[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galaxy Angel 15th Anniversary!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1727-booklet-1.jpg (685KB, 1407x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1727-booklet-1.jpg
685KB, 1407x1400px
Today's the 15th Anniversary of the original airing of Galaxy Angel - which would go on to have a fantastic run of 4 Seasons (5 including Rune, but we don't mention that,) multiple manga adaptations, a successful series of VNs, CDs, radio dramas, and a fucking pachinko simulator that no one played

Favorite memories? Favorite angel? Have you gone back and enjoyed any of the series again lately?
>>
>>139749909
Never watched it.
>>
Here I thought I had to make the thread.

Happy Birthday GA, Vanilla is my favorite but Chitose came damn close. Forte is the best in terms of the anime, Ranpha is still ridiculously pretty, Mint is still evil, and Milfie makes me smile.
>>
>>139749909
Forte and Ranpha are my favorites.
>>
Have yet to watch Rune is it that bad?
>>
>>139750726
It's a blight.
Go play the games instead for Rune.

The original 4 seasons of GA mostly were comrprised of 10 minute sketches that focused on one matter in a brief matter that didn't overstay its welcome. Rune on the other hand bases entire episodes on the same joke for an entire episode and it also looks like complete shit.
>>
>>139749909

Remember when Broccoli used to have big otaku IPs like Digi Charat and Galaxy Angel?
>>
>>139750869
They only have Fujoshi IPs now
>>
>>139750869

>go to broccolis website hoping to see something, anything GA related
>their news for today is some Japanese TCG spoilers

Why has broccoli forsaken us?
>>
File: 26422365.jpg (883KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
26422365.jpg
883KB, 1300x900px
>>139750681
Great dynamic duo.

They really went the extra mile to give Forte her personal episodes.
>>
>replay GA2
>Understand a bit more Japanese now and find out something slightly disturbing about Mint
I'll never look at her ears the same way again.
>>
Funny to think GA might have better threads on /v/
>>
Bump before I make a thread at some later time
>>
Let's objectively rate the angels
Forte>Vanilla>Volcott>Mint>Milfeuille>Ranpha
>>
>>139753725
Forte > Ranpha > Milfie > Mint > Vanilla
As far as the anime goes.
>>
15 years already? I remember when this was the first anime I watched on YouTube
>>
>>139753725

Personal opinion

Volcott>>>>>>Mint>Forte>Vanilla>Milfeulle>Ranpha>Chitose

>>139753995

Oh lord, you have no idea. I first watched it on YouTube on a fucking wii because my computer conked out and it was the only thing that could get online that could also handle streaming video that we owned.
>>
>>139753725
Ranpha>Milfeuille>Mint>Forte>Vanilla
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.