[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying Dragon Ball Super isn't incredibly entertaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: SS_5.jpg (201KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
SS_5.jpg
201KB, 1024x576px
>implying Dragon Ball Super isn't incredibly entertaining and it's great that the series is back.

I hope you guys don't actually do this.
>>
>>139686882
>Dragon Ball Super isn't incredibly entertaining
It isn't, it takes forever for something to happen because of all the padding via showing shots of half the characters every 5 seconds.
>>
>>139687005
Same as DBZ. I take it you don't like Dragon Ball period.
>>
>>139687159
I watched DBZ when I was younger, besides Kai was fine.
>>
Your post makes no sense you stupid newfag
>>
>>139687159
exactly
nobody has ever liked dragonball, it only survives on the nostalgia factor
>>
>I hope you guys don't having fun
>>
>>139687159
>If you don't like the shitty adaptation, then you don't like the source as well
>>
>>139687159
The difference is that DBZ was serious when it needed to be, and humorous when it needed to be. DBS is a fucking joke. And it looks like absolute garbage.
>>
>implying you don't wake up to this song every day feeling refreshed

https://youtu.be/vkwA1KchTsA
>>
>>139687510
Pretty dull song in my opinion.
>>
Got better after the filler.
>>
>>139687806

A LOT better
>>
>>139687806
Not by much.
>>
>>139686882
Super will be the best DB series yet.
>>
Vegeta in supper > Vegeta in GT at least
>>
How is Cabba as strong as Base Vegeta if he's never been super saiyan once before ?
>>
>>139686882
Honestly, yes. The visuals are shit, but I still look forward to every episode since the fnf arc ended.
Last episode was amazing.
>>
>>139687249
This. I mean, I still watch it because nostalgia, but the writing, pacing and animation are all relatively horrible.
>>
>>139688760
because the fact that Vegeta and Goku went super saiyan meant they started training almost exclusively IN super saiyan mode.
The RoSaT illustrated this, as Vegeta and Trunks trained enough to create two new subcategories of Super Saiyan, and Goku a third, and Gohan Super Saiyan 2
Then, in the afterlife, Goku trained up to use Super Saiyan 3. When we see anyone training in the buu saga, they're in super saiyan form.
If you never HAD super saiyan to begin with, you never learned to rely on it.
Also, there's evidence to suggest the zenkai boost is basically nullified once you go super saiyan (I guess both draw out the same power) so Cabba could easily have had that.
Also, we know U6 saiyans are differently evolved.
Hell, we know Frieza's race is differently evolved. They have shoes for feet.
>>
>>139687005
You're kidding, right? The pacing is faster than any dragon ball ever was. Maybe excluding Kai, I wouldn't know, never seen it.
>>
>>139688760
Because transformations have nothing to do with base strength, they are simply multipliers.
>>
honest to go GT was fucking better than this shit
i don't understand you people
dragon ball +z is bad
>>
The only good thing about dragon ball were the fillers like piccolo and goku learning how to drive
>>
>>139691744
best episode
>>
4chanĀ“s /a/ People talks trash about dragon ball but they forgot that without that manga/anime no one in the world besides asia would fucking care about manga/anime nowdays.

/a/ should be more grateful to dragon ball.
>>
>>139692305
That doesn't mean it's above criticism, if anything that just means it deserves it to criticized more since it's so widespread.
>>
File: sad vegeta.png (346KB, 1024x582px) Image search: [Google]
sad vegeta.png
346KB, 1024x582px
>>139686882
>implying Dragon Ball Super isn't incredibly shitty and it's great to artificially extend an old relic of a series for a quick cash grab

I hope you guys don't actually do this.
>>
>>139692305
>no one in the world besides asia would fucking care about manga/anime nowdays
>implying that wouldn't be good thing
Not to mention none of the cancerous DB inspired battle shounens to attract casuals and normalshits like fleas? Oh boy, that be a utopia.
>>
>>139692773
You're the cancerous one here.
>>
>Beerus arc
Absolute trash, just watch the movie and look up the few differences on the wiki or something instead. Or watch it at 2x speed if you must.

>Freeza arc
Better, but still just watch the movie instead.

>Tournament arc
Actually pretty good, too bad it suffers from shit animation like the rest of the series.
>>
>>139687005
By episode 37 in DBZ, they had just defeated the Vegeta and had about 20 episodes of filler inbetween Goku's death and the Saiyan arrival.

By episode 37 of Super, they've fought Beerus, Ginyu, Frieza, and 4 scrubs in a tournament. Super is way faster than DBZ.
>>
Super suffers of being the goku and vegeta power hour show. The tournament was the perfect moment to give tag alongs like Buu and Piccolo a moment to shine, but ultimately it was all about vegeta and goku again despite all the enemies except for hit could have been easily fought evenly by those other two.
>>
>>139693159
This. I personally just waited for the new arc to start. Maybe that's why I'm enjoying it more.
>>
>>139693215
That's because they recapped two movies - two stories that already existed in an animated form, you can't compare them that simply.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.