also possible that he experimented, but also presented (not his experiments) dishes without flaws(except the occasional failure)
>>
>>139839519
You have it backwards, Central changed the system to make sure those that would normally get kicked out, wouldn't be.
>>
>>139839493

He can used one of Shinomiya's dishes. Tsukasa seems interested in his cooking only. Souma is willing to steal. thought for some reason the chefs in this manga never try to do dishes they have used before.
>>
>>139839519
Central wants to kick out nobody.
>>139839502
>a counter style is inherently malicious
Giganigga's style is, hilariously, not at all malicious. It's basic, but not malicious - it's his personality and setup that makes it malicious. Nobody can blame you for copying your opponent and going one step further - you did, after all, improve upon his dish. His style is meant to match the opponent in every way except one in which is exceeds it a little.
If Rindou's style was actually that though, it would be malicious because as you said it relies on making everyone else's cooking unpalatable, not because your own is actually standalone better.
>>
>>139839629
>thought for some reason the chefs in this manga never try to do dishes they have used before.

Because this isn't your typical shounen where the MC learns one move and keeps using it until the end of the series.
>>
>>139839698
>Central wants to kick out nobody.

Then why are they the villains? Is it about taking away creativity? Reduced competitiveness?
>>
>>139839765
Yes and yes.
>>
>>139839698
>Giganigga's style is, hilariously, not at all malicious.

I suppose I can agree with your point, but as he's focusing on making his opponent's cooking look bad instead of elevating his own, it becomes malicious.
>>
>>139839765
Central is communism in it's flawed realism version.
>>
>>139839722
That actually makes sense though. why would you start using a spear if a sword is what you're used to? Why would you specifically choose an unfamiliar dish over the reliable [x] that roflstomped your last opponent?
>>139839809
Nah he focuses on wanting to make the opponent cry. If you noticed he never said 'your cooking is bad bad bad', he said 'mine is just a little~ better'. He just keeps taunting his opponents, and it's frustrating as shit since it's like that one yugioh card that always has +300 ATK and +300 DEF over whatever hit it.
>>
>>139839502
>She's second seat. She's more passionate and talented than most.
And 1st seat tried probably none of them?
Seating =/= having to try everything.

This last chapter confirms tsukasa gives little to no fucks about anyone else's cooking besides his own.

>A counter style is inherently malicious
It's doesn't have to be. Also she's not exactly the non-malicious type either. While not evil, she's not beyond teasing people including the 1st seat.

>it's exactly what Giganigga was doing
Giganigga was trying to ruin people. Also he's not countering as much as replicating and 1 step improving beyond.

Let's use that example again:
>YOU
Quickly grilled hot burger
>giganigga
Kobe beef medium rare chipotle smoked burger with froi gras sauce on basil aoli infused egg bun
>2nd seat
avocado animal style fries, truffle mozzarella sticks, saffron onion rings, and a kale smoothie.

It's not the same.
>>
>>139839722

i suppose it is like on iron chef, top chef,chopped and other competitions where creativity is part of the scoring.
>>
>>139839915
>That actually makes sense though. why would you start using a spear if a sword is what you're used to? Why would you specifically choose an unfamiliar dish over the reliable [x] that roflstomped your last opponent?

Because that would be boring for the reader, that's the only reason, everything else is just poor excuses.
>>
File: 1390604769142.png (108KB, 396x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390604769142.png
108KB, 396x385px
FUCK MAN TOSH WILL NEVER MAKE HENTAI AGAIN, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T HE RELEASE A DOUJIN ONCE PER YEAR, IS HE UNDER CONTRACT?
>>
>>139839918
desu I need to revise your example
>YOU
Quickly grilled hot burger
>giganigga
Quickly grilled hot burger with bacon
>2nd seat
avocado animal style fries, truffle mozzarella sticks, saffron onion rings, and a kale smoothie served on Rindou
>>
>>139839918
>And 1st seat tried probably none of them?
He was busy with his own restaurant, and he's a different personality, completely self absorbed. You said it yourself.

Rindou isn't like that, so scaling her curiosity and voraciousness to 2nd seat levels gives the results we saw.

>Also she's not exactly the non-malicious type either. While not evil, she's not beyond teasing people including the 1st seat.
What the fuck, how is her teasing malicious in any way? She's literally trying to get him to open up and stand up for himself.

