[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funimation getting BTFO this season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: smug aoi.jpg (90KB, 516x664px) Image search: [Google]
smug aoi.jpg
90KB, 516x664px
Let's just take a moment to reflect upon how fucking terrible Funi's lineup this season is and how much CR is destroying them.

Funimation has:
>Boku no Hero Academia
>Endride
>Shounen Maid
>Hai Furi
>Kuma Miko
>Netoge
>Asterisk S2 (which CR also has)

Crunchyroll has:
Literally EVERYTHING ELSE except Kabaneri and Kuromukuro.

>tfw this season will have mostly good rips and barely any Funi eyecancer
>>
Bump, this thread made me hard
>>
>>139775580
They're both shit, I miss when every anime had a decent fansub

Commie is probably the only one left, and it's even shittier tha it used to be

Also, what happened to gg and utw?
>>
>>139775935
>I miss when every anime had a decent fansub

That never ever happened.
>>
>>139775935
gg is back from the dead to sub Macross
>>
OK!
>>
i dont care fpr either since i dont stream
so
yeah
>>
>>139775994
They did it for free and were better than Crunchyshit where every name is changed
>>
>>139776079
But you watch HS rips, don't you?
>>
>>139776089
It also could take weeks, to months for releases; and some series never even got subs.
>>
>>139775935
its the end of fansubs anon,
ironically this state of affairs probably is what the people he started the fansubbing scene wanted.
but yeah
its the end of an era.
>>
>>139776025
>>139775935
commie and gg are memeshit subs
>>
Funi has always gotten the shit-end of the stick. It's only been recently that they've even been able to measure up to CR even slightly.
>>
>>139776089
Most groups were awful, especially the speedsubbing ones. Every season there were shows that got overlooked and either had no subs or the subs were completed months after the show finished airing. What you have now is much better, and I say this as someone who wasted over 5 years of his life on fansubbing.
>>
who cares. both are fucking cancer
>>
>>139777011
I hope you die of cancer. I hope you get it and start feeling the symptoms when its already too late and are told you only have very little to live and reflect on how pathetic your shitty life was and die in regrets. Bitch.
>>
go away shills
>>
>>139775580
shill la shill
>>
>>139775580
>Literally EVERYTHING ELSE except Kabaneri and Kuromukuro.
>implying
Every legal service lost to the ancient jews at Harmony Gold.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.