[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally caught up to it. Ending was, in my opinion, pretty fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Finally caught up to it. Ending was, in my opinion, pretty fucking great, but I personally expected Satoru to pay with his life for saving all of his friends and nabbing the culprit.

Should I read the manga? I heard they axed some sideplots for the anime.
>>
>>139692225
You might want to know that there will be "side story" manga that will add some more "adventures" in past.
Sounds like fun and apparently it comes out next week or so.
>>
>>139692225
>great ending
>best mom get the short end of the stick
>friendship can last 15 fucking year
>love didn't
>>
>>139692444

What about the base manga?

>>139692588

To be fair, 6th grade kids couldn't form love deep enough, I think.

I was shipping him and Airi myself, so it might be biased.
>>
>>139692588
Love did, he loved Airi after 15 years without seeing her.
>>
>>139692588
>love didn't
>love
They were fucking 10.
>>
>>139692444
I heard there's also going to be an afterstory of sorts in that as well. Can anyone confirm?
>>
https://youtu.be/pSO28A7h8Io<
>>
>>139692760
Same as Hiromi and Kenya.
But hey, who fucking care about that kid who save your life right?
>>
>>139692225
>watching cuck anime
>>
>>139692588
>Kayofag is still butt blasted
Will they ever learn?
>>
>>139692858
They care qnd as you saod their friendship endured but i'm baffled people expect solid mature love from a bunch of 5th graders.
>>
>>139692664
This.
>>
>>139692954
>*and as you said
>>
>>139692858
Exactly my point, Kenya and Hiromi cared enough to base their entire careers around him and all Kayo did was cuck him.
>>
The manga ending was beautifull. The anime one was rushed but still good.
>>
>>139692225
>Should I read the manga?
Why bother.
>>
File: 1422058013705.jpg (43KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422058013705.jpg
43KB, 848x480px
>>139692588
Their hormones weren't ready yet and Kayo has been waiting for 10+ years.
>>
>>139692225
Every thread until you like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxhUru_sOE
>>
File: boku.jpg (202KB, 1280x2149px) Image search: [Google]
boku.jpg
202KB, 1280x2149px
>I never stopped believing

So why is he still haunted by this woman's shadow?

He has spent a good 7 years of life with his wonderful friends and mom by now, right?
>>
>>139693446
>cuck him.
This meme again. She became a traditional good japanese woman. What more can you ask for? Go sperg about how fat kid became a carpenter and wasn't even there when Satoru woke up.
>>
>>139693960
Did Airi win in the end?
>>
>>139694503

Yes she did.

Then again, I think it's Satoru who really won. I mean, we're talking about a girl who helped him and believed him when the whole world was against him.
>>
>>139692664
>Loved Airi for 15 years

Are you delusional he never had any romantic feelings for anyone. He could of easily sought her out after he woke up and caught Yashiro, but he honestly didn't care and just moved on with his life.
>>
The guy lost over a decade of his life. His mother had to spend over a decade of his life having to keep his comatose body more or less OK. He got NTR'd. Heck, who knows, maybe they even did it on his room, close to him, while he lay there, comatose for a decade.

And you wanted a worse end for him?
>>
>>139694712
>he never had any romantic feelings for anyone
You mean, he is a fag or something?
>>
>>139694778
>for a decade.
>firstborn isn't even a year old.
Cool story bro.
>>
>>139694778
He didn't lose anything, he lived those years. Only person who lost was his mother. After the coma he got everything he wanted.
>>
>>139694945
I didn't say they were doing it for over a decade. I said he was sleeping for over a decade, when they decided to NTR him.
>>
>>139692225
They skipped a bunch of scenes and the manga has a different ending so yeah, just read it. There is also an upcoming sidestory manga that will probably add more to it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.