>Giganigga was trying to ruin people.
Ironically, his method was less malicious than what you propose Rindou would be doing, read above.
>>
>>139839994
I like SnS more than his porn. Better girls and more fappable too.
>>
File: 1458693298749.png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458693298749.png
250KB, 675x694px
>>139839994
>IS HE UNDER CONTRACT
Most likely the answer is an unironic yes.
And of course you'll post the angry screaming pepe face in response so I'll save you the trouble and do it for you.
>>
File: 004.jpg (815KB, 1394x1596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
004.jpg
815KB, 1394x1596px
>>139839994
Now he has legions of others doing porn for him.
>>
>>139840157
I bet Erina could legit mistake this for an 'experiment'
>>
>>139836899
>Interesting idea. I though why this hasn't been implented in SnS yet.

Because it's stupid. No second seat would base their cooking around making the judges sick. They have a restaurant to run in the future where there are no shokugeki.
>>
File: 1440379342655.jpg (527KB, 900x955px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440379342655.jpg
527KB, 900x955px
>>139840157
>Be hentai doujin mangaka
>Improve your work taking inspiration from other successful artists
>Get good enough to work in a motherfucking WSJ manga
>Now you are the senpai and the rest are the kouhais

The circle is complete
>>
>>139840012
>served on Rindou
Nice one.

mahGIGAnigga.jpg

>>139840067
>He was busy with his own restaurant
As was all the other 1st seats and most of the other students.
Except who?
RINDO
And?
GIGA.NIGGA.
>>
>>139841188
Rindou was eating. Giganigga was training to help Soma.
>>
File: BAM.jpg (56KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BAM.jpg
56KB, 600x400px
At some point, I hope we have an Emeril Lagasse lookalike show up
>>
>>139841271
Giganigga was eating Souma's history.

Different eating. Same otaku consumption of the essence of their targets.
>>
>>139834129
>Megumi
>Our girl
lowqualitybait.png
>>
>>139843412
Seeing as no one replied in over 3 hours, yeah it was pretty low quality
Correspondingly you're a low quality fish.
>>
>>139839994
Working on a weekly series for Jump can be quite taxing. He probably just doesn't have the time.
>>
>>139793159
Can't wait for souma to fight his friend at the 2nd day of survivor's purge. Could be megumi, meat, or marui I don't care. And I hope he got BTFO once again
>>
>>139845879
Well, if it's one of those he's not likely to lose, though he loses by winning anyway. An Akira rematch might be interesting.
>>
>>139846302
I don't care. I'm bored with him always being so smug about everything. He needs to hit the wall once in a while so that his character can develop
>>
Oh, yeah, besides Hayama, Meat, Megumi, and Marui, Kuga should be defending his RS. Though I imagine one of the 3rd year E10 will be sent to handle him.
>>
>>139847047
Man, so many great shokugekis ahead. I'm hype as fuck
>>
>>139846635
He has developed though.
>>
>>139847047
Imagine the fit he'll throw when Eishi decides he won't show up and Rindou shows up just shittalking him the whole way through
I imagine Rindou will basically be Alice, she'll never shut up while cooking.
>>
>>139847169
Skill-wise, yeah. But attitude, not so much. He's still a smug bastard like always
>>
>>139847239
He sort of has since he's realized that to really surpass his dad he has to be different from his dad.
why is Nipponland, the land of conformists, so enthralled with the idea of finding your own path in fiction?
>>
>>139847239
No, attitude wise as well. You seem to believe, like many erroneously do, that character development = the character gets a personality transplant.
>>
ULTRA SOUL!
>>
>>139847299
Depends on towards who.
Towards himself and his own goals? Sure. Toward competitors? Sort of, but that's basically stopped by the beginning of tournament arc when he kept realizing 'oh wow the world is bigger than yukihira'. He still tends to grossly overestimate himself, even if his opponents tend to underestimate him.
>>
>>139847378
Even if he overestimates himself, why is that = to no character development? Just because he didn't "develop" in the area that bothers you?
>>
>>139847378
Note, challenging people is not a sign he is certain he will win. You might not have picked up on it when his character traits were laid out for us, but the point of Souma's character is that he isn't afraid to fail. That's why he's eager to have shokugekis.
>>
This guy is basically assblasted as fuck because soma dared say "you won't know until you try right" half seriously.
>>
>>139847299
Tell me how his attitude is different now than it was at chapter 1
>>
>>139847528
Tell me why you think his entire personality is his confidence and smugness, and why you feel he has to change that specific thing about himself to qualify for being developed.
>>
>>139847459
Lad I'm not the same dude you responded to, I'm >>139847297. I'm saying that his character has advanced in some areas but has remained stock-still in others. Whether or not this is okay or indeed desirable as a key component of who Souma is, is up to debate.
>>139847473
He's not certain but he thinks he has a fair chance, which to be honest is laughable unless the author is leading us onto the wild ride early and Tsukasa was hyped for nothing. I don't think he seriously thought he was 'certain' to win against anyone, ever really, but he always thought he had a fair chance which I guess is admirable determination (there's no chance if you give up! kinda deal) but still.
>>
>>139847564
I don't think you're right, and I dare you to find any evidence to support the idea that Souma thinks he's favored to win. Or that he even has a chance.
>>
>>139847505
Who is, Tsukasa? Tsukasa isn't assblasted at all. He has full confidence in himself. No one who is as supremely confident in their abilities as Tsukasa needs to be assblasted, his cooking will do the talking - ironically much like Souma, who probably thinks of it as 'all I can actually do is give my best anyway'.
>>
File: 1440037354008.jpg (141KB, 945x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440037354008.jpg
141KB, 945x540px
What's happening in this here thread?
>>
>>139847618
No, the anon complaining that Soma doesn't develop.
>>
File: 015.jpg (280KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
015.jpg
280KB, 905x1300px
>>139847601
>I don't think you're right, and I dare you to find any evidence to support the idea that Souma thinks he's favored to win. Or that he even has a chance.
1 - If he had no chance whatsoever to win, then it'd make more sense to ask Tsukasa openly about his cooking techniques since the only real incentive he'd have is to learn from him.
2 - see the picture attached, yes I'm aware banter and all but Souma doesn't strike me as the type of guy to ever involve cooking skills in banter.
I'll clarify - I'm not the one insisting Souma hasn't developed, I don't actually agree with that statement, nor did I ever claim Sou,a thought he was favored to win.
>>139847637
>I want to suck Shinomiya-senpai's dick but he left for france and everyone knows Paris girls are hot so now I have no chance
Bitter af
>>
>>139847637
shitposting, run for your life.
>>
>>139847725
1. That's not evidence, that's you projecting what you think the character should do.
2. That's not even banter. He proposed a vague question. There's nothing to suggest that Souma is in any way overestimating his abilities here.
>>
>>139847564
>>139847725

