[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you feel when the Aku no Hana anime started to get glowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (726KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
726KB, 500x271px
How did you feel when the Aku no Hana anime started to get glowing reviews in western media?
>>
File: aku-no-hana-dad.sees.your.dick.gif (3MB, 432x245px) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-dad.sees.your.dick.gif
3MB, 432x245px
>>139711927
>Casuals does not watch it because of rotoscope
>People cannot appreciate different forms of animation
>People get disgruntled by the visuals to not care about the story
>The manga looks much better!
>POTATO

People who does not watch Aku no Hana since it's rotoscoped, should seriously consider ending their own lives.
>>
The shitstorm was pretty amusing. I was one of those people defending the anime's first episode, but even I gave up on the show after a few episodes.
>>
>>139711927
Aku no Hana is and always will be a masterpiece, but since the art style wasn't all MOE KAWAII DESU NE people decided to approach it with hatred.
>>
if only the plot was actually interesting and not 2deep4u
>>
Am I the only person who found Sawa's grins and threatening looks ridiculously attractive?
>>
>>139714509
>4509Am I the only person who found Sawa's grins

no
>>
>>139712158
I watched the anime and read the manga. The scoping wasn't as good as it could have been, but what got me was how rushed the show was at the end.
>>
>>139714782
The ending blew my mind, only because it looked like hours of content crammed into one.

Suddenly half the show felt like it lacked context, or gained a new one.

I don't know what's worse, that or a cliffhanger with a cancelled second season.
>>
>>139713036
This. It's a bad manga and the anime art style was just the cherry on top.
>>
>>139714987
It was and the sad thing was, that skip was of the best chapters of 'that incident' in the manga. I want to see it animated.
>>139715179
I can see why you didn't like it. The second half was even worse where they made her character into something else.
>>
I realized the western media was a fucking joke.
Oh wait! I already knew that.
>>
desu it wasn't as bad as everyone made it out. if you can trudge through the poor art decision, the music really makes this show decent. I still prefer the manga over it tthough
>>
My only criticism is that it was rushed/unfinished. I cherish what we actually got.
>>
Can't say I ever give a shit what the west thinks of anime.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.