[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? I went through 7 volumes of forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: e020.jpg (142KB, 728x1124px) Image search: [Google]
e020.jpg
142KB, 728x1124px
What the fuck is this shit?
I went through 7 volumes of forced drama, attemped suicides, comas, dumb cunts beating each others up and in the end I didn't even get a kiss? Why couldn't this stupid manga focus on the romance more?
Fuck you.
>>
And KnK claims another one

Hopefully the movie will be better
>>
>>139721803
The movie will have to cut like 90% of the side characters and their stories so it's already garanteed to be better.
Now give it a decent ending and we're set.
>>
>>139721697
>no kiss
perfect for ShitAni
>>
>>139722372
I want to rip that eyepatch off and wipe my buttcrack with it. Fuck that second season.
>>
>>139722619
>Le epin comedy yuri pair played completely for laughs gets kiss
>Main couple doesn't

Fuck Kyonai seriously.
>>
>>139721697
>he fell for it
>>
Why does everything have to end in bed?
>>
>>139721697
>mangafox
How can you read that eye cancer quality shit?
>>
File: nfT1Z4a[1].jpg (9KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nfT1Z4a[1].jpg
9KB, 640x360px
>>139722619
this is as far as you're getting man
>>
>>139722938
I even bought the stupid books, that's just a pic I used to post the thread.
>>
>>139721697
Romance was never the focus
>>
>>139723170
And that's why the manga was shit.
Not to mention it was teased but never delivered.
>>
>>139723061
I am terribly sorry
>>
>>139722619
But the second season doesn't exist anon.
>>
>>139721697
Aren't they getting married though? That's pretty high
>>
>>139721697
But they're getting married
>>
>>139721697
They didn't need to kiss but why the fuck did Nishimiya never vocalize a confession? It would've wrapped up the romance and character development perfectly.
>>
I remember when this was ongoing and I'd wait every week for "healing" which came too little, too late
>>
remember when everyone in /a/ every week was shitting their pants over how bro broccoli bro was to MC but then even Broccoli bro was ruined
>>
>>139730833
Broccoli deserved to win because he was a significantly better person and choice than Kurosawa, anyone who disagrees is self inserting to an excessive, pathetic degree.
>>
>>139730923
Yes. It could be argued that MC-kun won as well. Did you see that self redemption shit near the end. So good. Doubt he would've gone through that phase had he gone with the chica.
>>
>>139721697
sahara undisputed best girl
>>
>mangafox
What is this shit? Fuck you.
>>
>>139721697
>I went through 7 volumes of forced drama, attemped suicides, comas, dumb cunts beating each others up and in the end I didn't even get a kiss?
>going through 7 volumes just for one kiss
Retard.
>Why couldn't this stupid manga focus on the romance more?
Because it was a story about friendship, not romance you retard.
>>
>>139721697
>Muh kiss

You need to be 18+ to post here.

Jesus christ you didn't get what the manga was about right?
>>
>>139721697
>Actually reading that shit after the edgy as fuck oneshot.
>>
I understand a kiss would have sealed the deal, but the ending made it clear enough they like each other and are going to be together.
>>
>>139733357
>Because it was a story about friendship, not romance you retard.
It's left kind of vague.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.