Honestly, we know he stands no chance because we know this is a shounen fightan mango about cooking. It's meta insight. In universe soma's skills are still superb. A "chance" is something that he might have in a non-shounen fightan mango reality.
>>
>>139847795
>>139847725

Yeah, that's practically a rhetorical question. Soma was annoyed that Eishi didn't feel his cooking was worth even considering, and he simply said the equivalent of "you never know".
>>
>>139847559
> Tell me why you think his entire personality is his confidence and smugness
Tell me why you think it isn't? Has he ever NOT being so smug about everything?

> why you feel he has to change that specific thing about himself to qualify for being developed.
Because I'm asking for a CHARACTER development. I couldn't care less if he could beat the best chef in the world, if he's still the same old smug bastard I wouldn't say he has developed as a character
>>
Souma seems like someone who understands why people climb mountains. It makes sense for him to accept this challenge, simply because of how hard it will be.
>>
>>139847832
>Has he ever NOT being so smug about everything?
Yes?

>Because I'm asking for a CHARACTER development
No, you're asking for personality transplant, which is not the same. This is not a story about how Soma learned to be a humble bitchboy to not offend your sensibilities.
>>
>>139847795
It's not evidence, but let's just plot out the possibilities here.
If Souma wins, he gets 1st seat - desirable, obviously.
If Souma loses, he gets dragged to central - but why wouldn't he just agree if that's what's he's after?
Assuming Souma ha s chance, yeah it makes sense to fight - because the fight itself can be a learning experience. If it's probably going to be a roflstomp though, he should just ask Eizan and there's no reason why he can't - he's asked people for advice before, pride is obviously not an issue.
>>139847806
I guess...? Like honestly my train of thought on this comes from Souma thinking he barely scraped Eizan who's heaven and earth to Tsukasa, there's no way he can actually think that Tsukasa is even comparable to Eizan right?
>>139847831
Yeah I'll admit it was weak. No idea why Eizan actually took it seriously though, like was it his autism kicking in and failing to detect that it wasn't a serious question?
>>
>>139847896
Souma's goal is to have the Shokugeki itself as a learning opportunity. The consequences of it don't matter to him in the moment. He just wants to test his mettle and see. This is, like, the whole point of his character.
>>
File: 1430561715542.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430561715542.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
GOKIGENYO
>>
>>139847940
What I'm saying is that with such a large powergap the Shokugeki itself might not even accomplish that. And anyway, if you're going to say that the rhetorical question wasn't trying to drag Eishi in it renders the rest of it all moot because it means Souma (in his mind) got challenged out of the blue and he never turns down a challenge.
>>
>>139847954
Erina was kind of a massive cunt this early in the story. Probably because we only had like three appearances for her at the time, but she seemed excessively smug about demolishing a club, like the 'good day' was just the cherry. Was there really a need to rub it in so hard?
>>
>>139847981
>What I'm saying is that with such a large powergap the Shokugeki itself might not even accomplish that
This makes no sense, and is main flaw here. How could he fail to learn from Tsukasa, when he spent his childhood learning from a superior chef this way?
>>
>>139848012
>she seemed excessively smug about demolishing a club
It feels good to win, also she's an ojou-sama.
>like the 'good day' was just the cherry
She's an ojou-sama.
>Was there really a need to rub it in so hard?
The smug sadism is what makes people hard. Just be glad she isn't the type to go
>OHOHOHOHOHO
>>
ALICE BEST GIRL
>>
>>139848095
>ojou-sama
I really detest this archetype. Erina is actually okay because she has legit the skills back up her tough talk, but most other characters are middling compared to the rest of the cast at best.
