[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bungou Stray Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Thoughts? It's pretty fucking chuuni so far.

Though there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chūya_Nakahara
when
>>
Feels like the characters are quirky for the sake of being quirky. It's the same feeling I got with Kekkai Sensen except even more annoying.
>>
Not really digging the comedy. The OP gives off a more serious tone so I hope it can right itself eventually but I was pretty let down by episode 1.
>>
>>139745243
Rampo Kitan of the season.

Taku Iwasaki OST is great.
BONES animation is decent.
Ouran direction is nice.

Everything however crashes on fact tha manga is shit and no redeeming qualities will salvage this.
>>
>>139745243
Igarashi's ouranness will save it.
>>
>>139745243
It was worse than kekkai sensen.
>>
>>139745558
It's nothing like Rampo Kitan. That show at least genuinely made an attempt to integrate Rampo's works in a novel way while appealing to a modern audience. Sure, it was hot garbage most of the time (until the very end, arguably), but at least the show tried. Unlike this piece of pretentious shit shallowly namedropping literary figures and their most famous works without ever doing anything of note with them.
>>
>>139745558
agreed best butt boy
>>
File: 1459816495159.png (157KB, 303x287px) Image search: [Google]
1459816495159.png
157KB, 303x287px
>>139745243
>It's pretty fucking chuuni so far.
i think you mean fujoshit. also 2/3 of the first episode was wasted on comedy that's not funny. will drop by ep3 if it doesn't significantly improve.
>>
I'd date her.
>>
>>139746238
It doesn't improve, believe me.
>>
>>139745558
It has a cute trap? Picked up.
>>
Not my cup of taste though someone who likes Kekkai Sensei or something similar might like it.

Also, too many boy characters.
>>
>>139747149
>too many boy characters.
No such thing, homo.
>>
>>139747211
Unless I'm blind, I only saw one girl character in the first episode. And I also heard there will be only four girl characters in this series.

So yeah, my point still stands.

But whatever floats your boat, mate.
>>
File: searchub13azai.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
searchub13azai.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
The name of Osamu Dazai is pretty funny. I hope there will be more connection with the writer besides the no longer human ability and the suicidal urge.
Dazai is one of my favourite writers so I will watch the show, but the first episode was very mediocre.
>>
>>139746042
This is a battle shounen masquerading as a seinen series, it doesn't seem like the mangaka had any intention of making it literature related besides giving the characters and their abilities reference names.

Kind of like how DOGS had a bunch of band references
>>
>>139747373
>>139747211
>>
Haruki Murakami when?
James Joyce when?
>>
It gets good when he finds that little assassin girl to protect but then turns shit again after she gets neglected.
>>
>>139747513
>This is a demographic masquerading as a demographic series,
>>
Been waiting for a Ouran/Soul Eater throwback for a while.

Will watch.
>>
File: stray1.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stray1.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
My anonsenses kept shouting 'fujo, fujo' through whole episode.
I don't think I will even try the 2nd episode.
>>
About time Igarashi did a fun series for once.
>>
-The comedy was terrible and off putting
-The characters are all painfully cliched
-Mc is another reactionary bitch
-It's a generic monster of the week type show
-Everything between this and the last 2 episode is essentially filler.
-A lot of fujoshit
-Mc has a fag ass haircut

You should probably drop it.
>>
I was too busy with work to watch it. Might do so later after watching the ConRevo-recap special.
>>
>all names are based on writers and poets
>op shows that black 'villain' guy
>first thought is he will be Akutagawa
>google it
>spot on
Yeah, fuck that.
>>
It's fucking hilarious. It's blatant fujobait and yet it's the most fun anime of the season.

I'm loving it.
>>
File: 1397597596081.gif (280KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1397597596081.gif
280KB, 640x360px
I can handle the fujo shit, so it's not that bad.
But let's all be real here, the outro is pretty fucking gay, even for /a/ standards
>>
>>139746042
>pretentious
This show is literally the opposite of pretentious. It's silly stupid fun that doesn't take itself seriously.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.