[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku dake ga Inai Machi (Erased)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: Boku-dake-ga-Inai-Machi.jpg (78KB, 790x437px) Image search: [Google]
Boku-dake-ga-Inai-Machi.jpg
78KB, 790x437px
I just finished Erased and I want to say that I like so much the serie. I know that the end of anime is different of the manga, and after the chapter 11 the story feels rushed but the anime end is good.

Fuck Hiromi, why the author did not give us a final Satoru x Hinazuki ? Satoru deserve her, and I'm the only one who think the plot is just a copy of the butterfly effect movie ?
>>
File: Mc0Wezn.jpg (110KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Mc0Wezn.jpg
110KB, 1440x810px
Adult Kayo is pretty cute.
>>
What are the differences with the end of the anime and manga?
>>
>>139758171
The eventual conclusion is the same, but they take a different way to reach it.

In the manga, it's uselessly long, while the anime is more stupid.
>>
File: SnOfZhh.png (327KB, 818x456px) Image search: [Google]
SnOfZhh.png
327KB, 818x456px
best girl wins Satorubowl
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 671x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 671x671px
>>139758363
Nips can never do it right. But at least they made the best smile
>>
File: 56206457_p0_master1200.jpg (395KB, 967x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56206457_p0_master1200.jpg
395KB, 967x1200px
Maybe in some different timeline. Just pretend that he can still jump back and will use it again once he got old and is tired of his current life.
He'll just have to stop Yashiro every single time.
>>
>>139758171
Sensei was saved in the anime since Satoru turned into Jesus.
>>
I wouldn't have minded if Kayo had married with Kenya, but with Hiromi ?

Fuck this trap.
>>
More anons with shit taste!
Boku Dake is shit!
watch Shouwa Rakugo instead, the real aots not this shitty boku dake
>>
>>139760986
Traps are usually the most boring characters of their shows. They are always too girly and pure to be interesting in any way.
>>
Is Kayo the best loli so far in this year?
>>
>>139761088
Both were the only series I actually enjoyed last season, fight me faggot.
>>
File: boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-08-58.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-08-58.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>139761144
Yes
>>
File: 3DfvJoUW.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3DfvJoUW.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>139761144
I want to see a loli version of Sachiko. That would be perfect.
>>
>>139761197
Who cares what you enjoyed?
Boku Dake is SHIT.
>>
>>139758041
I prefer her as loli. What made her intersting back than was how sad she was. It was nice to see how she slowly warmed up to Satoru and became a friend to the others. Adult Kayo is okay but basically the typical house waifu. Satoru's mother or adult Misato are way better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.