Anyway I was more contrasting how she stopped being such a cunt later in the story, even before the warming period really got underway.
>>
>>139848131
Rindou is better and a better chef to boot lmao
>suddenly I realize that Erina more or less becomes Elite 10 #0 because Gin said she'll be the unsurpassed gem of the academy.
Man I hate Bleach.
>>
>>139848132
>most other characters are middling compared to the rest of the cast at best.
They're brought up to believe that they're better than everyone else because wealth, and usually haven't had friends. At least Erina had Hisako and Alice to round her out.

>>139848165
>Yami goes #0
>beaten off-screen
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>139848224
Because Yammy was actually shit-tier if you didn't notice.
>believe that they're better...
Yeah which is why I said Erina is okay, because she actually IS better than everyone else as opposed to others who often are first on the bully list in the shonen for getting a big head
>>
>>139848165
>>139848224
>>139848258
Were the Espada actually ranked in terms of strength? Coyote and Sharktits were really underwhelming compared to Ulquiorra, granted Aizen probably didn't know about the latter's second Resurrecion.
>>
>>139848319
They're ranked strictly in terms of Reiatsu, only.
Yammy had theoretically infinite Reiatsu if you could get him mad enough. Coyote's Reiatsu was enough to shatter hollows by being close making it pre-spermman Aizen-tier. Barragan doesn't count and Sharktits is tits what did you expect she's in a fucking rapedungeon for years and no doujins she's worthless
Ulq had some weird shit going on, the problem is their fight took place in a complete vacuum. He wiped the floor with Ichigo but that doesn't say much, then got wiped by hollow god ichigo which means even less.
>>
>>139847858
> not being smug anymore means getting personality transplant
So you're telling me erina has gotten personality transplant because she's not as smug as she used to
>>
File: 1460176729710.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460176729710.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>139793473
Oh my fuck plz do this
>Rescue souma arc
>>
>>139848529
Do they have any chance though? Only Dog, Italy, and Noseman are Souma tier, and none of them are mid-high E10 tier.
>>
>>139848648
Besides Erina ofc but Erina is also not mid-high E10 tier
We can't even hope for an E10 dukeout because out of the top 5 only one isn't on Azami's side.
>>
Rate the arcs:

Exposition (1–13)
Training Camp + Summer Vacation (14–34)
Autumn Elections (39–104)
Stagiare (105–117)
Moon Banquet (118–133)
Civil War (134–
>>
>>139849080
*Summer Vacation (14–38)
>>
>>139849080
Valentines Day arc when?
>>
>>139849080
arc civil war others 100 chapters sure ._.
>>
>>139849080
I have to say, Moon Banquet was boring.
>>
>>139849080
Stagiare > Training Camp > Autumn Elections > Moon Banquet > Civil War
>>
>>139849080
Training Camp + Summer Vacation > Stagiare > Autumn Elections >Exposition > Moon Banquet >>>> Muh Central
>>
Stagiare best arc.
Alice best girl.
Kuga best boy.
Chaliapin Steak best dish.
>>
>>139849487
>>139849858
>Training Camp that high
Why
>>
>>139849910
It was fun, that's why.
Alice showed up in that arc.
>>
File: CfW8wMVUIAEpknT.jpg (38KB, 600x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CfW8wMVUIAEpknT.jpg
38KB, 600x431px
S4 concert preview
>>
>>139793159
but why does his tie defy gravity?
>>
>>139850127
He's a fucking moonman
>>
so since casanova is kill, what have people been using?
>>
>>139850586
Nigganigganigganigganigganiggastream
no really, mangastream's doing it now
>>
File: hurp.jpg (4MB, 897x7906px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hurp.jpg
4MB, 897x7906px
Is my ship still sailing?
>>
>>139851953
Fine and smooth sailing, good lad.
>>
File: Niseshit2.jpg (403KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Niseshit2.jpg
403KB, 1200x886px
>>139793289
>goes on quest to find out which one of the 5 main girls is the true owner of the lock to his key
>>
>>139849872
>Stagiare best arc.

