[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

Without tipping your fedora too much, what did you think of the first episode of this show?

Is this show pretty much just "Everyone might be manipulating me all the time: The Anime"?
>>
>>139717849
We want the fujoshi audience: the anime

Solid 4/10
>>
>>139717849
>Everyone might be manipulating me all the time: The Anime
What do you expect when the show is about spies?
>>
>>
Essential fedoracore.
>>
>>139717918
How far can they go with it? The first episode already has the supposed main character realizing that he's been set up to kill himself or jeopardize the mission. They going to fuck with him the whole time?

>>139718022
pls no
>>
Look like absolute garbage.
>>
>>139717895
what makes you think that it's after fujoshi audience?
>>
File: 1408873347826.jpg (77KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1408873347826.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
It's 6/10 on the redpilled scale.
>>
Sameface: the anime
>>
8/10.

2nd best anime right behind JoJo this season.
>>
It's good.
>>
>>139717849
A bunch of super analyst japanese going abroad to act like spies seems like a bad idea. The japanese interment camps in america were erected because of reasons like this.
>>
I liked it. Looking forward to the next episodes.
>>
>>139718227
How?
>>
>>139718172
Apparently a show can't have more than one guy in it, even it's set in a time period where males were predominant, without being fujoshi.
>>
>>139718172
The source material has yaoi undertones
>>
>>139717849
I hate that they ARR ROOK SAME
>>
>>139717849
The premise sounds like something that would be a live action Netflix series, does seem promising though
>>
>>139717849
Sure it was edgy, but edgy isn't a bad thing. I think the fedora memes when talking about this show are out of control. This isn't the kind of senseless edgy shit you see in that Re:Zero show, there's at least some thought behind it and some nicely done atmosphere. I liked the first episode and am looking forward to the rest.
>>
It was garbage.
>>
Pretty interesting. I'm curious how much of the war we're actually going to see and when the group will go their seperate ways to different countries.
>>
>>139718389
[citation needed]
>>
>>139718503
>Russian
>Telling anyone else they're going to get cancer from smoking too much
Haha, good one.
>>
The premise behind this is fairly straightforward, though there's so much going on in this that a sentence or two description is going to barely even scratch the surface.
>>
File: CfS2bjuUIAEvwrY.jpg orig.jpg (520KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CfS2bjuUIAEvwrY.jpg orig.jpg
520KB, 1536x2048px
>>139717849
Will watch for more Sakuma bullying.
>>
>>139718316
Are you blind?
>>
>>139718503
Yeah me too. The fact that the lieutenant is a typical nationalist who can't deal with reality reassures me a bit about the historical treatment. I hope we'll get to see more ideological conflicts
>>
>>139718389
Don't make me laugh. You can't even read english, let alone moon.
>>
It and Jojo are the only good/great things so far
>>
>>139718227
>>139718426
Seriously. Osomatsu-san had more distinct character designs than this.
>>
>inb4 the last scene of the show is Miyoshi talking with Oppenheimer in 1944
>>
>>139718615
I know you are but what am I.
>>
>>139717895
>spy anime set during the war based on a novel
>but the spies happen to be male and not hideous, so it must be fujoshit.
>>
>>139718626
>I can't read japanese so no one else can!

Stay deluded fujoshit
>>
>>139718714
>gets busted
>f-fujoshit!!!
K bro.
>>
>>139718259
The camps were set up not because of spies but because they were an easy target. If we feared spies, Wed lock up all the Germans too
>>
>>139717849
It did a good job of setting up the way it was going to handle the spy paradigm in a way that was intriguing but simple.
>>
>>139718743
they were easy because they were readily identifiable. just set up a dragnet and boom you're done .
>>
>>139718615
No, but I'm worried that you are.
>>
I feel like I'm going to have to rewatch the search scene after next week's episode in order to catch all of the signals that were being sent back and forth to bait the gaijin dude into believing that the commander was the Joker.
>>
>>139718996
>mfw they go anime original and he actually commits sudoku
>>
>>139719141
>>
>>139718996
>>
>>139719238
Would you?
>>
>>139719452
Thought the same. But I'll still go with what the other anons said in yesterday's thread, that they'll plant evidence behind the emperor portrait.
>>
>>139717849
Found it mediocre tbqh. Half the episode was MC narrating exposition at the audience. Not a very interesting way to start a series.
>>
>>139719520
I read the novel, anon. Unless they go original, that's what will happen
>>
>>139719452
Yeah, that's gotta be it. All that fake complaining.

