[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why did she pretend to like the MC's friend the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 364251-your-lie-in-april.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
364251-your-lie-in-april.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
So, why did she pretend to like the MC's friend the whole time again?
>>
>>139691833

That was her lie in April.
>>
>>139691867
I know, but why?

The note said so she could get in her group, because she knew the other girl liked him. If I remember correctly.

But if she knew she was dying soon, it seems like she wouldn't emotionally manipulate him like that if she was really in love with him.
>>
>>139691930

>join the group
>cuck the girl who likes kousei
>die and leave behind a lot of awkwardness between the three of them

Thats why
>>
>>139691930
Some anon said she dated other dudes as well in the manga

So she just wanted to get some dicks before dying
>>
Did you want to play an instrument after watching this /a/?
>>
>>139691930
the group was too tight and she knew she didn't have much time left; she also knew that if she was upfront with her feelings, said she loved him, got him into piano and died, he would never want to play piano again because it'd just be a repeat of what happened with his mother

her plan backfires because he falls in love with her anyway
>>
>>139692493
I started taking piano lessons after watching this. It definately wasn't the only thing that made me take them, but it pushed me in that direction just a little bit more.
>>
>>139692493
I plan on buying the instrument in the future
>>
>>139692579
>>139692712
Good. The orchestr/a/ grows.
>>
>>139691833
Slut
>>
Because they are Jr high school kids that don't know shit, let alone shit about love.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Tncalskkc
>>
File: 8 (1).jpg (128KB, 728x1040px) Image search: [Google]
8 (1).jpg
128KB, 728x1040px
>>139692574
Who cares. You're dead, you're dead. Bitch should've taken a hint from Kazuma but instead she's going to hell with an intact hymen.
>>
>>139691833

Imagine how creepy it would've been if a male tried to do this shit? We also got robbed of twin tale and glasses Kaori.
>>
>>139695067
It happens a lot in shoujo. Look through the terminally ill tag +romance +shoujo on MU.
>>
>>139695067
I've seen it done except like this
>cool guy has super cancer
>cool guy starts dating shy weird girl
>stops hanging out with cool kids
>former wimp friend A is mad that he abandoned him
>gets even madder when he finds out cool guy didn't tell him about his super cancer
>decides to NTR his girlfriend in revenge
>"How can you protect her with your frail body?! Hahahaha!"

Fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.