Had a fucking wonderful one page of Hishoko. She a cute.
>>
Well, looks like Megloomy is a completely irrelevant tier now.
>>
File: sns.jpg (228KB, 900x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sns.jpg
228KB, 900x575px
>waifus playing while husbandos bro-talking

this pleases me
>>
>>139852635
She's the Tsugumi of Shokugeki.
>>
>>139852635
She will be the one to retrieve Soma from central via Shokugeki.
>>
>>139847637
Is there any other character in the series as cute as Hinako?
>>
>>139810772
>Muh
Erina's cute in that panel
>>
>>139851953
Some transformed from an ugly shit to a bishie in couple of months
>>
>>139852635
Her research society is on the chopping block as well. I would guess she is going to take part in it defend it since I am sure the series will push the idea that she is the first member of her society ever reaching the autumn tournament or whatever. It would be fun if Souma is forced to join central and then have to represent central against the society of one of the main characters
>>
>>139853842
That would most likely be the fact that Tosh got used to the hellish deadline that is to make one manga chapter per week.
>>
File: uthink.png (630KB, 1164x763px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uthink.png
630KB, 1164x763px
>>139849080
>Exposition (1–13)
7/10
>Training Camp + Summer Vacation (14–34)
8/10
>Autumn Elections (39–104)
9/10
>Stagiare (105–117)
8/10
>Moon Banquet (118–133)
7/10
>Civil War (134–
5/10
>>
>>139849080
6/10
7/10
8/10 (could be more but it dragged way too much)
9/10 (short but packed with content to the point and fun)
8/10
6/10 so far its dragging, though we can't properly rate it since we haven't seen a proper crescendo and climax.
>>
>>139853172
She and what skills?
>>
>>139854203
Is he working alone as SnS artist? Or does he have assistant or something?
>>
>>139847601
Not that guy, but Souma always thinks he can win. Every time out of the nearly 500 times he's fought his super dad he convinced himself that this time he'd triumph. He also honestly thought he could beat Shinomiya at the training camp.
>>
>>139856261
>implying any professional mangaka works without assistants
>>
>>139856538
Togashi
>>
>>139848683
Maybe, maybe not. Tread carefully with this one because she is her father's daughter after all and you know what he did in his first year.
>>
>>139853392
But she's always cute
>>
>>139853842
He just looked younger at the beginning
>>
>>139853392
She's always cute when she has a chubby cheeks. Makes me want to pinch them
>>
>>139853842
> couple of months
Na m8, just two weeks.
>>
If Soma wins this I'm calling bullshit of the highest grade, hell, it was already bullshit that he beat Eizan.
>>
>>139849080
>Exposition (1–13)
10/10
>Training Camp + Summer Vacation (14–34)
8/10
>Autumn Elections (39–104)
6/10
>Stagiare (105–117)
9/10
>Moon Banquet (118–133)
8/10
>Civil War (134–
5/10
>>
>>139839312
that would be very dumb my friendo
>>
>>139839312
She would need to Challenge Tsukasa since he is the one that has the reigns.
>>
>>139840157
That's really accurate art for a doujin
>>
>>139793159
Since it's inevitable that souma would join central, how do you guys think he'll get out? Or not? Is he gonna work his way out himself or with his friend?
>>
File: 1442003674198.png (187KB, 455x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442003674198.png
187KB, 455x318px
>>139793159
is it next week already
>>
>>139860704
Souma rescue arc.
>>
>>139860704
Souma turns central to his side one by one with his cooking.
>>
>>139854364
>>139854462
>>139857824

...and they all agree on one thing. The latest arc has been the weakest.
Thread posts: 466
Thread images: 47


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.