Also, that dude at the beginning could've also said another thing in English to that Weeaboo after telling him about the harakiri shit. I'm actually fucking surprised that the MC doesn't know English when they were supposed to be teaching foreign languages to these spies.
>>
>>139719520
Planting evidence seems like the most obvious course of action. It was my immediate assumption when they brought up the search. You wouldn't send trained international spies on a search mission unless it was a setup. Especially considering how confident they all seemed that they would "find" something, it's pretty obvious that they understood exactly what was expected of them.
>>
>>139719594
Damn, nigga. I'll be wary of surprise boxes from now on.
>>
>>139719624
>to these spies
Exactly. I wouldn't doubt it if the MC thinks that learning English isn't allowed since yamato damashii.
>>
>>139719624
He's not taking classes there, though. His job is to have an eye on them, he still should know at least basic english though, unless foreign languages weren't taught at that time in Japanese military for whatever reason.
>>
>>139719583

Yeah, it was a little exposition heavy. I'm guessing that's an artifact of the novel adaptation.
>>
>>139719583
Lots of shows do heavy exposition/introduction in the first episode.

That's why you normally wait until episode 3 to properly judge it.
>>
>>139719716
>He's not taking classes there, though.

Oh, I'm an idiot. No wonder he was constantly giving exposition in his mind.
>>
>>139719799
Well it also has noir-esque vibes, where strong protagonist narrator presence is a genre standard. It's not necessarily a bad thing for an episode to be exposition-heavy is the exposition is interesting and well-written. Especially in spy fiction, where you can safely assume that your audience won't automatically know to pick up on all the subtleties without a little heavy-handedness to get them primed.
>>
>>139719950
The directing isn't masterful or anything, but at least there was almost always some visual presentation with the protag giving his exposition. I admit that I missed some lines because my mind was wandering off due to slight lack of interest in some of the exposition. Whenever there's any war babble or I see explanation of the sides in a conflict, I slightly lose interest because it's just not my thing.
>>
>>139717849
best show of the season. frankly i was in the mood for a old school spy thriller, thus far it's a standout.
>>
>>139719950
>Well it also has noir-esque vibes, where strong protagonist narrator presence is a genre standard. It's not necessarily a bad thing for an episode to be exposition-heavy is the exposition is interesting and well-written. Especially in spy fiction, where you can safely assume that your audience won't automatically know to pick up on all the subtleties without a little heavy-handedness to get them primed.
no, the narration is wrong for film noir. while the nihilistic cynical themes are about right, the narration, direction and presentation are all wrong.
>>
>>139717849
Its a bit ridiculous with the manipulating crap, but it definitely has my attention.
>>
File: 1437356022435.jpg (71KB, 611x696px) Image search: [Google]
1437356022435.jpg
71KB, 611x696px
>>139718600
I want to taint his boipussy with my gaijin seed!
>>
pretty good so far

>sameface

fucking newshits i swear to god
>>
Any of you cute girls know where to download the novel?

Actually curious if the original source is good or not.
>>
>>139718705
>Being this delutional
>>
>>139724422
(You)
>>
>>139724422
If this sort of series/premise is fujoshit, then fujos have objectively better, more mature taste than otaku and it's no longer an insult
>>
Miyoshi wants the Dagency.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.