[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Chi Chi and say she doesn't love Goku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1458936749849.jpg (636KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1458936749849.jpg
636KB, 800x1100px
Why do people hate Chi Chi and say she doesn't love Goku? She is cool as fuck and best waifu. She was cute; Chi Chi decided to stay with Goku, a hobo, instead of becoming a princess out of pure love; her husband was killed twice and she always kept faithful to him and she remembered her time with him fondly.

She's the best, and people hate her? What's wrong with them?
>>
Probably because her better qualities are often ignored for the sake of remarkably vintage nagging wife jokes.
>>
probably because she kept nagging on the 2 protagonists Goku and Gohan.
>>
>>139675728
The great mistake of century,he and Bulma was always perfect for each other.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5YgHX3s_ss

Goku is a bitch, Piccolo is the real father
>>
Because she is too grounded and wants Goku to be a normal husband and father and wants to make Gohan study all the time.

Basically it's a world where people can fly around having awesome battles and she is the spoil-sport who doesn't want you doing that and instead have a boring normal life.
>>
>>139675728
Chi-chi's the cutest. I just want her to be happy.
>>
File: Dragon_Ball_Super_017.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Super_017.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I like her, I feel like she loves her family a lot and just wants to be with them.
>>
the dub changed her dialogue to be a lot more aggressive
like they made her seem like an asshole about gohan too
>>
>>139675728
she spends 90% of her time being furiously angry, so that's how people tend to see her.
Her anger's kinda justifiable when you think about it, though.

I thought her early treatment of Videl was kind of dick-ish, but I don't think it's something that people give much thought to
>>
>>139675728
Lets see.
"Gohan instead of saving your friends and family from suffering or dying and preventing the world from being destroyed you stay home and study like a good boy."
Thats one reason why.
>>
File: 1546564965.png (541KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1546564965.png
541KB, 1024x768px
>>139675728
Chi-Chi a shit

>>139677940
Bulma is fine. But might I offer a different suggestion?
>>
>>139675728

Do you like eggs?

And Goku was never bothered by it. Told ya he's gay for his bald friend
>>
>>139680904
The dub was a translation though. She's that way in every version, animated and print.
>>
>>139680998
Well, that was bad but it is kinda understandable after everything which happened. She considerably softened after Goku's death too, which is the reason why Goten became a martial artist.
>>
>>139680966
>>I thought her early treatment of Videl was kind of dick-ish

I thought it was pretty normal for moms to think that nobody is good enough for their child, especially their firstborn.
>>
>>139680998
Gohan was Kidnapped when was FOUR and a crybaby. And since then he was dragged to fight all sorts of uber powerful monsters risking his life every time. He wasn't even a Kid yet, he was a fucking toddler. No matter how strong or how much potential he may seem to have it makes total sense his mother wants his infant son out of harm's way. She became a lot more lenient after Gohan came out from the time chamber being a pre-adolescent, still worried bit more understanding, probably because by the time she realized he was growing up.

I cut Chi Chi some slack. Is not easy being Gohan's mom.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.