[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D.C. Da Capo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: DaCapoMain_zps60ead15f.png (352KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
DaCapoMain_zps60ead15f.png
352KB, 640x473px
Who remembers this? I remember it was a big deal in the early 2000s.

Did you get mad?
>>
I remember playing the original VN.
Anime was fuckin boring as hell.
>>
I wanted to fuck Moe
>>
To this day DaCapo still has a place in my heart.
>>
I remember watching the anime and really liking it back in 2004, I wish someone here licensed it and brought it to dvd or blu ray :( the other da capos suck but season 1 and ss was great.
>>
>>139696101
I've yet to finish this game. Did a blind run, got the class rep's route even though I was going for Nemu. I'll have a walkthrough ready next time.
>>
File: 1458885485491.jpg (514KB, 2036x2384px) Image search: [Google]
1458885485491.jpg
514KB, 2036x2384px
>>139697044
Go for best girl Kotori.
>>
Sakura ruined every scene she was in.

This is why SS was the best, until she showed up again.
>>
>>139696430
is the vn good?
>>
>>139696101
I remember this VN, I also remember that my favorite was Tomboy Mako, I still remember her name, One of the first VN played.
Perfectly Average VN, on par with To Hearts 2.MC is better though
Of course Circus beaten this cash cow to death.
Although I enjoyed D.C.2 more, especially Anzu.
And yeah main girl is shit
>>
>>139700885
I don't remember that CG of Anzu. Is that from an updated version of D.C.II?
>>
>>139701971
Dunno man, I also never saw this CG in game, must be on of those ReReReleases.
>>
>>139700885
how is the sexual content?
>>
>>139703626
In D.C. 2? pretty sweet and comfy, honestly most of the time , I "ctrl" through them.
>>
>>139703626
not that anon,but i found the H unremarkable.
>>
>>139704031
>>139704057
what is the "da capo" style game with the best sexual content?
>>
Not bad. The VN I mean. The over the top drama got a little ridiculous in D.C. II though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.