[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aku no Hana ending discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: aku-no-hana-3877855.jpg (247KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-3877855.jpg
247KB, 1200x905px
Guys, what did you think about the ending of this manga?

I read a lot of people talking about how it was bad because the manga was all about the psychological drama, but in the ended it coped out into a live happily forever after, but in my opinion, if we see up close, it wasn't a happy ending at all.

First, Saeki. She became totally jaded by the mc, she was a sweet and trusting girl, but turned into a really wary one, to the point that her currently relationship probably is unhealthy if she didn't addressed this issue beforehand.

Second, the MC, he entered in a relationship with a cheater, even if her previous boyfriend was kinda of an asshole, cheating is cheating. Also, he is totally incapable of finding happiness by himself, he is basically dependent on Aya to be happy, this will surely put a burden on the relationship as the time passes, so i doubt it is ass healthy as the author show in the last chapter.

And finally, nakamura, the narcissist with OCD, in the end, she lived a normal life, just as anyone. Also, it isn't explicit, but it really seems like she is using some meds to stabilize her condition, from her dazed gaze and her forgetfulness. So she basically lived a normal life while on a mental fog state.

What do you think of my analysis /a/?
>>
>>139768320
Edit: i searched and it is not really ocd nakamura have, more like schizophrenia
>>
>>139768320
I just skimmed your post. But from what I read, it wasn´t worth reading anyway.

Manga was great, anime turned shit. MC ended up with best girl, and they got a happy ending. Nakamura seemed to have turned out alright in the end also. Win, win.

Shame anime turned into garbage because oh muh avant garde bs the director forced upon it. No BD sales, nothing to show for it other than dragging it through the mud and ending up with some good western hipster reviews.
>>
The last point on Nakamura is a decent theory, but didn't she sperg out and attack the MC at the end?
>>
>>139768500
do you really think she turned out alright? she became a fucking worm just like anyone else she despises
>>
>>139768618
the mc attacked her first, she punched and rolled with him then
>>
>>139768500
>Happy ending

Lol
>>
>>139768320
Holy shit you're a huge faggot
>>
>>139768626
I hope you´re not of the mindset of being normal is wrong. We all had our edgy phases, but we get over it. That´s like how all adolescence story ends. Don´t be stuck in special snowflake mentality that you are above anyone, if you do, you didn´t learn anything from the manga.
>>
>>139769085
this is ad hominem. I don't think anyone is special, i think the opposite actually. The thing is, nakamura think everyone is a fucking worm, the healthy thing to do is not to force her being a fucking worm, it it to try and change her mentality. She grew up and still have the same mentality though, so she is pretty much miserable, she would be better off dead
>>
>>139769428
>She´s mentally ill
>The best thing would be for her to stay mentally ill without help to improve her mental health

Once mental state can always change. Her state was bad and not ideal, and it improved in the end for the better. The last pages showed us how she viewed the world when she was a kid.

Also mate, you need to spend more time with your friends, or have some regular talk with your school counselor.
>>
>>139769877
about the greentext, i know it is kind of paradoxal, it really sux, actually i can't really imagine a real happy ending for her, she got unlucky at the genetic lottery.

why do i have to do these things you say though?
>>
>>139770089
From your posts, you sound genuine eh, how should I put it for a lack of better word that is not coming to my mind. Innocent? And most of all, young and negative.
>>
>>139770283
care to explain further? Also, how can one be innocent and negative at the same time?
>>
>>139768320
The whole thing was pretentious shit.
>>
>>139768320
AKu no Hana was just about edgy teenagers worrying about inconsequential things. If you thought it was deeper than that, you should be at leaset 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>139770431
Don´t want to berate you or anything, you just sound like my niece, she´s in her early teens. She´s kind of in this phase in her life where she realize the world isn´t all rainbow and sunshine. But she is still a good person doing good things with a good mind when all is said and done. Oh fuck do I sound like a old man. I´m in my early 20s. Just read Aku no Hana again in a year or two, maybe your mind will change on the ending. Also, if you did kind of like it in some way, I recommend Onani Master Kurosawa. Is about a teen masturbating in the girls classroom, but it some girl catches him, and she blackmails him to help her. It came before Aku no Hana.
>>
>>139770724
I'm in my early 20s also, i never thought the world was rainbow and sunshine, i always thought the opposite actually, so i find it kind of good that you are comparing me to you innocent niece, because i've been trying to change my pessimistic view to accommodate a bit more of hope in rainbows and sunshine
>>
>>139770708
isn't edgy teenagers a deep topic though? suicide in teen years is pretty comom, so you can't say edgyness is inconsequential. the deep of the show is about trying to understand the edge and why it is right/wrong i think
>>
>>139770708
>teenagers growing up and maturing isn't a deep theme
Ok.
>>
>>139770962
Good for you my man. I want to know though, have you been here long, on /a/?
>>
>>139770708
Edgy teens growing up is pretty high-tier story theme. And is executed pretty well. They grew up from their narrow mindset.

Shitty edgy teen garbage would be Punpun, where the guy never learns anything and is up in his own ass for the whole ride.
>>
>>139771131
not too long, about a year or so
>>
>>139771206
>likes Aku no Hana
>doesn't like Punpun
>wants his fiction to all have happy endings
This is terrible taste.
>>
I really like this author's work, Mori is amazing and his vampire manga shows potential. Do you guys know of any more manga that has this very depressing character-focused style? Already read Punpun/NHK, looking for some lesser known works.
>>
>>139771359
Is not happy ending I want. What I want is just something for the time I invested.

Punpun is the same as the following:
A guy is rich.
He never shared is fortune.
He spends his money on whores and fancy expensive things.
One day, he stumbled upon a poor girl begging for a coin.
He kicked her in the head and laughed.
A week later, someone stole all his fortune.
The guy is now poor.
The girl he kicked in the mouth comes by and offer him half her bread.
He takes it without thanking her.
After stealing a dollar from another bum in the street, he buys a lottery ticket.
He won millions and is now rich again.
Next week, he stumbles upon the girl that he kicked and got bread from.
This time he kicks her even harder and laugh at her misfortune for being poor and kind.
He lived rich till he died of old ages with bitches in his hands.
The girl died poor and from aids. The kick from the rich guy opened up a wound, aids infected people have shit immune system.
The end.
>>
>>139771359
Punpun did have a happy ending faggot. Did you read it? He had all his friends and Sachi even though he acted like an asshole till the end. He just never got better as a person. 4/10
>>
>>139768320
You're analysis is wrong. What you're describing was only a dream symbolizing that Kasuga was "free of the flowers of evil".

However, after that Nakamura appears and the "flower" regains its form, showing that he's still into cucking and BSDM.

The real ending is that Kasuga will always try to find Nakamura no matter what, because deep down he's a hentai.

Finally, I'd like to say that Nakamura is absolutely best girl.
>>
>>139771421
Sundome
Onani Master
Holyland
Ciguatera
Himizu
My Heart is Beating
Annarasumanara
Boys on the Run
Berserk (this is dark fantasy)
>>
Highly unlikely but I personally wouldn't mind watching a second season of the TV series. It engaged me.
>>
>>139772047
You are even more wrong than the OP, holy fuck.
Also posting anime image, you can fuck off.
>>
>>139772121
Theres 0% chance of a second season. It sold like 80 blu rays or something. It was something that the fans didnt like. And the retards that did like it did not support it.
>>
>>139772172
it was bait man
>>
>>139772620
Nah. It was so retarded that is hard to imagine it was pretending.
>>
>>139768706
>Lol
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.